What's new

A beautiful timelapse video of Shanghai

Sure

This is the view from my hotel within the first ring road. Chengdu have several ring roads.

Chengdu's metro.

Chengdu Railway station

Going to Dujiangyan

Wow,very nice pictures。

Chengdu rock,Chengdu girls rock。:enjoy:

Chengdu is in Sichuan Province, do we need to talk about food. "Sichuan" the name itself testimony of awesome food.

Are you Chineese, really? :pop:
Oh you doubt i'm a Han Chinese? :rofl: Funny, i've been posting here for some time and there was never any doubt about my ethnicity by my fellow brothers and some Indian here is questioning my ethnicity? :crazy:

Oh you doubt i'm a Han Chinese? :rofl: Funny, i've been posting here for some time and there was never any doubt about my ethnicity by my fellow brothers and some Indian here is questioning my ethnicity? :crazy:
Sir, do not get offended, I was surprised to read that a guy (Chinese) asking if Sichuan is popular for food,

Sir, do not get offended, I was surprised to read that a guy (Chinese) asking if Sichuan is popular for food,
Dude you have some problems with English? When did i even ask if Sichuan is famous for food?
Maybe you should read what Cirr wrote before making things up. He simply said not to forget to try the province's delicacies and cuisines, and all i did was asking what the province's famous dishes are.

If there's something i noticed it's Indians having trouble with English and quoting people when they are arguing here. :disagree:

Sure

This is the view from my hotel within the first ring road. Chengdu have several ring roads.

Chengdu's metro.

Chengdu Railway station

Going to Dujiangyan

Very nice, thanks for sharing! Maybe I've once stayed in the same hotel...

Chengdu is great. Welcome to Henan Province if you had the chance.

Last edited:
What's Chengdu famous for ?

This is a very delicious Sichuan dish 水煮鱼 to share with you guys (in pic) :cheesy: .

200831885921734.jpg

四川麻婆豆腐

663999470061861962.jpg

香麻鸡块

ad60277073.jpg

What's Chengdu famous for ?

Dandanmian(Sichuan noodles with peppery sauce)、Zhongshuijiao(Zhong dumplings)、Laitangyuan(Lai rice dumplings)、Sandapao(Three big cannons) etc etc。。。

Back
Top Bottom