What's new

A Curious Indian!

actually sultan you should start this thread in member club rather than in here to have a sensible discussion and don't reply to trolls just keep them talking……

Is there an option where I can shift this thread to the member's club? Or I will have to start a new thread there?

It's useless to argue with you. Just one last request, simply follow these steps:

* Open a new tab on your internet browser.
* Go to en.wikipedia.org. [I hope you must have heard of it]
* Go there on search and type in 'History of Lahore'.
* Now calmly read it. Read everything.
* After you get your answers, keep them to yourself. You don't need to post them here.

It hardly matters, if you are right or wrong because that was not the point.
I didn't start this thread to discuss history. I can easily find all sorts of history on the internet and books. What I won't find is people's emotions and opinions. So thanks a lot for deviating this thread but its enough now!

Yeah, I did get some great answers but unfortunately I didn't find your answer helping me in any way.
And the most important thing, I am not here to like the answers, I am here to know them, irrespective of whether they are in favor of me or against me.

All your posts show the hatred you have within you. At least this is my opinion. You can like or dislike it, I can't help that.

PS: Please don't reply to this post. This thread wasn't meant for this.

All my posts show hatred within me but at every occasion you have failed to provide any evidence of that.

Arguing with you is useless as you are only fit to throw accusations which are pointless, without any evidence.

You should do some research before asking such questions as your kind has asked these before and the answers of Pakistanis has been the same.

All my posts show hatred within me but at every occasion you have failed to provide any evidence of that.

Arguing with you is useless as you are only fit to throw accusations which are pointless, without any evidence.

You should do some research before asking such questions as your kind has asked these before and the answers of Pakistanis has been the same.

Evidences?
Without going further deep, your last sentence seems to be a good evidence.

Btw, what it is, I am confused. Is it that you don't understand simple English or is it that you are trying hard to make a point which in itself is NOTHING!

Is there an option where I can shift this thread to the member's club? Or I will have to start a new thread there?

ask admins to move this thread……:pop:
and bro Wiki is not considered source here so don't post links from there……
autheticated websites are just considered source……

Sultan0203. Let me help you out here mate

1. I can't answer for general Pakistanis. The Pakistanis on PDF however generally display open envy of India disguised as blatant contempt. If you browse through the various threads on this forum you will notice that their general tendency is to post anything negative about India without refuting the actual accomplishment being posted. In response to Pakistanis' claim that Indians do likewise on this forum, my observation (perhaps a biased one since I am Indian), is that Indians do a better job of refuting the actual subject matter

2. Pakistanis on PDF rate India as a worse place to be in than Pakistan. Don't roll over laughing, they really do. Their perception of India is that it is a nation divided by religious strife where Hindus are persecuting the minorities especially the Sikhs and the Muslims. They believe that Muslims in India hide under their beds at night whilst crazy Hindus go on the roam thirsty for Muslim blood. Any Muslim in India who supports India is offcourse crazy, a whackjob or a evil Yindoo posing as a Muslim. Offcourse you need to check whether your so called Muslim friends who support Sachin over Shoaib isn't doing Raam katha over the weekend :D

3. To Pakistanis on PDF, minority religions in Pakistan are given 5 star treatment. Their justification for this is that they are not all slaughtered at one time. The problem I have with your query here is that when you question "other religions apart from Islam" then you are being a wee bit too vague. See in Pakistan you need to identify Islam with definition. To us Islamic sectors such as Ahmedis and Shias are just as Muslim as the first Muslim who embraced Islam. To the average Pakistani on PDF therein you will forment a debate. You need to reformulate your question to define which sect of Islam you refer to. Offcourse if you do, you will then receive a barrage of posts discussing how badly the lower castes are treated in India without any person answering your query so my suggestion is that you let it be

4. Pakistanis on PDF live by the assertion that the Pakistani army beat the Indian army hands down in every war fought between them. Please don't raise 1971 since the argument which will flow from there is that the Bangladeshis actually got 90 0000 some odd Pakistani military personel to surrender and the evil Indian army just took the credit.

Finally don't bother responding to the one poster from America who is of Pakistani descent. That fellow posted a picture of a Pakistani mo-ped and claimed that it was better designed than an Indian bike. You'll need to check the pic to understand why I find him to be so hillarious.

Evidences?
Without going further deep, your last sentence seems to be a good evidence.

Btw, what it is, I am confused. Is it that you don't understand simple English or is it that you are trying hard to make a point which in itself is NOTHING!

No problem, i will sit on the side and let other Pakistanis answer your questions, we will see uf you like their answers.

well sultan dont bother too much about pakistanies other than this is a pakistani forum and we are guests here

any way there can never be friendship between two nation (india & Pakistan)

and about general pakistani view about Indians well to be honest they are very very Jealous about the fact that inspite of there 65 year old obsession about kashmir they count get it and in process lost 4 wars & half of there nation and now gilgit balistan and a Big part (Gawadar & minrel rich areas) of baloochistan are leased to china

so the bottom line is pakistanies in general are poor becuse of feudalism and highli egoistic lot who love to live in a fancy world where every thing in the world is a yahoodo nasara& hunood sazish & still think that some day a massiah will come and rescue them from there current state and they will be a grerat quam again but as the if wishes were horses ..........

Inka kuch nahi hone wala ye aise hi rahenge :coffee:

Another delusional drunkard b harati.. i feel sorry for ur lot.

Sultan0203. Let me help you out here mate

1. I can't answer for general Pakistanis. The Pakistanis on PDF however generally display open envy of India disguised as blatant contempt. If you browse through the various threads on this forum you will notice that their general tendency is to post anything negative about India without refuting the actual accomplishment being posted. In response to Pakistanis' claim that Indians do likewise on this forum, my observation (perhaps a biased one since I am Indian), is that Indians do a better job of refuting the actual subject matter

2. Pakistanis on PDF rate India as a worse place to be in than Pakistan. Don't roll over laughing, they really do. Their perception of India is that it is a nation divided by religious strife where Hindus are persecuting the minorities especially the Sikhs and the Muslims. They believe that Muslims in India hide under their beds at night whilst crazy Hindus go on the roam thirsty for Muslim blood. Any Muslim in India who supports India is offcourse crazy, a whackjob or a evil Yindoo posing as a Muslim. Offcourse you need to check whether your so called Muslim friends who support Sachin over Shoaib isn't doing Raam katha over the weekend :D

3. To Pakistanis on PDF, minority religions in Pakistan are given 5 star treatment. Their justification for this is that they are not all slaughtered at one time. The problem I have with your query here is that when you question "other religions apart from Islam" then you are being a wee bit too vague. See in Pakistan you need to identify Islam with definition. To us Islamic sectors such as Ahmedis and Shias are just as Muslim as the first Muslim who embraced Islam. To the average Pakistani on PDF therein you will forment a debate. You need to reformulate your question to define which sect of Islam you refer to. Offcourse if you do, you will then receive a barrage of posts discussing how badly the lower castes are treated in India without any person answering your query so my suggestion is that you let it be

4. Pakistanis on PDF live by the assertion that the Pakistani army beat the Indian army hands down in every war fought between them. Please don't raise 1971 since the argument which will flow from there is that the Bangladeshis actually got 90 0000 some odd Pakistani military personel to surrender and the evil Indian army just took the credit.

Finally don't bother responding to the one poster from America who is of Pakistani descent. That fellow posted a picture of a Pakistani mo-ped and claimed that it was better designed than an Indian bike. You'll need to check the pic to understand why I find him to be so hillarious.

First of all, thanks for going through all the posts and then coming up with such a descriptive answer. (ofcourse, with so much pun intended :D)
But if whatever you said is 100% true, then I am simply wasting my time here. Because I will never get my answers, not just in this case, but even in the future if I want something to know or have something to discuss.

First of all, thanks for going through all the posts and then coming up with such a descriptive answer (ofcourse, with so much pun intended :D)
But if whatever you said is 100% true, then I am simply wasting my time here. Because I will never get my answers, not just in this case, but even in the future if I want something to know or have something to discuss.

well buddy its pakistanies best quality they will never answer the real question and raise so many counter questions about your personal life , relegeaon , aliens , UFO's and what not that you will be confused what the real question was so in short dont bother to much about what they think onli do what you feel is right if they have any interest they will talk other wise you wont get any direct answers from them onli counter questions any way good luck with your quest for knowledge about the land of the purest of pure

well at least we do it under open air as we are not worried about the drones killing us while doing it ;)

:omghaha:

Nope.. u just die on pavements of hunger.... or commit mass suicides.

Says a man who spends his time on Pakistani forum, lol.

Shameless people.

well buddy its pakistanies best quality they will never answer the real question and raise so many counter questions about your personal life , relegeaon , aliens , UFO's and what not that you will be confused what the real question was so in short dont bother to much about what they think onli do what you feel is right if they have any interest they will talk other wise you wont get any direct answers from them onli counter questions any way good luck with your quest for knowledge about the land of the purest of pure

Lol... first go get an education.

Back
Top Bottom