What's new

93 girls molested on Bihar train

Status
Not open for further replies.
What cannot accept facts? How is it so that muslims are responsible for large no of rapes in Sweden?
Your Quran justifies sex slavery of kafir women. muslim nations had the largest female slave markets too.

I am being blunt .Would you like a statistical correlation and R Square data from regression to correlate muslim populations and the degree of crime.

1. muslims responsible for rape in sweden ? ! how is that ?
2. where Quran jutities sex slavery of kafir women ? plz tell me.
3. And again tell me where did you get muslim nations has largest female slave market ?

What cannot accept facts? How is it so that muslims are responsible for large no of rapes in Sweden?
Your Quran justifies sex slavery of kafir women. muslim nations had the largest female slave markets too.

I am being blunt .Would you like a statistical correlation and R Square data from regression to correlate muslim populations and the degree of crime.

Sweden ???? :what: I thought he topic was about the incident in India.

My bad.

and keep your BS against Quran and Islam out of this topic.

Show some courage instead of sassiness to accept the realities about crimes against women in the society

1. muslims responsible for rape in sweden ? ! how is that ?
2. where Quran jutities sex slavery of kafir women ? plz tell me.
3. And again tell me where did you get muslim nations has largest female slave market ?

he is trying to hide his shame over the incident. Ignore him there are more sane voices from across

Sweden ???? :what: I thought he topic was about the incident in India.

My bad.

and keep your BS against Quran and Islam out of this topic.

Show some courage instead of sassiness to accept the realities about crimes against women in the society

he is trying to hide his shame over the incident. Ignore him there are more sane voices from across
no , we need to know where did he found those BS. If he can not prove, then we will name him as female slaughter (as random blame like he did)

Last edited:
"
they found their seats occupied by a large group of men who claimed to be participants of a railway recruitment examination."

Seems the railways security was on spree to hire these goons

in Bihar generally people don't tolerate all this ,and its happen in public place (rail),so ?

in Bihar generally people don't tolerate all this ,and its happen in public place (rail),so ?

Attacks on women in moving vehicles are increasing so there must be some advantage these culprits are having. Must be tackled.

Trains must be equipped with commandos for each apartment . record of the passengers along with photographs should be kept

I am wondering what other passenger did ? just watched it as show ?

that was a large group of men and the other passengers were school girls and female teachers so what they could have done?

yeah, we would like to see that chart which you've prepared:partay:

Nitish Kumar has finally lost the plot especially after parting ways with the BJP. There's no law and order and proper governance left in Bihar. It's back to the bad old days of Lallu. :hitwall:

Your Quran justifies sex slavery of kafir women. muslim nations had the largest female slave markets too. I am being blunt .Would you like a statistical correlation and R Square data from regression to correlate muslim populations and the degree of crime.
I can also use statistical analysis to prove that you are a bigot. Are you ready to become a subject of the study ?

On rape and sex slavery,quotes from your own koran.

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Rape - WikiIslam

Heera Mandi of Pakistan. The old ottoman empire sex slave markets where christian women captured in tatar,ottoman raids were sold. Those were legit according to ottoman mullahs and sultans who approved it as per Quran and hadiths. But then , these tactics were the reasons why Russia became extremely genocidal on muslims everywhere.

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Rape - WikiIslam

Muslim rape wave in Sweden

:what: what this unauthentic BS from you with a BS unauthentic site has to do with raps in India? or this incident of molesting of 93 schoolgirls on an Indian train?

yeah, we would like to see that chart which you've prepared:partay:

Give me a few days . I might post it .A russian friend of mine who happens to be a national bolshevik made one and for that he took data of indian states like UP ,Bihar and West Bengal too.

:what: what this unauthentic BS from you with a BS unauthentic site has to do with raps in India? or this incident of molesting of 93 schoolgirls on an Indian train?

Unauthentic BS? Seems you are doing taqiyya here...

Nitish Kumar has finally lost the plot especially after parting ways with the BJP. There's no law and order and proper governance left in Bihar. It's back to the bad old days of Lallu. :hitwall:

I believe blaming one party or certain politicians for crimes against women is an escape.

The main thing in any country is the implementation of laws properly which in our case have never been done by any govt.

report said they moved to another place.

give me a break, anyone can edit wiki. I can edit in wiki-Christianity that Jesus allows mass rape.

Go ahead edit it and show the results. Wiki will revert back if the proper sourcing is not done.

Go ahead edit it and show the results. Wiki will revert back if the proper sourcing is not done.
come with proper source with actual translation of Quran. Not just me, anyone can edit wiki. there are many Biased sites which are bullshitting about Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom