What's new

A Curious Indian!

hey from where you got the truck am copying it . but seems some parts are missin

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)****(@)
|^^^^^^^^^^|||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)****(@)

Those arrows above make the truck look broken! Remove some arrows!

I have 8 Pakistani Hindu friends! All of them once told me that he wanted to go and live in Hindustan!

Tell them to go then!!! I dont care!!

Welcome to the forum mate..... Spend some more time here you will get your answer for all the question raised by you (if you havent yet)....

May be you don't care. But I do, so I will really like to know about that friend of yours.

well sultan dont bother too much about pakistanies other than this is a pakistani forum and we are guests here

any way there can never be friendship between two nation (india & Pakistan)

and about general pakistani view about Indians well to be honest they are very very Jealous about the fact that inspite of there 65 year old obsession about kashmir they count get it and in process lost 4 wars & half of there nation and now gilgit balistan and a Big part (Gawadar & minrel rich areas) of baloochistan are leased to china

so the bottom line is pakistanies in general are poor becuse of feudalism and highli egoistic lot who love to live in a fancy world where every thing in the world is a yahoodo nasara& hunood sazish & still think that some day a massiah will come and rescue them from there current state and they will be a grerat quam again but as the if wishes were horses ..........

Inka kuch nahi hone wala ye aise hi rahenge :coffee:

I have been browsing this forum since the last few months, but this is going to be my first post. I have observed that the Pakistanis have a notion that the Muslims in India are a very oppressed class and given a chance, they will rush to Pakistan. This is all BULLSHIT! I don't know what some lame pakistani sites say, I just know what I have seen in reality. I will tell you, in my school, there were around 8 muslim students in a class of 45. And not even once, I ever felt that they are different from the rest of 37 of us. We used to play together, study together, party together and we even used to discuss how Sachin Tendulkar thrashed Shoaib Akhtar in 2003 World Cup. Even today, in college, I have many Muslim friends and professors but neither of them have ever been discriminated on the basis of their religion. They all are achieving great success in their respective fields whether its Academics (like we have the IAS 2009 Topper from J&K) or Cricket or Bollywood (I don't need to give examples here) because they all are INDIANS, by heart.
So please change this opinion of yours which you have created just by reading some fake news on the Internet. I accept that there are some groups within India, which see Pakistan as their homeland. But these groups hardly account for 2-5% of the Total Muslim population of India (which is more than the population of Pakistan).

Apart from this issue, I have one more issue in my mind.
Every Indian child grows up reading that India has 9 Neighbors - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka. And it comes to us as a shock that the map we have been seeing since the last 15 years is not completely ours and India doesn't share any border with Afghanistan, atleat in reality. It was around 2 years back that I came to know that Gilgit–Baltistan and Aksai Chin are not a part of India in reality. Trust me, I was shocked as hell. But now I have accepted this fact.
India has 43% of Kashmir, Pakistan has 37% and China has occupied the rest 20%, so what I feel is whatever we have, we should be satisfied because I have seen people fighting on this forum, as in one day the Indians will get hold of the P.O.K and the Pakistanis will get the Indian Kashmir.

Apart from this, I want to know a few things about Pakistan:
1. What do general Pakistanis feel about the Indians?
2. How do the Pakistanis rate India as a country?
3. How are the other religions (apart from Islam) treated in Pakistan? Are they given equal rights and freedom?
3. Is Pakistan that unstable as we see on various news channels and on internet, unstable as in daily there is a bomb blast somewhere or the other?
4. Why is the Pakistani Army the most respected institution of the country? What's the reason?

Please give me an honest answer because I have already read enough shits on the Internet.

ok im going to be honest with you.
i know a indian muslim who is here on student visa he told me himself that his family as well as most indian muslims cheer for pakistan during cricket. and those are his words not mine i swear lol.

ok im going to be honest with you.
i know a indian muslim who is here on student visa he told me himself that his family as well as most indian muslims cheer for pakistan during cricket. and those are his words not mine i swear lol.

Ok. I got that. But what was that 'lol' for?
Do you even know what does it stand for?

well sultan dont bother too much about pakistanies other than this is a pakistani forum and we are guests here

and about general pakistani view about Indians well to be honest they are very very Jealous about the fact that inspite of there 65 year old obsession about kashmir they count get it and in process lost 4 wars & half of there nation and now gilgit balistan and a Big part (Gawadar & minrel rich areas) of baloochistan are leased to china

so the bottom line is pakistanies in general are poor becuse of feudalism and highli egoistic lot who love to live in a fancy world where every thing in the world is a yahoodo nasara& hunood sazish & still think that some day a massiah will come and rescue them from there current state and they will be a grerat quam again but as the if wishes were horses ..........

Those were really harsh words.
And that Kashmir one holds true for us too, since for the last 65 years we are also showing Gilgit-Baltistan as our Integral part but in reality it isn't!

I have 8 Pakistani Hindu friends! All of them once told me that he wanted to go and live in Hindustan!

really? where did you meet them?
btw allah di kasamey my indian muslim friend said that his family and most indian muslims cheer for pakistan during cricket,

I have been browsing this forum since the last few months, but this is going to be my first post. I have observed that the Pakistanis have a notion that the Muslims in India are a very oppressed class and given a chance, they will rush to Pakistan. This is all BULLSHIT! I don't know what some lame pakistani sites say, I just know what I have seen in reality. I will tell you, in my school, there were around 8 muslim students in a class of 45. And not even once, I ever felt that they are different from the rest of 37 of us. We used to play together, study together, party together and we even used to discuss how Sachin Tendulkar thrashed Shoaib Akhtar in 2003 World Cup. Even today, in college, I have many Muslim friends and professors but neither of them have ever been discriminated on the basis of their religion. They all are achieving great success in their respective fields whether its Academics (like we have the IAS 2009 Topper from J&K) or Cricket or Bollywood (I don't need to give examples here) because they all are INDIANS, by heart.
So please change this opinion of yours which you have created just by reading some fake news on the Internet. I accept that there are some groups within India, which see Pakistan as their homeland. But these groups hardly account for 2-5% of the Total Muslim population of India (which is more than the population of Pakistan).

Apart from this issue, I have one more issue in my mind.
Every Indian child grows up reading that India has 9 Neighbors - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka. And it comes to us as a shock that the map we have been seeing since the last 15 years is not completely ours and India doesn't share any border with Afghanistan, atleat in reality. It was around 2 years back that I came to know that Gilgit–Baltistan and Aksai Chin are not a part of India in reality. Trust me, I was shocked as hell. But now I have accepted this fact.
India has 43% of Kashmir, Pakistan has 37% and China has occupied the rest 20%, so what I feel is whatever we have, we should be satisfied because I have seen people fighting on this forum, as in one day the Indians will get hold of the P.O.K and the Pakistanis will get the Indian Kashmir.

Apart from this, I want to know a few things about Pakistan:
1. What do general Pakistanis feel about the Indians?
2. How do the Pakistanis rate India as a country?
3. How are the other religions (apart from Islam) treated in Pakistan? Are they given equal rights and freedom?
3. Is Pakistan that unstable as we see on various news channels and on internet, unstable as in daily there is a bomb blast somewhere or the other?
4. Why is the Pakistani Army the most respected institution of the country? What's the reason?

Please give me an honest answer because I have already read enough shits on the Internet.

1) We don't like Indians (personally me) because they are Indians, timid, short, weak, pathetic, veggie burgers.

They have been invaded genetically modified by every invader, but they will jump up and say oh its the pakistanis that it happened to, it wasn't us, we are pure as ice.

2)India as a country is doing well and best of luck to it, no concern of ours.

3) All other religions in Pakistan are given equal right by Islam but in reality that's it possible at ground level.

4)Pakistan is it unstable, what yout hear on the news isn't always what a common man faces on a day to day basis.

5)Pakistani army was the most respected because they fought for this land and was seen as a symbol of all that is good. Now that is not the case but that is not to say that a common soldier is not loved or respected.

6) Some Pakistani care about Indian Muslims, personally i dislike them purely because they are Indians, we don't need them to come nor will we allow them to come if they are in trouble.

7) You placed 3 twice, next time you ask something put some effort in to it to present it well, every Indian knows how a Pakistani feels about them so its stupidity asking such questions.

says an indian living in a country with 60 percent poverty compared to 23 percent in pakistan

Back
Top Bottom