What's new

A Defense of Free Speech

PS. Noticed you were from UAE. Where are you at? I'm in Sharjah!

Yeah, even my science teacher raised this up and I answered him.

If God directly 'beams' the faith into everyones minds, where is the test? Where is the struggle for true faith? Everyone will know what is what, they will not struggle for it. The reason for the Prophets was because of this- God gave the message to the Prophets so they could preach it to those who truly want to believe.

The thing is that we worship God purely for his pleasure. Angels already worship God perfectly and know the true message and the Creator when they are created-no, humans are different. Our faith would mean more to God than a mindless drone's faith to which he has 'beamed' the message to.

This life is a test- a test of our Iman. Like I said, if he wanted that type of 'perfect' worship, he would have not made Heaven or Hell, nor would this life be of any use.

Also, note that this wouldn't work for humans anyway! Adam and Eve, no? They believed in the message of God, yet here we are, their offsprings, all with different religions, and a big group not believing in God at all.

So thanks for asking. If you are confused or have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Oke why the god want to create test in the first case?? why did he created inequality among human beings which means he himself responsible for the state into which we are by creating inequality..... I hope you believe we are some form of his creation right??? if we are form of his creation then why is he testing the loyality from us.. does our parents test the loyality of there children who gave birth to us?? will you test ??

Oke coming to adam and eve... accepted eve eat the apple and so we are like this... I guess the animals didnt eat those apple why are they dying?

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I am at abu dabhi sirjee :cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

I am at abu dabhi sirjee :cheers:

Oke why the god want to create test in the first case?? why did he created inequality among human beings which means he himself responsible for the state into which we are by creating inequality..... I hope you believe we are some form of his creation right??? if we are form of his creation then why is he testing the loyality from us.. does our parents test the loyality of there children who gave birth to us?? will you test ??

Oke coming to adam and eve... accepted eve eat the apple and so we are like this... I guess the animals didnt eat those apple why are they dying?

we believe god gives some people and test them, that they dont become greedy and be helpful to humanity, god takes away from some, to test how they behave in disparity. actually god made us to praise his creation, for human specifically he produced both traits to do good as well as evil, where as animals(and angels), cant do evil by their will, god just wants humans to use their minds to control evil and do good, and i think god wants to know how successfull was his creation to produce positive results.. but i think humanity has lost good for evil.. i guess. this is i think the purpose for he made humans. i think parents nurture their children when chilldren grow up, its their test to protect their parents as they had protected them in childhood..

we believe god gives some people and test them, that they dont become greedy and be helpful to humanity, god takes away from some, to test how they behave in disparity. actually god made us to praise his creation, for human specifically he produced both traits to do good as well as evil, where as animals(and angels), cant do evil by their will, god just wants humans to use their minds to control evil and do good, and i think god wants to know how successfull was his creation to produce positive results.. but i think humanity has lost good for evil.. i guess. this is i think the purpose for he made humans. i think parents nurture their children when chilldren grow up, its their test to protect their parents as they had protected them in childhood..

Exactly... i would say the greediness or other bad feeling should not be natured into us by god... which the devil took advant on us... which means god has given us the free access to devil.. God can very well stop him.. do you think he doesnt have the powers to stop him when he could predict his creations getting ruined??? but i would say he didnt do... he has no care for us... if he had cared.. there wont be any children(few days old) who doesnt know what is exactly around it wouldnt have died of hunger... please dont argue that it is parents fault.. if it is parents fault why god punish that speachless child it should punish the guilt?? If you argue god like that kid so he took away then he should not allowed that child in the first case...
if god himself wants to know what is the success of his creation? is he doing some certification exam or taking some testing? why does he want to know if it is a success of failure??and who really cared about his creation? As all angels and other creations where only praising for his every move

Do you think our parents expect us to protect them?? i guess no... our parents dont expect anything back from there children for sure... All i have seen his they give only love to us.. they are even ready to die for there children or cut there bodies into pieces and donate everything to save its child.. that is what i called love... they dont do business give and take.. If our parents do so much for us.. think our creator superior parent how much he should do for us.. after all he should take care of us without expecting anything in return right?? after all he should have created heaven on earth

as you are jewish solomon, do you accept the free speech for holocaust as well, if yes then we all agree with it, if not, then no, no hate speech against islam. islam is as holy to us, and dont like to be rediculed as holy as your holocaust that jews dont want to be rediculed or suspected of being fake..

You can call Holocaust fake. No problem. With or without evidence to substantiate that. If denying the massacre of thousands of other humans makes you feel better, so be it, go for it.

You can call Holocaust fake. No problem. With or without evidence to substantiate that. If denying the massacre of thousands of other humans makes you feel better, so be it, go for it.

that cartoonist hurt the feelings of billions of muslims, what i say is, put all things under theweighing machine, and weigh it down. i dont say mock the holocaust, its not our problem, let europeans and jews handle this matter, but problem is you mock our prophet and religion which is no affairs of yours in the first place.. live and let live

i dont want to feel better by mocking islam either

Quote from Quran
Verse 2:7
Yusuf Ali: God hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).
Zohurul Hoque: Allah has set a seal upon their hearts, and upon their hearing, and upon their sight is a veil; and for them is a great chastisement.
T. J. Irving: God has sealed off their hearts and their hearts and their hearing, while over their sight there hangs a covering; they will have severe torment.
T.U. Hilali-M. Khan: Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.
M. Pickthall: Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.
M.H. Shakir: Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.

How can an examiner who seal's the examinee's mind judge fairly? Is this God "NEUTRAL"? Let alone "KIND"? A Kind examiner will OPEN the heart of the examinee, make him succeed. A neutral examiner will not interefere, neither seal someone's heart nor open. Only a twisted persona with low self-esteem and high ego would do such a thing.

If there is such a God, I refuse to bow to him. Maybe there is such a tyrant up there, still, I refuse to salute him. Rather, I am simply unable to respect this tyrant.

Anyway, I deem the "creator" supreme and the "creation" inferior. Man created God. Man is therefore superior.

Why not apply the same standard to the so called ground zero mosque?

that cartoonist hurt the feelings of billions of muslims, what i say is, put all things under theweighing machine, and weigh it down. i dont say mock the holocaust, its not our problem, let europeans and jews handle this matter, but problem is you mock our prophet and religion which is no affairs of yours in the first place.. live and let live

i dont want to feel better by mocking islam either

1) live and let live - how has that anything to do with criticizing? Is your faith SO weak that it cannot stand a person's frank criticism?

2) Okay, delete all the verses from Qu'ran that criticizes non-believers and then I will stop criticizing your prophet. Deal?

Why not apply the same standard to the so called ground zero mosque?

They are legally entitled to build the mosque. Several thousands of Americans, including our preseident support that motion.

I feel disgusted at the twisted motives of some douches that want to remind people of that ghastly incident with a mosque, but I defend to death your right to build the mosque.

holy quran is speaking exactly for people like you aetheist brother???what i understand from the metaphor of verses is, some people are too stubborn to think about it in the first place, u make a dummy which speaks, at one time the dummies works abnormally and starts says rubbish, what u do with the dummy, switch it off, i think the verses mean, people like you are never meant to follow the truth, if u think, absence of god is according to logic and truth, which is infact false then you will never follow the truer path,

the examiner cant tolerate you to worry about other things other then exams, if he finds your uncontrollable mischief, then he will snatch your paper game over even before the time is over!!!, the verses mention the penalty, this is the penalty for continued ignorance..

Last edited:
what i understand from the metaphor of verses is, some people are too stubborn to think about it in the first place,

So if I am too stubborn to think, why should God "seal" my heart? If he is kind enough he should help me open my heart, right?

u make a dummy which speaks, at one time the dummies works abnormally and starts says rubbish, what u do with the dummy, switch it off,

What does this mean? This makes almost as much sense as Qu'ran.

think the verses mean, people like you are never meant to follow the truth, if u think, absence of god is according to logic and truth, which is infact false then you will never follow the truer path,

Fine, why should he seal my heart?

the examiner cant tolerate you to worry about other things other then exams, if he finds your uncontrollable mischief, then he will snatch your paper game over even before the time is over!!!, the verses mention the penalty, this is the penalty for continued ignorance..

How is not believing a "mischief"?

My question to you is simple. Can you delete all the verses from Qu'ran that insults atheists? If so, we can stop insulting your Qu'ran. Anyone? How is that your "holy" book, in "all it's glory" has EVERY right to insult us, but we have no right to insult it back? Remember, we are not even calling muslims any names... just the ******** book. Whereas your book not only insults our belief but also us!

If you still think that I am being unfair in criticism of Islam, let me know. I will quote the verses that "hurt my sentiments" and I promise you that I will never "hurt your sentiments". Fair enough?

If you still think that I am being unfair in criticism of Islam, let me know. I will quote the verses that "hurt my sentiments" and I promise you that I will never "hurt your sentiments". Fair enough?

I hardly see how drawing a picture of our Prophet is criticizing. It's called intolerance.

Got anything to criticize? Say it now. We'll see to it.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

So if I am too stubborn to think, why should God "seal" my heart? If he is kind enough he should help me open my heart, right?

What does this mean? This makes almost as much sense as Qu'ran.

Fine, why should he seal my heart?

How is not believing a "mischief"?

My question to you is simple. Can you delete all the verses from Qu'ran that insults atheists? If so, we can stop insulting your Qu'ran. Anyone? How is that your "holy" book, in "all it's glory" has EVERY right to insult us, but we have no right to insult it back? Remember, we are not even calling muslims any names... just the ******** book. Whereas your book not only insults our belief but also us!

Can I ask you; have you read the whole Qur'an? And what problems do you have with it?

Pakistani_Atheist, as the old saying goes, you have every right to criticize. And I have every right not to give a damn.

Back
Top Bottom