What's new

911 inside job - technical evidence thread

nescafe

Reaction score
Dear Users,

I had this idea of starting the thread which can cover all the evidence / technical evidence which suggest that 911 was an inside job.

I personally have much material with me which i will be submitting in this thread over a period of time.

I would like to advise following dos and dont for the focal point of this thread i.e "technical evidence for claiming 911 as inside job"

1. technical evidences
2. Chemical architecture evidence
3. other evidences from CSI and eye witnesses
4. interviews form people inside the US establishement/ professionals

i would like users to avoid,

1. rhetoric paranoial languages and claims.
2. insipirational speeches / videos, either from bush or alqaeda.

regards,

as an ice breaker , let me share one air defence picture around pantagon.

Pentagon air defence upload | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

i am sharing one video, only because it deals with the topic of "nano thermit", the topic comes beyond half way of the video.

Mods,

please give this thread a shot. please. i request the entire team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best one. A senior NATO cheif updaed on his blog that it was fake and Bush did that to save him self. It was planned.

Do you expect it to fall in the opposite direction of the plane, or fall like its basements gave away (like dynamite) ??

I don't understand why people think 9/11 was an inside job. This experiments are not certified by any credible professionals and Al Qaeda already took the blame.There are conspiracies for almost everything in the world. Conpiracies that states men did not land on moon, or the Holocaust never happened. By calling it a conspiracy people try to avoid the reality. Anyways, there was a show called underground mosques in London, where fundamentalists in mosques openly called out for the killing of jews and christians. And not to mention, there are many fundamentalists groups which opnely support 9/11 attackers. Anyways, I don't think we have to call it a conspiracy. America has been invading and supporting the illegal state of Israel, and they did commit crimes which is more than enough to infuriate a few. And if you ever have listened to the Laden tapes, he did say it is a reaction, but not an action. By calling it a conspiracy, we loose the chance to attack them on this premises.

I don't understand why people think 9/11 was an inside job. This experiments are not certified by any credible professionals and Al Qaeda already took the blame.There are conspiracies for almost everything in the world. Conpiracies that states men did not land on moon, or the Holocaust never happened. By calling it a conspiracy people try to avoid the reality. Anyways, there was a show called underground mosques in London, where fundamentalists in mosques openly called out for the killing of jews and christians. And not to mention, there are many fundamentalists groups which opnely support 9/11 attackers. Anyways, I don't think we have to call it a conspiracy. America has been invading and supporting the illegal state of Israel, and they did commit crimes which is more than enough to infuriate a few. And if you ever have listened to the Laden tapes, he did say it is a reaction, but not an action. By calling it a conspiracy, we loose the chance to attack them on this premises.

History says the crusader empires dont mind killing a few of their own to advance their geopolitical goals..they think on a much wider scale as a whole rather than individual scale..which makes the sacrifices justified..after all its not one of their son, mother, father, daughter or family member going to die

Ok sir

US did 9/11
London did london bombing
India did 26/11

But bombings in pakistan were done by Taliban

Ok what else is cooking in pakistan...... its old crap please give something new to eat

Ok sir

US did 9/11
London did london bombing
India did 26/11

But bombings in pakistan were done by Taliban

Ok what else is cooking in pakistan...... its old crap please give something new to eat

Stop invading countries with force and maybe the attacks will stop.

History says the crusader empires dont mind killing a few of their own to advance their geopolitical goals..they think on a much wider scale as a whole rather than individual scale..which makes the sacrifices justified..after all its not one of their son, mother, father, daughter or family member going to die

Propaganda is being used from both sides. You can't really blame either of them because both need support.

Here comes another osama supporter.....

I was pretty much expecting this from one of you(indians), although I didnt say anything like that. Offcourse, India is not be blamed, although India has been illegally occupying lands.
None of the main stream political parties support Osama, and I do disagree with him. I do think he's a nutjob and an extremist. But don't use the extremist excuse to illegally occupy lands. America has been arming the Al Qaeda since the Afgan war against Russia. Offcourse, because of your limited knowledge, deceitful nature of twisting words, and ignorance, there's no way of having an intellectual debate with you.

Sounds like a catch phrase of an advertisement.. Dont remember which one

"yeh Andher ki baat hai."

well guys,

this is really turning out into a junk yard.please follow the advice/suggestion. its a humble request. please.

1. no blame on alqaeda or CIA
2. no bashing.just no bashing.
3. just discuss technical evidences,

like for example,

a. why building 7 came down.
b. CSI of blasts at the site.
c. the eyewitnesses account for the pentagon flight were fake.
d. the security camers at a gas station near pentagon were taken away by FBI in mysterious manner.
e. the F 16s were not scrambles.
f. what about the 700 architects who suggest that 911 was an inside job.
g. what about the aviation union which say that 911 was an inside job.
h. what about wester trapley new book about 911 as an inside job.it has all the techinical evidence.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE, i beg. bashing leads us to no where. it should not satisfy a GOOD ego.

Back
Top Bottom