What's new

A Clear message to Indians by a Kashmiri.

ma bhi tumhay aik old saying sunata hun " BAN K RAHAY GA PAKISTAN .... ...BAT K RAHAY GA HINDUSTAN"
aur daikho hindustan bat gaya PAKISTAN BAN GAYA :D.:pakistan:

lolz aisa kab hua hay =Dindianz wapis jhut ka sahara na lo :D

are u pakistani ? or google it

:lol:
@karan.1970, looks like the "monkey trap" has outgrown its utility - I guess GOI feels its time to bury the "trap" once and for all - apropos Singh declaring UN resolution null and void and wanting to discuss on the basis of Shimla agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
@karan.1970, looks like the "monkey trap" has outgrown its utility - I guess GOI feels its time to bury the "trap" once and for all - apropos Singh declaring UN resolution null and void and wanting to discuss on the basis of Shimla agreement.

but according to UN resolution pakistan army must vaccate Azad Kashmir land first. go ask to your govt to leave p.o.k kashmir first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the way people cry in so many different moods, languages & restlessness. They cry for others even when their own house is on fire. Even when their half house lost for their cause which was lost of course. The human behavior is really some stuff to study.

Year 102013: One among the four parts of erstwhile Pakistan is still demanding Kashmir from India, at least right to control the erstwhile Azad Kashmir region. :D

friend this is the best of best post on pdf which i read. welldone.

extremely old saying

Yaaraan E jahan Kehte hay Kashmir Hai Jannat

Jannat kisi kafir ko mili hay na milegi

:yay:

Then you should have understood by now that all you have been taught till date was a FARSH, DHOKHA, AND LIE. because KAFIR is enjoying this ZANNAT from last so many centuries (even by your count its been 67 years) and will enjoy it for at least 100 more years. something is very very wrong you people are being fed with.

Back
Top Bottom