What's new

9000 Kashmiri boys show up for Indian army selection, defying threat from terrorists.

^^^
Lets show these to the self proclaimed defence experts to determine how many of them have Hindu Faces. Some seem to have a command to decide who is Gurkha, who is Sikh and who is Hindu by face.

I guess after that we'll need to reverse whatever he suggests and we'll then have the correct answers.....

What does it matter if they are Hindu/ Muslim / Buddhists or any other denomination .. they are all Indians.

It would be a good idea to employee more youth from J&K to monitor and secure J&K as this will decrease unemployement which will reduce youth from turning towards terrorism, bcoz terrorist want ppls of J&K to be unemployeed so as to drag them in the nasty world of their's own, where killing other human being is seen as Devotion towards god :disagree:. But this dum ppls dont know that its not going to take them anywhere other than die with no one to care.:angry:

What does it matter if they are Hindu/ Muslim / Buddhists or any other denomination .. they are all Indians.

Third Eye, there are some ppls in here who cannot see any thing beyond religion, they only keep draging religion in each and every thread they see. So its better to ignore these kind of post and stick to the discuession related to the thread.

Good stuff !!
Wonder how many would become diplomats trained for 'consular activities' in Afghanistan ! Or even training to be 'tourists' in the 'other Kashmir' :oops:

How does it matter they were Muslims? Try to look beyong religion for once. In India, everybody is an Indian. His religion is his choice, and is not forced on him unlike in Pakistan. Kashmir is an Indian State, and Kashmiris are Indians, so Indians joined the worlds largest armed forces.

And btw, Kashmir doesnot have the largest Muslim population in India. Lakshadeep Islands have the highest Muslim population. And over there it is a 'tradition' to join the Indian armed forces. Nearly 30% of the population is employed in the armed forces.

Question does not arise of Winning or losing the vote. Wake up its not 1948 and the only voting happening in Kashmir is for Indian Parliament and Indian State assembly elections. They were just concluded and parliamentarians selected.

India is under no obligation to conduct any other form of voting.

Last edited:
Question does not arise of Winning or losing the vote. Wake up its not 1948 and the only voting happening in Kashmir is for Indian Parliament and Indian State assembly elections. They were just concluded and parliamentarians selected.

Say what you want and think what you want but there are UN resoultions outstanding on kashmir.:pop:

Say what you want and think what you want but there are UN resoultions outstanding on kashmir.:pop:

That is not binding.... I hope you are not so naive are you?

It is applicable if both the parties are willing to enforce it. Newsflash - India is not...

The resolution was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of UN Charter. Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability.

Any more thinking and saying is of no purpose to the cause.

As I said:

Oh I love quoting myself !!

Last edited:
It would be a good idea to employee more youth from J&K to monitor and secure J&K as this will decrease unemployement which will reduce youth from turning towards terrorism, bcoz terrorist want ppls of J&K to be unemployeed so as to drag them in the nasty world of their's own, where killing other human being is seen as Devotion towards god :disagree:. But this dum ppls dont know that its not going to take them anywhere other than die with no one to care.:angry:

Indian Army has been doing that in kashmir for the past 60 years, not to mention the atrocities it committed in Amritsar attacking the holiest of holy place of Sikhs.

"Just living is not enough," said the Butterfly. "One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."

Indian Army has been doing that in kashmir for the past 60 years, not to mention the atrocities it committed in Amritsar attacking the holiest of holy place of Sikhs.

"Just living is not enough," said the Butterfly. "One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."

All armies do what they are told to do. I don't see you shedding tears for Lal masjid which was as brutal as Golden Temple. Is not Kashmir much better of than Swat and Bajour ? All countries have problems and India or Pakistan are not any better.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom