What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

Army Officers pay 35-40% of the value they receive.

Nope,you are wrong.You are are basing the value of the house when they get it after paying it for 20 years.Instead you should base the value of house at the time of their first monthly installment.

Suppose I buy a land at Bahria Town of value Rs.10 Lakhs for a ten years terms paying each year Rs.1 Lakhs rupees.After 10 years the price of that piece of land will be 1 Crore.
But this does not mean I got a bargains.Instead I had to pay Rs.10 lakhs over 10 year period and wait for ten year to get it.Due to that wait of 10 years the value of the land increased.

If you as civilian buy property and wait 20 years like army officers your property value will be more then the army officers land.

Sometimes I think DHA is overcharging these oficers.

They aren't allowed to give tutions or run small business during the service, that's strictly prohibited kiddo.

I am not talking about officers but of their wives.

Your claim that 80% officers do not surpass Major rank is funny af! Majority of them do.

I assure you majority never crosses the Major positon.

Bhai my father was also brig and 71 war veteran but what have I missed. We got a house and a plot but nothing else. We studied in APS where my matric fee was about 400rs and college fee was about Rs 1300 we didn't enjoy the luxury the girl is writing about.
We only had one batman Daud Chacha allah un ko lambi zindgi day. He use to take me to school on his cycle good old days.

Nope,you are wrong.You are are basing the value of the house when they get it after paying it for 20 years.Instead you should base the value of house at the time of their first monthly installment.

Suppose I buy a land at Bahria Town of value Rs.10 Lakhs for a ten years terms paying each year Rs.1 Lakhs rupees.After 10 years the price of that piece of land will be 1 Crore.
But this does not mean I got a bargains.Instead I had to pay Rs.10 lakhs over 10 year period and wait for ten year to get it.Due to that wait of 10 years the value of the land increased.

If you as civilian buy property and wait 20 years like army officers your property value will be more then the army officers land.

Sometimes I think DHA is overcharging these oficers.

I am not talking about officers but of their wives.

I assure you majority never crosses the Major positon.
Bhai my father was also brig and 71 war veteran but what have I missed. We got a house and a plot but nothing else. We studied in APS where my matric fee was about 400rs and college fee was about Rs 1300 we didn't enjoy the luxury the girl is writing about.
We only had one batman Daud Chacha allah un ko lambi zindgi day. He use to take me to school on his cycle good old days.

brother that was the time even when Majors used to reach their unit via cycle. Abhi koi Major ka bacha cycle pe jana tauhen smjta hai.

brother that was the time even when Majors used to reach their unit via cycle. Abhi koi Major ka bacha cycle pe jana tauhen smjta hai.
And there was a time when mjority of people used to walk tens of kilometers to go to jobs,markets and school.

But now almost everyone uses a vehicle.

This is due to economic development of the country.

Dude that's Oman. It's Pakistan where fertility rate is the highest, minimum wage is only 10,000 PKR EUR 81.78
Exchange Rate: EUR 1 = PKR 122 . People are dying due to malnutrition. Still pet kaat ke budget dety hen Army ko ke unke bachay ayashi karen.

Check UK,US,French,German or any other modern ARmy. No such Ayashi is found! No one gives a damn even if you're son/daughter of a General.

We have to cut down our reproduction rate or else Pakistan will end up as Syria and Libya

But then look at the officers finest breed of men from top universities like Harvard and others. Some state universities as well. Compare them with your average FSc pass leftain sahb. The difference will be quite clear.
You should also consider the people who go into those armies. The British army is made up of the stupidest people in the country, those who's other option in life is working cash in hand picking potatoes in fields or as labourers. They even target kids leaving orphanges.

Back
Top Bottom