What's new

93 girls molested on Bihar train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its a common thing I keep hearing. People love to see the smiling faces in Indian movies.

Sometime I wonder if the world does not smile enough.
Ha Ha Ha Ur indian movie is very nice and sometimes your dancing comic :partay:
Is avator your pic?

Ha Ha Ha Ur indian movie is very nice and sometimes your dancing comic :partay:
Is avator your pic?

No. Its an old picture of our Prime Ministerial candidate and current Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri. Narendra Modi when he was a sweeper in Gujarat transport corporation.

There is another way to deal with these problems, serial offenders and people who are on the "rowdy sheets" of police will be given a special treatment. These guys after receiving that will not be able to fck any girl some alteration to his spinal chord in the name of beating or interrogation,you know what I mean.

Plus there will be a rumor that will spread as a consequence, this is punishment enough for life.

Death will not deter any one as these guys, but a slow death (punishment for life) will deter them. The horrors one has to face in his rest of his life ,because of police treatment will deter these guys.

This is followed in many countries and also in India.

Police will identify these beasts in the society and will apply this treatment, those guys can's even walk properly leave about fcking.

Police is the biggest culprit in this, they always side with men and blame this all on woman, they are the bigger thurkys

Police is the biggest culprit in this, they always side with men and blame this all on woman, they are the bigger thurkys

Not always, Please do not generalize every police men out there.

No. Its an old picture of our Prime Ministerial candidate and current Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri. Narendra Modi when he was a sweeper in Gujarat transport corporation.
@jbgt90 [Bregs]Guynextdoor2
@Spring Onion
really?
Original image:
One%2Bof%2BIndia%2527s%2Buntouchables%2Bholds%2Bthe%2Bbroom%2Bhe%2Buses%2Bin%2Bsweeping%2Bout%2Bstreets%252C%2Byards%2Band%2Bhouses%2B-%2BAssociated%2BPress%2BPhoto%2B1946.jpg

Fenku followers edited Image:
1376632178-137.jpeg

Modi+sweeper.jpg

Last edited:
Not always, Please do not generalize every police men out there.

I am sorry if it hurt your feelings, but its such a stupid thing to say please dont generalize every policeman, who is generalizing every policemen, It means majority unless Police have real good image in India otherwise.

- Please dont generalize all the men in that train maybe one of them didnt like doing it but he was quiet because he was scared of others, we should be very nice to them

I am sorry if it hurt your feelings, but its such a stupid thing to say please dont generalize every policeman, who is generalizing every policemen, It means majority unless Police have real good image in India otherwise.

- Please dont generalize all the men in that train maybe one of them didnt like doing it but he was quiet because he was scared of others, we should be very nice to them

Yes the Bias exist in every society and females are accused more often , Reason why we in general need laws which are more biased towards Females(the law should aid female when she approaches police station).

Yes the Bias exist in every society and females are accused more often , Reason why we in general need laws which are more biased towards Females(the law should aid female when she approaches police station).

This includes more confidentiality, and sensitivity.

Oh and this thread took a really bad turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom