What's new

90-hour conflict with Pakistan ended in a stalemate and that’s a defeat for India - LT GEN H S PANAG

How was this a "stalemate"?

Pakistan dominated the escalation ladder, shot down multiple indian jets, showed evidence of wreckage, captured their wing commander.

What did India do to make it a "stalemate"?? NOTHING! Their mythical claims about 300 deaths or F-16 down were debunked by international media, satellite imagery, and their is no independent verification of their claims. Business Insider used the words "embarrassing failure" while NY Times wrote "humiliating episode for India"...so even international media saw it as a setback to india.

Pakistan absolutely won this round of military confrontation. Sorry indians, there is no way of spinning here :lol:

@Joe Shearer @RoYaL~GuJJaR

In summary, Pakistan matched india's escalation, and dominated the escalation ladder from there on (shooting down indian jets, capturing pilot)----india had no response to our escalation.

Just like we thought :)

Do enjoy your moments of glory, and may it last a week at the least, if not a year. It would be churlish to break into these happy moments. Once your pulse has stopped beating fast, and your blood has stopped rushing through your veins. we can talk about this.

How was this a "stalemate"?

Pakistan dominated the escalation ladder, shot down multiple indian jets, showed evidence of wreckage, captured their wing commander.

What did India do to make it a "stalemate"?? NOTHING! Their mythical claims about 300 deaths or F-16 down were debunked by international media, satellite imagery, and their is no independent verification of their claims. Business Insider used the words "embarrassing failure" while NY Times wrote "humiliating episode for India"...so even international media saw it as a setback to india.

Pakistan absolutely won this round of military confrontation. Sorry indians, there is no way of spinning here :lol:

@Joe Shearer @RoYaL~GuJJaR

In summary, Pakistan matched india's escalation, and dominated the escalation ladder from there on (shooting down indian jets, capturing pilot)----india had no response to our escalation.

Just like we thought :)

Maintaining dignity in the face of a total screw up is difficult. I applaud Indians for their face saving groupthink. They really won't understand the implication until they are drowning in fecal matter of their own creation.

Do enjoy your moments of glory, and may it last a week at the least, if not a year. It would be churlish to break into these happy moments. Once your pulse has stopped beating fast, and your blood has stopped rushing through your veins. we can talk about this.

We are fine. Unlike indians, such victories for us are expected part of the deal---nothing unusual. We always told indian fanboys this would happen---in their inferiority complex they resisted to admit.

And then the situation presented itself. And as we always stated: Pakistan dominated the escalation ladder, won the PR war with indian pilot down and wreckage, and india was left humiliated in the world with its "military option" against us left exposed and laughably inadequate.

News flash: india is not U.S. Who woulda thought that, right? :lol:

We can talk about it now if you want.

From what we know (confirmed from all sides)

1-IAF targeted Balakot (no causalities confirmed) .
2-PAF retaliated in broad daylight with multiple similar strikes (no causalities confirmed)
3- PAF shot down IAF jet and arrested Wing-commander---entire world saw these graphics.
4- Major escalation between two countries at that point.
5-India did not escalate further (although there were very serious signs on the night of 27-28th Feb---but nevertheless, no further escalation militarily).

Now the wishy washy details (F-16 down, Su-30 Down, casualities, no casualities, Israeli pilot in Pakistani detention etc etc) are all unconfirmed claims from both sides....which is to be expected in subcontinent context.

Going over these undisputed/confirmed sequence of facts (confirmed by all sides+international independent media)---Its OBVIOUS who came out on top in this confrontation :)

Your take?

That's unfair joe. Indians have been "enjoying" 71 for almost 40 years now. At least give us a decade to enjoy this.

We are fine. Unlike indians, such victories for us are expected part of the deal---nothing unusual. We always told indian fanboys this would happen---in their inferiority complex they resisted to admit.

And then the situation presented itself. And as we always stated: Pakistan dominated the escalation ladder, won the PR war with indian pilot down and wreckage, and india was left humiliated in the world with its "military option" against us left exposed and laughably inadequate.

News flash: india is not U.S. Who woulda thought that, right? :lol:

We can talk about it now if you want.

From what we know (confirmed from all sides)

1-IAF targeted Balakot (no causalities confirmed) .
2-PAF retaliated in broad daylight with multiple similar strikes (no causalities confirmed)
3- PAF shot down IAF jet and arrested Wing-commander---entire world saw these graphics.
4- Major escalation between two countries at that point.
5-India did not escalate further (although there were very serious signs on the night of 27-28th Feb---but nevertheless, no further escalation militarily).

Now the wishy washy details (F-16 down, Su-30 Down, casualities, no casualities, Israeli pilot in Pakistani detention etc etc) are all unconfirmed claims from both sides....which is to be expected in subcontinent context.

Going over these undisputed/confirmed sequence of facts (confirmed by all sides+international independent media)---Its OBVIOUS who came out on top in this confrontation :)

Your take?

You want me to rain on your parade? I would do no such thing. Let some time pass. :D

That's unfair joe. Indians have been "enjoying" 71 for almost 40 years now. At least give us a decade to enjoy this.

I didn't see your leg stretched out, or I would have slowed down.

You want me to rain on your parade? I would do no such thing. Let some time pass. :D

Stop your overhyped positioning :lol:

As if you will write a post and "ToTAlLY DeStRoY PaKisTAn's PaRaDE OmG!!!"......Watching too much Arnab Gowswami, are we?

I clearly wrote down my point of view in last few posts.

You are welcome to respond. If not, :wave:

Stop this bullshit
We indians have lots of internal problems pskistan is of least concern
First clean your own home

As long as this “forcing” Pakistan mentality exists; so will delusions of “isolation” and “victory”

And Pakistan will give you a bloody nose in return. Your going to think twice before doing anything again. This happened because Pakistan let India's self injected induced euphoria over the hype over 'sirjikal' strikes with any riposte. Which actually entailed branding of something that happens as a matter of routine on the LOC for decades. By branding these routine skirmishes as 'sirjikal' Modi created hype which meant post Pulwma he had to be seen to do something. That entailed killing a few trees. But for that India got a bloody nose.

So that should put some sense into Modi. Or else next time as Pakistan has shown in clear, blunt terms there will be escaltion. And escaltion means not victory but suicide - for both.

And the question you have to ask is next time a abused Kashmiri boy decides to take a few CPFR guys for a wash in the Ganga do you wamt nuclear war? I don't so.

Because even after two your planes got shot out of the sky - pilot humiliated in fron of the world you did nothing. This tells you what the future is ...
Oh Man! You did not have guts to even cross the border.

The average age of those who openly desire nuclear war can't be above 14, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom