What's new

94% Pakistanis believe that Pakistan’s future will remain safe in next 25 years: Gallup survey

But didn't Pakistan and India come into existence on the same night ?

India too is a miracle ??

And this miracle had been wrought by the Evil Britishers anyway

What are you on about ??

Having said that,

"Pakistan Qaim rehnay k liyay bana hai"

It's future will remain safe ... In Sha Allah

However, The next era (once the era of globalization is over) may very well be the era of balkanization and regionalization ...

No one can predict the future

sorry man i cannot clear the doubts in your mind. whatever you think i don't care.

sorry man i cannot clear the doubts in your mind. .

Of course you can't

Because for that you will have to first read a few things yourself ...

And if you (ever) decide to do that, please read the official correspondence that took place between the secretary to the state and Viceroy during that time period, and you may be able to realize that it were the British who wanted "Pakistan" the most ...

Regards

It was an answer to:will it break into pieces?
That won't happen. The 1971 event is not going to repeat - that itself was a anomaly. Can you imagine if Marocco was part of Turkey and you had Europe helping them to break away from you? You can imagine the nightmare of have Turkish Army 1,300 miles away fighting againat hostile Maroccans and fighting European invaders who are supporting the Maroccans.

That won't happen. The 1971 event is not going to repeat - that itself was a anomaly. Can you imagine if Marocco was part of Turkey and you had Europe helping them to break away from you? You can imagine the nightmare of have Turkish Army 1,300 miles away fighting againat hostile Maroccans and fighting European invaders who are supporting the Maroccans.
I know what the situation was in 1971.

That itself shows the blunder pakistan did.East pakistan and West pakistan. which evantually end up in 1971
Countries With The Lowest Average IQ would have not did it. This all due to the hunger for power.
1 Equatorial Guinea 59
2 Ethiopia 63
3 Sierra Leone 64
But everything happens for a good reason....

1 Million Assault Rifles orders anyone who disagres will gave to face the folks with 1 Million assault rifles

no country can be defeated or broken unless it's people want it to be. currently 94% are ready to keep it united.

Back
Top Bottom