What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

u can discuss issues, personal goals,about life, members of the forum (all nice stuff), things in general. can be a interesting experience especially when you have never met before in real life but when one meets its like you've known them forever.

i will say come here see makkah madinah holy places and we meet here its very easy to get 30 days umrah visa :enjoy:

I would say lahore would be the best place..coz majority of us are from lahore....isnt it???
or why dont you all come to faisalabad....here is a restaurant of mine...so all food and stuff would be free from my side??

does that appeal? :p:P

specially sir murad k and x man are invited!!! lol..i want to meet them..dying for it!!!

thanks for food ofer may i visit next year your hotel ????????

sure sir, but dont forget to bring some "aabe zam zam" and some ajwa dates

:enjoy: lol.

ok agree i will bring these for you.hmmmm ajwa you remember me my home in madinah.you can see ajwa is too expencive for world but in madinah saudi people gift it when ajwa ready for eat my mom has always in kitchen for guests :)

Yeah, and be sure to let us know the precise terrestrial co-ordinates and time of the get-together......
... And a Predator would be lurking in the sky, the Americans would start debating that they are 60% certain they don't get a good feeling from this group and thus they suspect this group is shifting an HVT through the streets of Lahore!

The President is rung up in the middle of the night, his machine answers "Shoot first, ask questions later! Texas Style."

... And a Predator would be lurking in the sky, the Americans would start debating that they are 60% certain they don't get a good feeling from this group and thus they suspect this group is shifting an HVT through the streets of Lahore!

The President is rung up in the middle of the night, his machine answers "Shoot first, ask questions later! Texas Style."

:rofl::rofl::rofl: well said sir,

ok agree i will bring these for you.hmmmm ajwa you remember me my home in madinah.you can see ajwa is too expencive for world but in madinah saudi people gift it when ajwa ready for eat my mom has always in kitchen for guests :)

you are luck imran,.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom