What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

Rafael

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys, lets arrange a get together...in pearl continental lahore??

it would be fun...whhat do you all sayy?? All expenditures would be paid by the MODS...:p...kidding.

Members living outside pak??:devil::devil:should buy a ticket or we will send them some pictures after the event..:enjoy:

:yahoo::yahoo:, it will require great deal of financial help from u my brother :lol::rofl::D

Last edited:
Right. We have some get together especially in the Think Tank, may be you guys should get in touch with these people and get together. As long as they trust you. :lol:

Right. We have some get together especially in the Think Tank, may be you guys should get in touch with these people and get together. As long as they trust you. :lol:

wht sort of get-together in think tank, i believe a cyber one!!, well seriously man i was just teasing him, now come on!!!!!

i'm in let me know if i can help with ideas!

Yeah, and be sure to let us know the precise terrestrial co-ordinates and time of the get-together......

oh Wow!
Seriously, i love the idea..
Though i am not among you Senior and old members But it Will be an honor and i will Love to join,contribute And Meet Such Nice members And Great peoples.

I wish i would've been there. But oh well...

Have fun, if it materializes for you guys.

Hey guys, lets arrange a get together...in pearl continental lahore??

it would be fun...whhat do you all sayy?? All expenditures would be paid by the MODS...:p...kidding.

Members living outside pak??:devil::devil:should buy a ticket or we will send them some pictures after the event..:enjoy:

What would you guys do together? Discuss issues? Get to know each other personally? :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom