What's new

A call for Pakistani Unity

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't care if you are Religious, UNReligious, Right-Wing, Left-Wing, Liberal or Conservative. I don't care if you don't have a religion, what you believe in or what ethnicity you are. I don't care about ANY of that. The MOST important thing is Pakistani Nationalism and Unity. It is Sacrosanct. I want to see Pakistani Mullahs embracing Left-Wing Pakistani liberals just like the ultra-orthodox Jews embrace left-wing liberal Jews in Israel. We all NEED to love eachother and fight for a better and more prosperous Pakistan. That is the ONLY thing that matters. We have NOBODY else but ourselves. To hell with the rest.

This is a call for Pakistani Unity. This is a call for ALL Pakistanis to love respect eachother. Let us go forward together.

I don't care if you are Religious, UNReligious, Right-Wing, Left-Wing, Liberal or Conservative. I don't care if you don't have a religion, what you believe in or what ethnicity you are. I don't care about ANY of that. The MOST important thing is Pakistani Nationalism and Unity. It is Sacrosanct. I want to see Pakistani Mullahs embracing Left-Wing Pakistani liberals just like the ultra-orthodox Jews embrace left-wing liberal Jews in Israel. We all NEED to love eachother and fight for a better and more prosperous Pakistan. That is the ONLY thing that matters. We have NOBODY else but ourselves. To hell with the rest.

This is a call for Pakistani Unity. This is a call for ALL Pakistanis to love respect eachother. Let us go forward together.
It is really heartbreaking ..when we entrepreneur sacrifice national interest for company profit. Look at energy crisis in our country. The last harsh dialogue between Tabish Gohar vs Nadeem Baber, Mansha and Dawood, before his resignation ....

I love ALL my Pakistani brothers and sisters. I do NOT care if you are an ultra religious Muslim that never missed a prayer in 50 years or you are an atheist ultra-liberal Pakistani that drinks whiskey and eats pork for both lunch and dinner everyday. I love you both from the bottom of my heart and will do all I can for you both. If you care and love Pakistan, then I love you. I COULD NOT CARE LESS what your beliefs are or what you do in your personal lives.

Sign me up. Pakistan needs uber-nationalism. Belief that we are especial and superior peoples.

Bro, I would love to create a new political party for Pakistani patriots. Call it the "Pakistan Nationalist Party" or "Patriotic Alternative Pakistan". The lack of ultra-nationalism is seriously hurting Pakistan.

Bro, I would love to create a new political party for Pakistani patriots. Call it the "Pakistan Nationalist Party" or "Patriotic Alternative Pakistan". The lack of ultra-nationalism is seriously hurting Pakistan.
Look at Turks. Religious, Islamists, moderate, athiests, agnostics, gays, poor, rich the say "Turkey" and their at attention saluting the red crescent/star.

Because they only go by Turkey you will see them deal with Chinese, buy from Russians, soldiers train with Americans, cavort with Israelis, danvce with Qatari Arabs, be brothers with Pakistani's and then toast 'raki' [Turkish alcohol drink] with Germans. The Turks only go be Turkey first and no other consideration.

Look at Turks. Religious, Islamists, moderate, athiests, agnostics, gays, poor, rich the say "Turkey" and their at attention saluting the red crescent/star.

EXACTLY what we need to do. The solutions to ALL our problems are within Pakistan and every single Pakistani on this planet. We just need to all realize that.

The expression 'Pakistan Unity' must be well defined with clear incentives. Many parents /husband/wives don't give a damn about their own sons/daughters/husbands/ wives when they can not keep up with making them happy which often means financial incentives. This is just an example. Words must be accompanied by solid substance before people will listen to them. Economy is the hidden core if all relationships.

#KashmirFirst

Yehh kidher se dondh laya hai? I still remember the lyrics, and I didn't knew if it was a poem or a song. I have no recollection of the song, the band, the only thing I remembered were the lyrics. wow, just thanks for refreshing my memory.

Yehh kidher se dondh laya hai? I still remember the lyrics, and I didn't knew if it was a poem or a song. I have no recollection of the song, the band, the only thing I remembered were the lyrics. wow, just thanks for refreshing my memory.

I listen to it once a while. Its a moving piece. A defiant note of an era lost to Bollywood imposition.

Liberal-conservative rift is a fringe thing in Pakistan extrapolated by media.In real liberals are an insignificant minority here.. The real problem is somewhere else.. we live in a country where tribal mindset/ bradri system is deeply entrenched; such nations cannot follow the national idea you project unless there is industrialization and urbanization at grand scale. which may not happen in our life time therefore Im giving up on the idea of such national identity.

Last edited:
Liberal-conservative rift is a fringe thing in Pakistan, liberals are an insignificant minority in the total population. The real problem is somewhere else.. we live in a country where tribal mindset/ bradri system is deeply entrenched; such nations cannot follow the national idea you project unless there is industrialization and urbanization at grand scale. which may not happen in our live time therefore Im giving up on the idea of such national identity.

Well let's all come together and neutralize that tribal mind-set. Together we'll crack it.

Back
Top Bottom