What's new

93 girls molested on Bihar train

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, you have to be very young in age.

It reminds me of a time when I was younger. Going through school. My cousin Faisal was a topper. Every week my phoopo(older sister of father) would come visit our house. During these times, she would happen to mention all of my cousin's academic achievements. Being the same age, I wasn't a great student, but a master test taker(no cheating). His marks would still outshine mine, as he would perfect every assignment given to him.

I really couldn't compete with him.

My father was furious and would constantly berate me for being just as poor as their family, but scoring less. It was never ending. The sarcastic remarks were there, every time I stepped into the house. I would always try to put down my other cousins like Rehan, to give my father satisfaction. I started to feel comfort in their sub-par abilities.

It took me a long time to realize that I have to fix my own faults, and not worry about #1 cousin, or the ones that could never get higher marks than me.

The struggle should only be about improving your life and your situation.

You might find comfort by deflecting the issues that your country is facing, drawing up comparisons, or 'finding excuses', but none of it will change your situation.

I hope you understood what I was trying to say.

This is the longest convo, I've ever had with a bhartee.
:cheesy:

Seems the apocalypse and Armageddon has come!!! RAZpak talks intellectually instead of one lined mullah sloganism ...:flame:

:cheesy:

Seems the apocalypse and Armageddon has come!!! RAZpak talks intellectually instead of one lined mullah sloganism ...:flame:

There's nothing intellectual in what I wrote.

All I did was tell a small story of my life.

And I'm not a Mullah, although I respect the men of God.

I am a Chaudhry.

So you can refer to me as Chaudhry saab.

To be honest, you have to be very young in age.

It reminds me of a time when I was younger. Going through school. My cousin Faisal was a topper. Every week my phoopo(older sister of father) would come visit our house. During these times, she would happen to mention all of my cousin's academic achievements. Being the same age, I wasn't a great student, but a master test taker(no cheating). His marks would still outshine mine, as he would perfect every assignment given to him.

I really couldn't compete with him.

My father was furious and would constantly berate me for being just as poor as their family, but scoring less. It was never ending. The sarcastic remarks were there, every time I stepped into the house. I would always try to put down my other cousins like Rehan, to give my father satisfaction. I started to feel comfort in their sub-par abilities.

It took me a long time to realize that I have to fix my own faults, and not worry about #1 cousin, or the ones that could never get higher marks than me.

The struggle should only be about improving your life and your situation.

You might find comfort by deflecting the issues that your country is facing, drawing up comparisons, or 'finding excuses', but none of it will change your situation.

I hope you understood what I was trying to say.

This is the longest convo, I've ever had with a bhartee.

Razzie are you ok ???? Did you forget to take your meds today ? You are getting us "Bhartees" worried here now

@RazPaK I was very good at school even without trying. I was never the topper but I did play basket ball and was the team captain. My parents has never berated me or compared me with anyone. On the contrary other parents used to compared their kids with me. It made me a lot of enemies, but it also taught me how to deal with them.

You see, I do not suffer from an inferiority complex that makes it necessary to deflect from any problem to deal with it. The reality is I was always smarter, better looking and stronger than most people around me.

I have every intention of being part of the solution in my country and I also have the courage to squarely look at the problem and recognize it without being bothered about what people think or talk behind my back.

I hope you too understand what I am trying to say. This is also the longest conversation I had with a pakeeestani too.

There's nothing intellectual in what I wrote.

All I did was tell a small story of my life.

And I'm not a Mullah, although I respect the men of God.

I am a Chaudhry.

So you can refer to me as Chaudhry saab.

Razzie are you ok ???? Did you forget to take your meds today ? You are getting us "Bhartees" worried here now

I think the jat muslim did not have his dose of liquor today.Or he's drunk too much. He's out of whack .

can any Indian members tell me what's wrong with India?

nothing wrong with India, this has been going on all over the world for generations, with the rise of Media every event is being reported, which is a good thing . Unfortunatly people are thinking its a problem with "India" or problem with "our part of the world" ...no its not..ts a problem everywhere , the problem exists even in western and the supposed "civilized" countries were rapists are freed after few days to 1 month ..

This is a spread of awareness , In the end we will solve this problem

to get back to point ...whats were 93 school girls doing with just 3 teachers to over see them on a 4 hours plus long journey ? This does not make any sense ...

I think the jat muslim did not have his dose of liquor today.Or he's drunk too much. He's out of whack .

My ignorant Indian friend. I am not a Jatt Muslim. Nor do I drink. I am a Muslim and then Pakistani.

nothing wrong with India, this has been going on all over the world for generations, with the rise of Media every event is being reported, which is a good thing . Unfortunatly people are thinking its a problem with "India" or problem with "our part of the world" ...no its not..ts a problem everywhere , the problem exists even in western and the supposed "civilized" countries were rapists are freed after few days to 1 month ..

This is a spread of awareness , In the end we will solve this problem

to get back to point ...whats were 93 school girls doing with just 3 teachers to over see them on a 4 hours plus long journey ? This does not make any sense ...
got it ,thanks.
so you mean people should get used to such things.more such news,more social development.
and....it is the 93 students and 3 teachers who should be blamed.they are in a wrong place at wrong time....it reminds me some words:If you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it..

I seriously wonder how can this be curbed? Capital punishment to me is the only solution. My heart goes out to all the girls who have gone through such incidents.

I seriously wonder how can this be curbed? Capital punishment to me is the only solution. My heart goes out to all the girls who have gone through such incidents.
This is a different world.Sad fact is youths in this part (no offence @Ayush ,but this truth) suffers from unwanted machismo and roughness. Respecting law and order sometimes look alien here. Look at the scenario.98 ladies would have occupied an entire compartment which accommodates 102 I guess. Still people can manage boarding that compartment infront of RPF or TTs.No body care to object because it has been an unwritten rule here.

This is a different world.Sad fact is youths in this part (no offence @Ayush ,but this truth) suffers from unwanted machismo and roughness. Respecting law and order sometimes look alien here. Look at the scenario.98 ladies would have occupied an entire compartment which accommodates 102 I guess. Still people can manage boarding that compartment infront of RPF or TTs.No body care to object because it has been an unwritten rule here.
This is not machoism but cowardice.
Btw, are u not a youth? Or should I revert back to calling you sir? :P

This is not machoism but cowardice.
Btw, are u not a youth? Or should I revert back to calling you sir? :P
I hated when juniors called me sir when I was in Engineering. I love to be called bro,mate or buddy:-)

Maybe but this is societal as well so the youth isn't the only one to be blamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom