What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

... And a Predator would be lurking in the sky, the Americans would start debating that they are 60% certain they don't get a good feeling from this group and thus they suspect this group is shifting an HVT through the streets of Lahore!

Well, I think that the number of very dangerous individuals who might be gathered at this PDF jirga might justify the use of a submarine launched $3M cruise missile instead of a few measly hellfires. And, the White House recorder message is being changed. The new message:will say "Shoot first, Chicago Gangster (Al Capone) Style!"

Why not Amsterdam? :cheers:
We have five active members from this small country; Munir, Maximus, PK II J Cool, Shirazi and moi. :enjoy:

Amsterdam for the win..!:smokin:
Seriously, to meet with you all in real life would be excellent.
Sit down with some chai and cookies, and relax some!
Perhaps we can all beat up Neo just for fun..:angel:

Amsterdam for the win..!:smokin:
Seriously, to meet with you all in real life would be excellent.
Sit down with some chai and cookies, and relax some!
Perhaps we can all beat up Neo just for fun..:angel:

but what about our indian fellows??:undecided:

ok agree i will bring these for you.hmmmm ajwa you remember me my home in madinah.you can see ajwa is too expencive for world but in madinah saudi people gift it when ajwa ready for eat my mom has always in kitchen for guests :)

oo chacha khajoor khan, LOL!!

Last edited:
but what about our indian fellows??:undecided:

They would have to pay their own tickets, and would receive no cookies!
I'd have to think about the chai...
Just kidding!:D Everyone should be allowed in my opinion, perhaps it would even make the news.
"PDF members on their first ever meeting"..:enjoy:

ohh yess,,,why not organise a rally after our party??? condemning mr zardari as president :P lol.

They would have to pay their own tickets, and would receive no cookies!
I'd have to think about the chai...
Just kidding!:D Everyone should be allowed in my opinion, perhaps it would even make the news.
"PDF members on their first ever meeting"..:enjoy:

so are you paying for mine???:cheesy:

Why not Amsterdam? :cheers:
We have five active members from this small country; Munir, Maximus, PK II J Cool, Shirazi and moi. :enjoy:

Agreed about Amsterdam but what about the visa. I can arrange living but visa thats the difficult part.

Agreed about Amsterdam but what about the visa. I can arrange living but visa thats the difficult part.

lol..we have some members from there..they can send some sort of sponsorship or invitatation, so no big deal.

but the ideal location would be dubai now since it would be easier for people and its not too far as well. :devil::)

I like to meet the interesting members on this forum. I would most likely look forward to meeting Imran Khan in person. You ask why? nothing specific really. I just want to confirm whether he speaks like he writes on this forum. :)

I am sure most of you guys would be anticipating in meeting me :cheesy:

I like to meet the interesting members on this forum. I would most likely look forward to meeting Imran Khan in person. You ask why? nothing specific really. I just want to confirm whether he speaks like he writes on this forum. :)

I am sure most of you guys would be anticipating in meeting me :cheesy:

ok send me athorty letter i will be there :cheers:

or you come here i SA its jeddah i welcome you :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom