What's new

90-hour conflict with Pakistan ended in a stalemate and that’s a defeat for India - LT GEN H S PANAG

Salaam

India achieved the goal of striking militants in an enemy country for the first time after a terrorist strike.
Dossier diplomacy has ended.

Pictured below: Pakistani militant struck by Indian bombs

images

Jackas.ses got their arses handed to them and they call it a stalemate!! What a bunch of psychological pathetic liars!! Dick.heads! :omghaha:
Well, you can't expect an Indian Lt. General to accept that they got their asses kicked in the standoff. The fact that he's even acknowledging a stalemate is a huge deal.

You can win the onedays but we will definitely win the World Cup.. as always..!:taz:

India FTW..!
Yes, I agree we won the 'oneday' but will India win the 'World Cup'? I would warn my Pakistani countrymen everything is cool as long as India does not introduce the potent weapon? What is that? The Banglas.

If India can rally the Banglas then it's game over for Pakistan.

@monitor You fcukin guys keep out off this okay. Please .........

Yes, I agree we won the 'oneday' but will India win the 'World Cup'? I would warn my Pakistani countrymen everything is cool as long as India does not introduce the potent weapon? What is that? The Banglas.

If India can rally the Banglas then it's game over for Pakistan.

@monitor You fcukin guys keep out off this okay. Please .........
For Pakistan this team is lethal -

India + Bangla = means bad, bad, real bad news.

We are working on it
One baghwan at a time
View attachment 544841
He is a very peaceful man, didn’t you see his interviews.
;)

For Pakistan this team is lethal -

India + Bangla = means bad, bad, real bad news.
whatever you might think , this event is far better than what happened after 26/11 Mumbai attack.

The only thing that is understood now is that India will escalate after such terrorist attacks.

This is the new norm of things to come.

War-mongering in the last few weeks must not let us forget that there is a far more cost-effective option available – winning the hearts and minds of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.

Firstly, you need a big heart to win 'hearts and mind'. Between the India-Pak Shimla Agreement of 1972 and 1989, for 17 years, Pakistan had left Indian Occupied Kashmir alone. There was even relative peace there. But then the Indian political leadership screwed up by bungling the elections (in 1988/89?) and thus the Kashmiris rose up yet again.

Ask: Why is there a direct federal rule in Kashmir right now? Because India's narrow minded BJP could not get along with even a pliant Mehbooba Mufti in a coalition govt. Is that also Pakistan's fault? How many times in the last 15-20 years have you seen Pakistan imposing the Governors' Rule on its provinces? So which is a better democracy, at least lately?

Learn from the Americans, you Indians: For decades Americans have the Affirmative Action supporting the African-Americans. It is often unfair to more qualified applicants. And the results are not perfect but without them the outcome would be even worse.

Only and only India is to be blamed for India's and Kashmiris' plight.

Stalemate? It ended in the most embarrassing way possible for India. It was humiliating for anyone with a tiny bit of shame really.
  1. Indian failed at its attempt to penetrate and attack ANY building in Pakistan that they can later claim to be a terrorist base (I know the place where payload fell, i have been there countless times) and managed to hit a forest in the most planted region of Pakistan but that is where the list of "success" ends
  2. India failed to stop Pakistan from striking warning shots deep inside India (some reportedly as deep as 77km inside India)
  3. Got two aircraft shot down and lost an additional helicopter crashed killing 6 more servicemen
  4. Got a wing commander arrested in the process which was graciously released by Pakistan, resulting in further humiliation for India.
  5. Failed to get Americans involved even after DESPERATELY waiving an AIM-120C derbies,
  6. Failed in the attempts to sell fallen Mig wreckage as Pakistan F-16
  7. Got bashed at OIC
  8. No support from international community for that false flag Pulwama attack
  9. Got a submarine, a vessel meant for stealth, detected and insertion attempt thwarted!!
For any nation with an iota of shame, it was a very humiliating week.

(waiting for Indians to come up with 1971 references and pictures but remember, i mentioned "for nation with an iota of shame" so dont get surprised on how they react)
not to forget, ended up giving us the acoustic signature of Sub, so it can tracked in future ....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom