What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

faujion ki ayashain laagi parri hain!!

looti jao mulk ko general sabh keh abba ki jageeer hai Pakistan!!

After reading the article and each and every comment in the thread, all I can say is wow, simply wow.

Last edited:
sometimes i wonder where these pakistani people cane from.
can u compare perks of pakistan army with another countries
leme explain
in oman for eg:
an officer rank of a brigadier gets a huge mansion and thats not official residence that is his for ever.
3 cars every 5 years personal.
one suv his choice maybe LC maybe GMC maybe nisan petrol.
one bmw 7 series or merc s class.
and after 5 years 3 more.
salary is 4000 omr more then 11 lacks
free ration for house hold.
4 nokar which are inported from bangldesh or filpine or where ever he prefer.
most of all special car numbers which worth fortune here like some numbers can fetch u a cror eaaasy even more.
and then foreign trips fully paid. once a year whole family first class.
kids jobs guaranteed
highest quality of life possible.
they have free liquor licenses eg a bottle of jack if a normal one wana buy would cost him 22 ryal he will get it for 6 ryals.
and no limit
even if he just sells liquor all his life he would end up more money then a general in pakistan ever dreamed whole life.
not to mention yearly gifts which they receive from dewan of royal court.
diamond necklaces rollex watches to name a few.
and there r more things which i cant even say on a public forum.
and believe me this all information is from personal experience

Usually the trash of society goes to the army..only the air force guys get top talent because they need to operate high end machines..
lol those who failed in preliminary medical due to their "Bawaseer" problem are calling others Trash

leme explain
in oman for eg:
an officer rank of a brigadier gets a huge mansion and thats not official residence that is his for ever.
most of all special car numbers which worth fortune here like some numbers can fetch u a cror eaaasy even more.
kids jobs guaranteed
they have free liquor licenses eg a bottle of jack if a normal one wana buy would cost him 22 ryal he will get it for 6 ryals.
and no limit
even if he just sells liquor all his life he would end up more money then a general in pakistan ever dreamed whole life.

Dude that's Oman. It's Pakistan where fertility rate is the highest, minimum wage is only 10,000 PKR. People are dying due to malnutrition. Still pet kaat ke budget dety hen Army ko ke unke bachay ayashi karen.

Check UK,US,French,German or any other modern ARmy. No such Ayashi is found! No one gives a damn even if you're son/daughter of a General.

Dude that's Oman. It's Pakistan where fertility rate is the highest, minimum wage is only 10,000 PKR. People are dying due to malnutrition. Still pet kaat ke budget dety hen Army ko ke unke bachay ayashi karen.

Check UK,US,French,German or any other modern ARmy. No such Ayashi is found! No one gives a damn even if you're son/daughter of a General.
dude even in oman tgere is poverty.
i can’t go into details about how much people have benefited from arabs the locals are poors mostly and on social benefits.
and there is 0 chance that there will be any war in future so its all chill mhol

maI am a bloody civilian!

Now that is out of way let me tell you somethings:
  • An officer has to pay for Defence land/house for more then 20 years every month out of his salary.Even on retirement the land/house is not fully paid.He has to come with a considerable amount of cash to claim his land/house.
  • Not every officer choose to have this house in defence because it cuts in considerably in their monthly salary and they can't meet ends.
  • On paper the pay of an officer is good but the pay they receive in hand is less.Because from an officer pay there is mess deductions,buy his own uniforms and shoes,house rent deduction,NCB pay these thing severely cut in their pay.Especially mess is expensive.
  • Most officers wives also works as teachers,small business owners and as tutors to meet ends.
  • Yes some officers get great facilities and even luxury.But they are not even 2%.It all depends on rank and most importantly on the designation.Two Maj.Gen. will not have the same facility.Very few are lucky to get good appointments.
  • More then 80% officers won't go past the rank of Major.Few even can't get pass the rank of captain.
  • The few who get perks are exception not the rule.As every senior bureaucrat is not a billionaire or gets mansion from gov.Few does.Same goes for army.
But I agree with one thing this culture of batman/NCB should end.

leme explain
in oman for eg:
kids jobs guaranteed
and no limit
gulf countries over compensate their generals army men and thats the reason they cant stand in a battlefield.

couple of years ago my father bought some 85 acres of land from a active duty brigadier.
he was also aloted some other properties.
i don’t know much but in our neighborhood another colonel named shahid maybe has 52 acres.
And how he got hold of such huge property?

----

I have a cousin married to an army officer, as it goes all young captains are deployed in western theater for wot that is waziristan and other areas. These guys go through some most miserable time of lives then from there they get deputed to other parts of pakistan. That serves to toughen up young officers by working in such hostile environment. Anyways my cousin has a toddler and initially there wasn't any facility to stay with her husband, his pay etc is avg. Now the guy is deployed to some remote hard area and has been given a small maybe one or two bedroom unit which by no means could be called a luxury. Dont know how shes managing staying there with a young child but since she wanted to stay around with husband so she chose to move with him instead of staying behind at a comfortable home with her family.

Who cares about what the minimum wage is when people don’t follow it sadly.

It's already so less. But surprisingly people are even made 5000 a month....

maI am a bloody civilian!

Now that is out of way let me tell you somethings:
  • An officer has to pay for Defence land/house for more then 20 years every month out of his salary.Even on retirement the land/house is not fully paid.He has to come with a considerable amount of cash to claim his land/house.
  • Not every officer choose to have this house in defence because it cuts in considerably in their monthly salary and they can't meet ends.
  • On paper the pay of an officer is good but the pay they receive in hand is less.Because from an officer pay there is mess deductions,buy his own uniforms and shoes,house rent deduction,NCB pay these thing severely cut in their pay.Especially mess is expensive.
  • Most officers wives also works as teachers,small business owners and as tutors to meet ends.
  • Yes some officers get great facilities and even luxury.But they are not even 2%.It all depends on rank and most importantly on the designation.Two Maj.Gen. will not have the same facility.Very few are lucky to get good appointments.
  • More then 80% officers won't go past the rank of Major.Few even can't get pass the rank of captain.
  • The few who get perks are exception not the rule.As every senior bureaucrat is not a billionaire or gets mansion from gov.Few does.Same goes for army.
But I agree with one thing this culture of batman/NCB should end.

Most of your facts are incorrect.

Army Officers pay 35-40% of the value they receive.

They aren't allowed to give tutions or run small business during the service, that's strictly prohibited kiddo.

Your claim that 80% officers do not surpass Major rank is funny af! Majority of them do.

Army have been looting Pakistan for decades. They have given us lollipop of occupied Kashmir and afghani terrorism. Both conflicts started by them. Now its time to take back all their privileges which isn't even enjoyed by armies in developed world.

Nawaz and Zardari Have Been Looting Us Even More Under The Lollipop Of Democracy.

Difinitely Take Back Privileges But From Entire Ruling Elite

Back
Top Bottom