What's new

A German visiting Pakistan

Hey it´s me BackpackingSimon that made those Videos. I finally found this thread i searched for sooo long! I wanted to thank you all for watching and your nice comments here in the thread... Btw i was not complaining about the high prices :D i only said it´s more expensive than the other countries i used to travel in... =) and i was not talking about robing.

What i wanted to tell you all i´m travelling about 450 days now. I saw a lot of countries so far. I never expected that Pakistan will be my favourite place on earth. You guys are soooo friendly and you made my trip in Pakistan so much better. I will come back for sure :). Stay like you are friendliest people of the world!

i was not expecting that there is so much western stuff here in Pakistan. And i think i said it is more developed that i was imagined before i came here.. =)

By the way i did the concordia trekking and there are a lot of new videos on my channel and there is some english and balti talking includet as well. So i think you may enjoy them a lot ! If you want to ask me something feel free i will watch this thread for a while thought =)
Hey bro glad to hear that u like Pakistan. I speak dutch and studied german for like 4 years in high school. I can easily understand 90 percent of what you say. Just one question, you use the word "kras" a lot, i think it's slang meaning "crazy" in a positive way. Is that true?

nahi bulao bhai. Poora shehr gandagi ka dher bana hua hai. I hope we get someone who loves this city and wants its development. Phir bulana.

Abhi to qaim ali shah aur PPP walon nai poora shehr tabah kar dia hai

Can't agree with you more...Latest news coming in that Qaim Ali Shah is going to be replaced by someone....I don't have any hope for Karachi under current PPP government...still my love for my city makes me wanna seek light at end of tunnel.....

Can't agree with you more...Latest news coming in that Qaim Ali Shah is going to be replaced by someone....I don't have any hope for Karachi under current PPP government...still my love for my city makes me wanna seek light at end of tunnel.....

It would all be the same. One corrupt, incompetent feudal replaced by another corrupt, incompetent feudal. PPP is all about corrupt, incompetent feudals.

But still I have hope. Not from the as$holes ruling us now. Or from any particular political party. But anyone who loves this city. That it would be him who give to this city what it deserves.

Karachi is love after all.

Surrounded by Pakistanis on Friday afternoon in Skardu

Visiting my friends home in Shigar Valley near Skardu
I´m showing how they live what they eat etc. a normal Pakistan life

I´m baking some Rotis in Skardu :D

Now it is interesting for you guys not that much talking more landscapes
long story short we are heading from Skardu to Askole to start our Baltoro Condorcdia trekking to the famous K2. Then we were stuck for 5 hours in front of a river that we couldn´t cross with our jeeps because of too much water.

The first days trekking made it up to 4.016m altitude we reached Urdukas Campsite it´s just extremely beautiful.

Made it to Concordiacamp and even to Broad Peak base camp some beautiful timelapses from K2 and some other mountains
Nice vlog and camera work was good aswell.... But try putting English subtitles on yor videos.... youtube auto translate does not help much.

Last edited:
Nice vlog and camera work was good aswell.... But try putting English subtitles on yor videos.... youtube auto translate does not help much.

He is still busy travelling right now. He can maybe do it when he is back home and has more time.

Back
Top Bottom