What's new

Young Chinese woman sobs in viral video about never having a boyfriend, resonating with many social media users who identified with her predicament

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Young Chinese woman sobs in viral video about never having a boyfriend, resonating with many social media users who identified with her predicament​

Feburary. 18 2023

A viral video in China showing a 28-year-old woman sobbing about never having a boyfriend has resonated with many social media users who identified with her predicament.

Earlier this week, a video of an unnamed woman went viral in China in which she was chatting with her sister-in-law about the pressures she felt in day-to-day life.

“I have never held a man’s hand,” she said in the video, which was first reported by Star Video.

The woman said she has tried everything, including going on blind dates, but hasn’t been able to find love yet.

The Shanghai-based woman also described feeling pressured by her parents to find a partner.

“I can’t disappoint my parents, so I brave it out for the blind dates,” she said in Chinese.

According to SCMP, many people have left sympathetic comments on the video.

“I’m two years older than her, so I can deeply relate to her anxiety,” one person wrote.

Another person added: “I have a similar struggle to hers ... my parents often put pressure on me.”

In 2019, two Chinese companies announced that they’re giving single female employees over the age of 30 an extra eight days of annual “dating leave”.

Hangzhou Songcheng Performance and Hangzhou Songcheng Tourism Management said unmarried women over 30 in “non-frontline” roles would be given an additional eight days of leave over the Chinese New Year to “go home and date”.

“Female employees mostly work in internal functional departments, and some are show performers,” Huang Lei, a human resources manager at one of the firms, told a local publication.

“They have less contact with the outside world; thus we hope to give more leave to them to give them more time and opportunities to be in contact with the opposite sex.”

These are the same people who hold vicious stances against Islam. But Islam is the solution.

If she was born in a Muslim country, she would never have to work and she would’ve found a good husband already who provided for her and made her happy.

Instead look at their progress, both men and women are working like slaves for the government while living unhappy sad lives.

These are the same people who hold vicious stances against Islam. But Islam is the solution.

If she was born in a Muslim country, she would never have to work and she would’ve found a good husband already who provided for her and made her happy.

Instead look at their progress, both men and women are working like slaves for the government while living unhappy sad lives.

Even in the west they have the same problem

That's why over the last few years you have had a surge of conservative commentators suddenly come out very positive about Islam

The top 20% of men are loving it, they have free sexual choice, but we now in the west have about 1/3 of men who haven't had sex in over a year and are unlikely to

Women are emersed in feminist ideology, taught to delay marriage, be open to sex and relationships

They increase their body counts and destroy their own ability to remain loyal or committed in marriage

Marriage itself is a disaster in the west, most marriages last about 7 years, it's heavily stacked against men and men can find themselves financially destroyed at the end

Social media has been a poison that made everything worse

Chinese society, with it's one child policy created a imbalance
Chinese women as a social expectation often have crazy standards

We keep saying this, Islam and our system has the solutions of faith, marriage, loyalty, agreeableness.
We are told to marry early, children are a blessing and family is everything

It's why we have to defend it against a world onslaught of degeneracy, feminism and debauchery

Yeh, but then certain power would invade or bomb them.

Chinese girls are too picky

That is called pre-industrialization society. China 100 years ago didn't have that problem too. But we don't want to go back to the old society model again.

Chinese girls are too picky

That is called pre-industrialization society. China 100 years ago didn't have that problem too. But we don't want to go back to the old society model again.
True, no Chinese men or women like to go back to " the happy life" 100 years ago.

28 is not too late to be crying for not having someone. Usually white females complain like that.

True, no Chinese men or women like to go back to " the happy life" 100 years ago.

Here happens the same, and it depends of who you ask for, everybody doesnt think the same. And even there are women who seek Muslim man due to that.

I think, sexual promiscuity and dating several people is something good to beautiful women, because they have more opportunities to find a good supplier-hubby.

But if you are a ugly or fat woman, you get married more easily in decades ago societies than in current one (although they can find easily sex with not commitment, but it's not what they search for eventually).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom