What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

Like what?
You have a sense of security, God forbid the officer looses his life then the Shauhda trust will take care of the family. Free healthcare for everyone in the family, a decent education for children and it’s easier to get a job in the army for the children.

That’s not much is it, but I guess for Pakistan it’s different but not great income considering they’re Armed officers.

That's not much but that's what payed in other sectors as well. They get benefits and perks whi
Lieutenant is a grade 17/18, you can get a rough idea of income by grade scale online, I’ll send you the link when I get home. Currently on the motorway.

There are fringe benefits that are better than the pay scale I guess.

2nd Lieutenant, Lieutenant and Captain are BPS-17. Major is 18, Lt Col/Col are 19.

Fees for nursery class Student in Beaconhouse is 115K PKR
Itni fees day kay bhi beacon house kay sirf handful of kids ki angrezi ahci nikalti hai is pay banda sastay school may parhaey aur khud bachay ko ghar pay ziada fluent english sikha day. Majority ppl send their kids to these pvt schools so that their kids will be fluent in english and a whole o level and a level show off karnay ka shoq. Tho for me its fine but i think preference should be based on entire education system a school offers and its quality.

Lol ..

Army is having an easy life .compared to other forces in the country .

They've non stop electricity, free homes, food, gyms, servants, cars etc ... lol
This article is kinda unrealistic.

free homes, food, gyms, servants, cars etc
and half a dozen palace in heaven too

Itni fees day kay bhi beacon house kay sirf handful of kids ki angrezi ahci nikalti hai is pay banda sastay school may parhaey aur khud bachay ko ghar pay ziada fluent english sikha day. Majority ppl send their kids to these pvt schools so that their kids will be fluent in english and a whole o level and a level show off karnay ka shoq. Tho for me its fine but i think preference should be based on entire education system a school offers and its quality.
those schools are breeding ground for liberal cucks

You have a sense of security, God forbid the officer looses his life then the Shauhda trust will take care of the family. Free healthcare for everyone in the family, a decent education for children and it’s easier to get a job in the army for the children.

What if it’s a young officer, What rank is that? Okay can you outline the list and rank names in order

What if it’s a young officer, What rank is that? Okay can you outline the list and rank names in order
2nd Lieutenant (lowest officer rank)
Lieutenant (usually when an army officer gets married)
Captain (usually when an army officer gets married)
Major (usually when an army officer gets married)
Lt Colonel
Colonel
Brigadier (1 Star)
Major General (2 Star)
Lieutenant General (3 star)
Chief of Army Staff (4 star - often the highest rank)
Field Marshal (5 star rank, only been awarded once in Pakistan's history)

Don't tell me about how much they're paid. I've load of relatives working in the Army. Do not come up with your stupid logic here. They're payed fine. SSP in Police BPS-19 earns 95k while a Full Colonel in Army BPS-19 is payed more than 95k along with heavy perks.
a doctor is paid far less wit no civil structure at all unless they are in educational setup which is than basically a university structure (i.e no hope for further increase in pay grade)

Dude just compare an income of a Colonal to same rank civilian and for your information Army officers are paid very less and even in that many things are cut so they can get benefits when they retire. In Army yes what they have is power of uniform but pay is shit as hell
better than doctors

How bad is the apartment and do they stay in Cantonements? I’m aware there’s a shift every 2yrs and what is the average salary?
Its okay.. depending upon the station... it can be renovated.. but nothing fancy... just repainting and getting fans etc working.

Salary = service years...

My brother was just promoted he gets something like 50k.

Dekho janab simple si bat hy.
Rank should only Increase your Salary and Pension. not your property and class.

Exactly, we see Retd Major, Colonel, Generals on Posts of Director at Fauji foundation, Fauji Industries, Wapda and many other departments. and still we see sepahe rank soldiers guarding banks after retirement. ziadti nahe ?

Khair choro,

you missed the Garrison, Cantonment part.
Thats BS man... only a very few retired officers with connections make it to FFG... also educational degree and experience counts.. several officers actually do MBA etc during their service..

Lol ..

Army is having an easy life .compared to other forces in the country .

They've non stop electricity, free homes, food, gyms, servants, cars etc ... lol
This article is kinda unrealistic.
Damn... we have been duped.. where is our free shyt.

is he LT?
Hes a newly promoted maj.

Bilkul bhai. Few days back I saw a Lexus coming. Surprisingly there was 2Lt inside lol. Abbay ka gifatt. :bunny:

On the other hand, I see a major riding 70cc.
And I know A serving Major General Who had only 1 personal and that is Suzuki Mehran aka Boss:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom