What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

mjhe taj o Takht nahi chahiye...Mujhe sirf Anarkali de dijjiye..well in that case..etna drama kerne ki kya zarurat thi...he should have run away with that "worth a jung" bombshell.
Now this clearly explains how peaceloving Mughals are :D

lol, silly saleem :P

But I still think they are peaceloving, atleast their forefathers were.

and btw, takht o taj ke baghair woh anarkali ka achaar daalta?? imagine anarkali without her fancy dresses..living in a mudhouse....gandey baal...kaaley kaaley gaal....thakki hui chaal. :lol:

Yes we are:D

but they don't stand those malignant looks at their women:guns:

:lol: right!
lets go raheel. some "chupa rustam" is viewing this thread right now.:P

You two still planning a get together.

Hopefully you two will be able to plan it during your life time :lol:

What happned of - get together ???? abybody planning it - atleast send a few pics on forum.
Ejaz bro, what you meant ???

Hopefully you two will be able to plan it during your life time
lol
Bulbul what you meant by monologue ?

but they don't stand those malignant looks at their women
F16 who stand - malignant looks at their women ???? he he

Hopefully you two will be able to plan it during your life time :lol:

not happening:disagree:
A PDF get together is such a dream thats not going to become a reality any time soon.:bunny:
Ever since this discussion started I've had a dozen parties and get togethers with my friends and family but this one............phooooey!!!:rolleyes:

not happening:disagree:
A PDF get together is such a dream thats not going to become a reality any time soon.:bunny:
Ever since this discussion started I've had a dozen parties and get togethers with my friends and family but this one............phooooey!!!:rolleyes:

Never say Never, everything is possible.:lol::enjoy:

we get together here in Riyadh last Thursday members of a Urdu forum here and dinner.PDF guys are not simple thats problem many other forums members meet and post images of that moments.

How about a get together at duhashtmish's place??? It would be a good idea to see each other in delhi....and besides, His neighbor has an Austin Martin....:P and he's got some cute puppies too ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom