What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

How about a get together at duhashtmish's place??? It would be a good idea to see each other in delhi....and besides, His neighbor has an Austin Martin....:P and he's got some cute puppies too ;)

Welcome to delhi it will be fun, fully sic i say. It will be one hell of a party.
Only problem will be - we have all guys here hardly anygirls here so many naighbours will think - :bunny:Munda bigad gaya !!!!:bunny: lool -(pun intended)
lol fruit punch and cookies and candies and balloon and sailor hats. :bounce:
-----
I have 8 dogs btw - for those who get drunk and puke in my bedrooms lol

Welcome to delhi it will be fun, fully sic i say. It will be one hell of a party.
Only problem will be - we have all guys here hardly anygirls here so many naighbours will think - :bunny:Munda bigad gaya !!!!:bunny: lool -(pun intended)
lol fruit punch and cookies and candies and balloon and sailor hats. :bounce:
-----
I have 8 dogs btw - for those who get drunk and puke in my bedrooms lol

So dont you have girl friends? we can invite them to join the party? wat say?

no we'll not get drunk...lol

aww..Okay I accept your invitation duhastmish.Please get Argus ready.sho shweet:smitten:
give him a shower and dress him up with a pink ribbon.a bow.I will pet him all the time.

So dont you have girl friends? we can invite them to join the party? wat say?

no we'll not get drunk...lol

lol yeh no drinking - thats what they always say and then i have to bloody sleep in my car .

well you know 15000 memebers - what you think i am bloody - johnny depp or something ? bloody i dount even 2 girls would like to be amoung 15000 guys - People will think mardi gras is in delhi this year. :taz:

And f16 ke to bhai!!! bhi sath ayenge - use to koi siti bhi nahi baja sakta.

lol, f16 ziada free ho rahi hai abb (phun intended)

haha, duhashtmish...send me a ticket as well bro, saare jaayein jahannum mein...I am coming to delhi...:rofl:

lol yeh no drinking - thats what they always say and then i have to bloody sleep in my car .

well you know 15000 memebers - what you think i am bloody - johnny depp or something ? bloody i dount even 2 girls would like to be amoung 15000 guys - People will think mardi gras is in delhi this year. :taz:

my brothers friend died this weekend, he was drunk and slept in his cars and i guess fumes leaked into his car.:frown:

But really - delhi will be fun guys, We can make it happening it will be great , You goign to enjoy it .

Jokes part guys - most welcome to delhi - it will be cool to have breakfast in chandni chowk , lunch at big chill and some dinner at karim and them late night hot dog at - GK-2 market, or just dancing on beats - in oranage bar. or ftv lounge

And f16 ke to bhai!!! bhi sath ayenge - use to koi siti bhi nahi baja sakta.

lol, who said 15000 members are coming your way?? just 40-50 active members on this forum :P

my brothers friend died this weekend, he was drunk and slept in his cars and i guess fumes leaked into his car.:frown:

well sad indeed ali , but how man ? i mean - which fume leaked in to his cars ? i heard many cases of cars getting on fire and auto lock in car not oepning- killing all the people ,
but this is first timer.

But really - delhi will be fun guys, We can make it happening it will be great , You goign to enjoy it .

Jokes part guys - most welcome to delhi - it will be cool to have breakfast in chandni chowk , lunch at big chill and some dinner at karim and them late night hot dog at - GK-2 market, or just dancing on beats - in oranage bar. or ftv lounge

so when u sendin me the plane tickets :lol:;)

well sad indeed ali , but how man ? i mean - which fume leaked in to his cars ? i heard many cases of cars getting on fire and auto lock in car not oepning- killing all the people ,
but this is first timer.

i dnt kno, there was sumthing wrong with his car, fumes were comming into his car, and the windows were closed and he was sleepin in his car. Im not sure wt kind of fumes.

duhashtmish, can we stay at ur place for a day or two??? lol, I mean enough rooms for 40 members?? :)

and this isnt fun..atleast I and f16 are serious....she needs argus..and I want to visit chandni chowk ;)

duhashtmish, can we stay at ur place for a day or two??? lol, I mean enough rooms for 40 members?? :)

and this isnt fun..atleast I and f16 are serious....she needs argus..and I want to visit chandni chowk ;)

dude - i live in a hone not a haveli looool ,

I have a few rooms in my house - if needed we can arrange something. for 40 people.
chandni chowk is so far away from my house- from south to central delhi to old delhi , morning time is right time to go to - paranthe wali gali and have some amazing paranthas or karim's at jama masjid in evening . :cheers:

dude - i live in a hone not a haveli looool ,

I have a few rooms in my house - if needed we can arrange something. for 40 people.
chandni chowk is so far away from my house- from south to central delhi to old delhi , morning time is right time to go to - paranthe wali gali and have some amazing paranthas or karim's at jama masjid in evening . :cheers:

Cool... please also go to khan chacha in Khan Market and say my salaam. I miss his mutton burra.

Last edited:
Khan chacha - i always over feed myself there - with big chill -gilato lol,

and late night snack at - pandara road or machan at taj. wah wah life sound so good with all this good food.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom