What's new

A Chinese Uygur swat girl called “The goddess of swat”

184289968-jpg.182790

OK .... miss officer I surrender ... I will go with you ... :man_in_love:

Why is she taking selfies of herself during duty?

Just a typical attention whore move along people she isn't doing her duty at all by disclosing her disposition. She's leaving her self and her family wonreble to be tracked and eventually killed.

Just a typical attention whore move along people she isn't doing her duty at all by disclosing her disposition. She's leaving her self and her family wonreble to be tracked and eventually killed.
The typical of the India's thinking.In China, the rape could lead to the death penalty(Especially against public servants).

No its an eventuality prevention thinking which you weren't taught. Its picture, picture, picture I know....who gives a Damn about consiquences.
Especially in xinjiang,You are hard to imagine the number of surveillance cameras in China.
So many years,What do you see how much the terrorist attacks of xinjiang news?

Especially in xinjiang,You are hard to imagine the number of surveillance cameras in China.
So many years,What do you see how much the terrorist attacks of xinjiang news?
Cameras don't don't put a dent on crime. Culprit will always wait in shadows to perpetuate his or hers intent. Xinjiang needs to be let go off china cannot forever keep hold of someone who they proceed as outsiders.

Cameras don't don't put a dent on crime. Culprit will always wait in shadows to perpetuate his or hers intent. Xinjiang needs to be let go off china cannot forever keep hold of someone who they proceed as outsiders.
Such negative:coffee:
In xinjiang, There are 47 ethnic groups.Not only uighur.
How many uighurs want to separate?Is all?
Can they represent people in xinjiang?
The han nationality have a long time than uighurs in xinjiang.
The han nationality in xinjiang independence?

Last edited:
Its an optimism or china better get its act together and become secular. You have Chinese muslims who better be portrait as chinese not muslims alone.
You don't know about Chinese history,The hui nationality is Muslim.Do you think is only uygur islamic?
It's funny,Foreigners talk about China's problems.

How exactly did you reached the conclusion she is standing for women rights, and by the looks of it this princess would be more interested in posing in front of the camera instead of taking a bullet. She is just a mascot.
Sorry but she ain't even that pretty, the prettiest ones I have seen were from Chongqing :D

Back
Top Bottom