What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

Fees for nursery class Student in Beaconhouse is 115K PKR

I know someone who went to private schooling in defence and they paid around $400 per month.

You live in the UK, you roughly know the cost of living over here. An army officer’s income is not enough to cover the cost of living abroad.

What do they roughly earn?

I know someone who went to private schooling in defence and they paid around $400 per month.

It depends upon the Family Background. Some Lieutenants ride on their 70 cc cheap bike to their Unit. Now there are Lieutenants who even drive a Land Cruiser or Mazda. Depends on their family. A Captain earns approx 65k 650$ a month.

It depends upon the Family Background. Some Lieutenants ride on their 70 cc cheap bike to their Unit. Now there are Lieutenants who even drive a Land Cruiser or Mazda. Depends on their family. A Captain earns approx 65k 650$ a month.
Abba ameer hai tou Faraz ki tarha Mercedes pai jaega warna Adjudent ki tarha pateechar Bike pai

Abba ameer hai tou Faraz ki tarha Mercedes pai jaega warna Adjudent ki tarha pateechar Bike pai

Bilkul bhai. Few days back I saw a Lexus coming. Surprisingly there was 2Lt inside lol. Abbay ka gifatt. :bunny:

On the other hand, I see a major riding 70cc.

That’s not much is it, but I guess for Pakistan it’s different but not great income considering they’re Armed officers.

Lieutenant is a grade 17/18, you can get a rough idea of income by grade scale online, I’ll send you the link when I get home. Currently on the motorway.

That’s not much is it, but I guess for Pakistan it’s different but not great income considering they’re Armed officers.
There are fringe benefits that are better than the pay scale I guess.

Lieutenant is a grade 17/18, you can get a rough idea of income by grade scale online, I’ll send you the link when I get home. Currently on the motorway.

There are fringe benefits that are better than the pay scale I guess.

Like what?

That's not much but that's what payed in other sectors as well. They get benefits and perks which are great.

Back
Top Bottom