What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

Then who does the honor for you ??

21d95f0ae2cbf92ff6cd5761f5beeaa7.gif

My bros....they don't slap...but they make sure that the bugger finds his photo in the newspaper the next day provided they figure out...otherwise I don't tell 'em..I don't want anyone to die:D

Oh! - Poor guys.LOOOOOL News paper . Papa Khate Hain Bada Naam Karega !!

Beta hamara badnaam karega !

Every body meet at - raheel's place- free food and booze from his side. Tag along some friends if you have - His father is rich, If he gunna get a beating from his pals- it gonna be same - for 50 people or 500 people.
For 2 murder you get - death penalty and for 100 too you get death penalty.

lol, duhashtmish you all are welcome here, and sure your can brings some friends too and I have got 2 AK's, u'll get to see them work:lol:

After all for 1 murder you get- death penalty and for 100- you get dealth penalty:enjoy:

Kidding, Bro you are most welcome here...."hum mill ker phajjay ke paaye khaaingey" wat say?

My bros....they don't slap...but they make sure that the bugger finds his photo in the newspaper the next day provided they figure out...otherwise I don't tell 'em..I don't want anyone to die:D

And I thought mughals are peace loving people ;)

Mughals are peaceloving ? thats lala ji statment lol . they are only peace fu lwhen they sleeping.
And raheel - jab door gaon me koi f16 ko dekh ke siti bajata hai to, wska dost bolta hai, Abe saale !!! marwaye ga kya ? chup hoja varna f16 ke bhai log aa jainye ge!

Has anyone tried Mali Cafe near CTC in Lahore? Its really good specially their grilled chicken with Tuscany sauce :) They also serve Ice creams made using Splenda :D

Mughals are peaceloving ? thats lala ji statment lol . they are only peace fu lwhen they sleeping.
And raheel - jab door gaon me koi f16 ko dekh ke siti bajata hai to, wska dost bolta hai, Abe saale !!! marwaye ga kya ? chup hoja varna f16 ke bhai log aa jainye ge!

f16 ke bhaai itney khatarnaak log hain? i didnt know this :P

lagta hai security ka bandobast kerna parey ga !

how could you forget Saleem who raised against his father and fought tooth and nail for his girlfriend AnarKali:cheesy:

Anarkali was worth fighting for;:D Had I been at his place, I would have done the same..:lol:

Anarkali= Iman ali:woot:

mjhe taj o Takht nahi chahiye...Mujhe sirf Anarkali de dijjiye..well in that case..etna drama kerne ki kya zarurat thi...he should have run away with that "worth a jung" bombshell.
Now this clearly explains how peaceloving Mughals are :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom