What's new

93 girls molested on Bihar train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead edit it and show the results. Wiki will revert back if the proper sourcing is not done.
Share the data and then discuss. Till then keep this to yourself.

I believe blaming one party or certain politicians for crimes against women is an escape.
The main thing in any country is the implementation of laws properly which in our case have never been done by any govt.
Trains are generally not safe for travel especially when there is railway entrance exam. The applicants misbehave almost everywhere as the number of person are large, they think they can get away with any thing they do. Mob behaviour.

I can also use statistical analysis to prove that you are a bigot. Are you ready to become a subject of the study ?
come with proper source with actual translation of Quran. Not just me, anyone can edit wiki. there are many Biased sites which are bullshitting about Christianity.

What more taqiyya from you? How is it that wahabbis are saying that syrian rebels can do rape of syrian women

Wahabi Clerics issuing Fatwas of ” Sexual Jihad ” for FSA terrorist allowing them Raping Non-Sunni Women in Syria |

Sorry but your taqiyya doesn't work anymore.

Forget about girls, even males are prone to get molested in Bihar. I was once almost thrown out of my reserved seat by a group of people. Didn't know where they come from.

I hope that the criminals are not muslim again. Muslims are responsible too much law and order problems everywhere they go. Look at the mess UP,Bihar and Bengal are economically and socially .They have large muslim populations.

Bahot aagey jaoge bhaijaan,lage raho :D

Share the data and then discuss. Till then keep this to yourself.

Trains are generally not safe for travel especially when there is railway entrance exam. The applicants misbehave almost everywhere as the number of person are large, they think they can get away with any thing they do. Mob behaviour.

Give me a few days .I might start a topic on this.

report said they moved to another place.

PATNA: Five officials of the Government Railway Police were suspended late on Monday for not helping a group of 93 school girls who were harassed by some youths on a train they boarded here.

Railway superintendent of police Upender Kumar Sinha said that five Government Railway Police (GRP) officials, including a sub-inspector, were suspended.

"After the suspension, the department will take action against them," Sinha said.

A group of youths, claiming to be examinees for a railway recruitment test of the East Central Railway at Dhanbad, boarded the Ganga-Damodar Express on Saturday night here and occupied the seats reserved for the girls.

The girls, students of Classes 9-12 of Carmel School in Dhanbad and Digwadih, were returning from a two-day educational tour in Patna. They were accompanied by five teachers and a nun.

When the girls and their teachers asked the youths to vacate their seats, they not only refused but also sexually harassed and abused them.

Sinha said that a special team has been set up to investigate the case and has been sent to Dhanbad to record statements of the school teachers and the students.

Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar on Monday asked additional director general of police (railway) PN Rai to inquire into the matter immediately.

In a written complaint sent by fax from Dhanbad to railway superintendent of police Patna, teachers said they informed police officials on duty at the railway station and sought their help but the officials ignored them.

The teachers in their complaint said they were also manhandled by youths when they protested their unruly behaviour.

After no help came forth from police officials, the shocked and traumatized girls and their teachers ran to an AC three-tier coach on the train, where seats had been booked for some of the students.

They were forced to spend the night in the crammed compartment and reached Dhanbad on Sunday.

Girls harassed in Patna train, five GRP men suspended - The Times of India

What more taqiyya from you? How is it that wahabbis are saying that syrian rebels can do rape of syrian women

Wahabi Clerics issuing Fatwas of ” Sexual Jihad ” for FSA terrorist allowing them Raping Non-Sunni Women in Syria |

Sorry but your taqiyya doesn't work anymore.

you giving example of Facist FSA ? lol these facist FSA are made and supported by you westerners. So you are the actual culprit.

Forget about girls, even males are prone to get molested in Bihar. I was once almost thrown out of my reserved seat by a group of people. Didn't know where they come from.

Bahot aagey jaoge bhaijaan,lage raho :D

wtf ! ! really ! !

you giving example of Facist FSA ? lol these facist FSA are made and supported by you westerners. So you are the actual culprit.

I am not a westerner either.

I am giving the examples of the extremely fanatical wahabbis who follow the quran and hadiths word by word. And also I have given Wahabbi shiek statements and quotes from Hadiths and Quran that permit this.

wtf ! ! really ! !

Exactly. The difference was more striking because before that I used to travel in Andhra-Tamilnadu-Karnataka region. It was 180 degree different experience. People were more disciplined,civilized and fairly educated.

I am not a westerner either.

I am giving the examples of the extremely fanatical wahabbis who follow the quran and hadiths word by word. And also I have given Wahabbi shiek statements and quotes from Hadiths and Quran that permit this.
anyway, i still stand correct. those misleading wahabbis created by westerners.
here some example of bullshitting about Christianity.
20 Reasons to Abandon Christianity
Christians Are Hypocrites

Sensationalism at its best......
The girls were harassed of course(which is also not acceptable) but not molested....

criminals are not muslim again. Muslims are responsible too much law and order problems everywhere they go. Look at the mess UP,Bihar and Bengal are economically and socially .They have large muslim populations.

Bihar has 18% muslim population so the criminal tendencies in the society is much higher.

In UK muslim constitute 5% of British population yet the make up 13% of its prison population.

In US muslim constitute less than 1% of the population, yet they are 17-20 % of the prison population.

Clearly there is a correlation between islam and criminals.

This railway recruitment exam guys are a big problem,they cause trouble everywhere,i ll get a bunch of cops to thrash them a whole month and then release them

There is another way to deal with these problems, serial offenders and people who are on the "rowdy sheets" of police will be given a special treatment. These guys after receiving that will not be able to fck any girl some alteration to his spinal chord in the name of beating or interrogation,you know what I mean.

Plus there will be a rumor that will spread as a consequence, this is punishment enough for life.

Death will not deter any one as these guys, but a slow death (punishment for life) will deter them. The horrors one has to face in his rest of his life ,because of police treatment will deter these guys.

This is followed in many countries and also in India.

Police will identify these beasts in the society and will apply this treatment, those guys can's even walk properly leave about fcking.

Can't CCTV be installed in all kind of sleeper(reserved) berth?That's how we can identify the scums. Cost cannot be a factor (it has also become cheaper). We have now started to put it on important roads also.

Sometimes I get the feeling Bihar and UP needs some extreme steps. Bring them under Presidential rule and deploy CRPF and other para-military forces in lakhs to every nook and corner and even if they are deployed for few years, the few billion dollars would be well spent like what they have done in Kashmir.

Can't CCTV be installed in all kind of sleeper(reserved) berth?That's how we can identify the scums. Cost cannot be a factor (it has also become cheaper). We have now started to put it on important roads also.

You are correct, CCTVs should be there in railway coaches :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom