What's new

A-50E/KJ-2000 AEW & CS Of China Detailed

None of those show KJ-2000, who put those slides together?
The later slides show the A-50E which is completely different to the KJ-2000. Even the IL-76 airframe is different for each one.
The A-50E has no large ventral fins and an extra air intake at the base of the tail fin. KJ-2000 has large ventral fins and no extra air intake.

None of those show KJ-2000, who put those slides together?
The later slides show the A-50E which is completely different to the KJ-2000. Even the IL-76 airframe is different for each one.
The A-50E has no large ventral fins and an extra air intake at the base of the tail fin. KJ-2000 has large ventral fins and no extra air intake.

KJ-2000 is developed by the chinese based on A-50E/I. Based on A-50E/I airframe although not necessarily same and not completely different at the same time.

R u talking about KJ-200 ? yes they are completely different.

the KJ-2000 uses the IL-76TD platform while the KJ-200 uses the new Shaanxi Y-9 four-turboprop platform. The KJ-2000 uses a slotted-array antenna inside the rotodome while the KJ-200 has an AESA antenna that looks similar to the Erieye on the Saab 2000

KJ-2000 is developed by the chinese based on A-50E/I. Based on A-50E/I airframe although not necessarily same and not completely different at the same time.

R u talking about KJ-200 ? yes they are completely different.

the KJ-2000 uses the IL-76TD platform while the KJ-200 uses the new Shaanxi Y-9 four-turboprop platform. The KJ-2000 uses a slotted-array antenna inside the rotodome while the KJ-200 has an AESA antenna that looks similar to the Erieye on the Saab 2000

KJ-2000 uses a phased array antenna in the rotodome. Either PESA or AESA. Sources say it is based on an AESA radar designed for China's Navy ships.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom