What's new

90-hour conflict with Pakistan ended in a stalemate and that’s a defeat for India - LT GEN H S PANAG

Stalemate? It ended in the most embarrassing way possible for India. It was humiliating for anyone with a tiny bit of shame really.
  1. Indian failed at its attempt to penetrate and attack ANY building in Pakistan that they can later claim to be a terrorist base (I know the place where payload fell, i have been there countless times) and managed to hit a forest in the most planted region of Pakistan but that is where the list of "success" ends
  2. India failed to stop Pakistan from striking warning shots deep inside India (some reportedly as deep as 77km inside India)
  3. Got two aircraft shot down and lost an additional helicopter crashed killing 6 more servicemen
  4. Got a wing commander arrested in the process which was graciously released by Pakistan, resulting in further humiliation for India.
  5. Failed to get Americans involved even after DESPERATELY waiving an AIM-120C derbies,
  6. Failed in the attempts to sell fallen Mig wreckage as Pakistan F-16
  7. Got bashed at OIC
  8. No support from international community for that false flag Pulwama attack
  9. Got a submarine, a vessel meant for stealth, detected and insertion attempt thwarted!!
For any nation with an iota of shame, it was a very humiliating week.

(waiting for Indians to come up with 1971 references and pictures but remember, i mentioned "for nation with an iota of shame" so dont get surprised on how they react)
I do think such a defeat is good for India, it will bring about positive change.

It is better to lose such small conflicts than loosing the real big ones.

Do you think I care about this minuscule skirmish..?
I care more about the defeat of terrorism from the world.

Change is certainty.

That minuscule skirmish clearly exposed the lie of Indian supremacy to the whole world. You can still try to make such pathetic excuses but on 26th you were singing a whole different tune. Your world came crashing down on 27th and since that day as the time progresses you are exposing yourself to the whole world. Paper Elephants.

That minuscule skirmish clearly exposed the lie of Indian supremacy to the whole world. You can still try to make such pathetic excuses but on 26th you were singing a whole different tune. Your world came crashing down on 27th and since that day as the time progresses you are exposing yourself to the whole world. Paper Elephants.
Ok .. if this helps you sleep at night... this is the biggest defeat of India by Pakistan.. be happy now.

On a serious note : India required a lesson and this fiasco will lead to positive changes in the armed forces and even the media.

Nothing much lost but huge amount to be gained.

when indians use the word "stalemate" it means they have been throughly screwed. now screwed is the decent word i used otherwise....:lol:

Stalemate? It ended in the most embarrassing way possible for India. It was humiliating for anyone with a tiny bit of shame really.
  1. Indian failed at its attempt to penetrate and attack ANY building in Pakistan that they can later claim to be a terrorist base (I know the place where payload fell, i have been there countless times) and managed to hit a forest in the most planted region of Pakistan but that is where the list of "success" ends
  2. India failed to stop Pakistan from striking warning shots deep inside India (some reportedly as deep as 77km inside India)
  3. Got two aircraft shot down and lost an additional helicopter crashed killing 6 more servicemen
  4. Got a wing commander arrested in the process which was graciously released by Pakistan, resulting in further humiliation for India.
  5. Failed to get Americans involved even after DESPERATELY waiving an AIM-120C derbies,
  6. Failed in the attempts to sell fallen Mig wreckage as Pakistan F-16
  7. Got bashed at OIC
  8. No support from international community for that false flag Pulwama attack
  9. Got a submarine, a vessel meant for stealth, detected and insertion attempt thwarted!!
For any nation with an iota of shame, it was a very humiliating week.

(waiting for Indians to come up with 1971 references and pictures but remember, i mentioned "for nation with an iota of shame" so dont get surprised on how they react)

When Indian military commanders call it a stalemate, actually they are accepting their defeat, that is the max we can expect from them, they do not have the moral courage to accept it, that is why they found it necessary to hide behind statements like stalemate etc.

Last edited:
Ok .. if this helps you sleep at night... this is the biggest defeat of India by Pakistan.. be happy now.

On a serious note : India required a lesson and this fiasco will lead to positive changes in the armed forces and even the media.

Nothing much lost but huge amount to be gained.

This is not about us sleeping at nights, let me assure you no body lost their sleep over Indian threat in Pakistan, but we did gave Modi and Indians quite a few of them.

Now besides rhetoric, I dont think any lesson had been learned by Modi or Indian planners, but dont worry our school is open to teach more lessons if India ever tried this thing again.

Dude, India thoroughly got its a$$ handed to it, yet not a big loss. Now you keep telling this to yourself.

Apparently Bollywood is planning a film around the IAF pilot who was shot down by PAF.
By some weird logic, he is considered a hero by Indians.
Anyways, the movie will be called ''Woh 56 Ghantey''.....apparently the amount of time pilot spent in captivity.
OAh well, instead of 56'' chest, India got a 56'' Ghanta.

You can win the onedays but we will definitely win the World Cup.. as always..!:taz:

India FTW..!

Tell me again. Who is running away from facing who in the upcoming cricket world cup?

This is how most of the population is being misled throughout in history. Every tactical defeat is called stalemate & every fake strike is called successful surgical strike. Due to the freeze over citation from neutral & credible sources/observer; it appears that deliberate delusion is not going to wake them at all.

Haven't you all witnessed what sane minds are speaking after all the drama by Modi, similar to previous strike claims? However, such voices are suppressed through more propaganda by media. Unfortunately, Indian Military became the victim of Modi political strategy which led to this day.

Both sides partially achieved their objective!! my ***, has he been sleeping under a rock
what objective India achieved other than loosing her reputation while getting whooped by a tiny country.

Ye vohi saalay hen na jo Pakistan ko kuch samajhtay hi nahi thay...karnay thay China ka muqabla karnay

Both sides partially achieved their objective!! my ***, has he been sleeping under a rock
what objective India achieved other than loosing her reputation while getting whooped by a tiny country.
India achieved the goal of striking militants in an enemy country for the first time after a terrorist strike.
Dossier diplomacy has ended.

Back
Top Bottom