What's new

90 percent Pakistanis are poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Damn! Another troll fest, if ever there was one!!! Why the dickens do we start threads on poverty in each others countries? There's nothing to chose between the two. Corruption, black money in Swiss banks, non governance, politicking and so on is the bane of both India and Pakistan.

Instead of showing each other in a bad light why don't we instead throw up answers on how to improve things in both our countries? Any takers?
:smokin:

True.... but sometimes... replying to trolls is kinda amusing...specially when u have a crappy day at the univ..

troll mode:OFF!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Shall we stick to Pakistan only ? Thanks

Shall we stop trolling?

Sounds BS to me... every house has a toilet and every neighbourhood has water purification plants.. except rural areas... considering we are south asias most urbanised and wired nation....

Although 75-80% indians dnt have access to sanitation n most dnt have clean drinking water...

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...4uHPBw&usg=AFQjCNF9z3SR5SToTKlUNVyAG0ScFdxx-g

75+% kids are malnurished... around 90% dnt have access to clean water... and god knows what...600-800 million indians have no access to sanitation:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...qfmtBw&usg=AFQjCNGXtW4RHzMpt46k-pN-g78eSa3e6A

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...qfmtBw&usg=AFQjCNGRpzqk3AluopnlHS6eULeyHcTNmQ

posting anything??? are you also reading the links you are posting?? This thread has taken a toll on you..this is what your links talk about:

Sanitation no longer a dirty word in India

Sulabh Sanitation Movement has brought the idea of safe and sanitary facilities along with a change in people's attitude towards scavengers, notes Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak, 2009 Stockholm Water Prize laureate. Sustainable and affordable technologies can help India reach its MDG on sanitation, he adds.

WHO | WHO/UNICEF joint monitoring report 2010: Progress on Sanitation and Drinking Water

However some 1.1 billion people still defecate in the open. Eleven countries, (India, Indonesia, China, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Sudan, Nepal, Brazil, Niger and Bangladesh) are home to 81 per cent of them.

In China, 89 per cent of the population of 1.3 billion has access to drinking-water from improved sources, up from 67 per cent in 1990.

In India, 88 per cent of the population of 1.2 billion has access, as compared to 72 per cent in 1990.

I know my thread has shown you mirror but dont post like a drunk guy :lol:

posting anything??? are you also reading the links you are posting?? This thread has taken a toll on you..this is what your links talk about:

Sanitation no longer a dirty word in India

WHO | WHO/UNICEF joint monitoring report 2010: Progress on Sanitation and Drinking Water

I know my thread has shown you mirror but dont post like a drunk guy :lol:

?
28u5uon.jpg

or doess the remaining 10% refer to ZARDARI....lol

true na...the rest 90% are poor

I dont no I am in those 90% or 10 % ? :S

Halwa 71 Posts lol

At-least those 90 % got toilets. Clean water for Drinking , a house or at-least a tent for living. And Specially a Cell phone to talk to their relatives friends and family etc, loading a Balance card of 100 Rupees in it every day.

Should i post pic or links from other country ? I mean Shupar Pa war In-Dia ?

Very Well Put it!

India Is A Cesspool Of *****!!!!!

I think the article wants to say that 90 % of pakistanis are getting poorer

As per world bank and CIA facts
India poverty - 25% (2007)
Pakistan poverty - 24% (2006)

Due to bad economy, high inflation and population growth pakistan poverty is 53% in 2011
I am sure India would have added few poverty % as well due to high inflation and population growth only thing which would have helped in bringing in control is good economy.

Instead of refuting the Endowed Economists who made the well researched assertion, Pakistanis are hiding their Embarrasment by pulling India into the thread! :lol:

Funny Pakistanis. :lol:

Having been to india, the poverty there is unique.

Cut the crap!! South Asia has tons of poor.. Stop insulting them. It's not that we do not have the resources to deal with poverty but unfortunately we lack a system which make full use of the resources. Corruption is not helping either..

I wish the poor get a better lives to live.. For us South Asians, please try to help them as much as you could and stop using them to insult each other.. We all need to improve so get on working on it in a positive manner.

Having been to india, the poverty there is unique.

Poverty in Pakistan has crossed 50% and according to UNDC poverty in India in 2010 was about 37%. Now you tell me whose better do some research first its not that easy to come here and troll.

Lol, news published by a Pakistani news source and on Pakistan's current conditions. And yet people can't refrain from bringing India into it.

What do you call it? Insecurity about one's own identity. :disagree:

No they are putting their guns on us bcoz the thread starter is an Indian , These just bring this poverty topic in each and every thread whenever we buy something , develop something and look how they react on seeing a thread on the condition of their own people.

You guys need to grow up and should learn to play nice stop coping Chineese way of BS posting.:drag:

I dont no I am in those 90% or 10 % ? :S

Then you should do reserch on your status, Is this our job??

Halwa 71 Posts lol

So what???? Is it crime to post a news about some truth from a pakistani newspaper??

At-least those 90 % got toilets. Clean water for Drinking , a house or at-least a tent for living. And Specially a Cell phone to talk to their relatives friends and family etc,[color="#FF0000"B] loading a Balance card of 100 Rupees in it every day.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

1. You should express ur rant in a letter to the editor of that Pakistani newspaper.

2. [COLOR="#FF0000"]As you don't know about your own country pakistan let me educate you about it:[/COLOR]

- As many as 97, 900 people died annually due to poor water and sanitation in Pakistan.

- That 48 million Pakistanis defecated in the open and basic toilet was a distant dream for them.

- Only 45 per cent people used improved sanitation facilities in Pakistan.

- The report quoting figures from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Unicef estimated that in Pakistan 54,000 children under the age of five died from diarrhea caused by contaminated water and sanitation every year.

The source is a respected Pakistani newspaper The Dawn, dated 19th November, 2011 not a old data.

Don't expect spoon feeding every time. :wave:

Should i post pic or links from other country ?

No, that will be off topic and against the rules of this forum. :no:

I mean Shupar Pa war In-Dia ?

??????

Hire a English teacher immediately.

Then you should do reserch on your status, Is this our job??

So what???? Is it crime to post a news about some truth from a pakistani newspaper??

1. You should express ur rant in a letter to the editor of that Pakistani newspaper.

2. As you don't know about your own country pakistan let me educate you about it:

- As many as 97, 900 people died annually due to poor water and sanitation in Pakistan.

- That 48 million Pakistanis defecated in the open and basic toilet was a distant dream for them.

- Only 45 per cent people used improved sanitation facilities in Pakistan.

- The report quoting figures from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Unicef estimated that in Pakistan 54,000 children under the age of five died from diarrhea caused by contaminated water and sanitation every year.

The source is a respected Pakistani newspaper The Dawn, dated 19th November, 2011 not a old data.

Don't expect spoon feeding every time. :wave:

No, that will be off topic and against the rules of this forum. :no:

??????

Hire a English teacher immediately.

EEEEEEEH for yr Hard work !! SuCk it !!

20:00 ... 500 houses and not a single Toilet :O Show me just one village of 50 houses with out toilet in Pak.

from 1:00 to 1:15 31 % have access to toilets !! 69 % in open :O

Do watch this one !!

M not going to post videos from that utube channel Reality of In-Dia ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom