What's new

9 year old Turkish girl Letter to Palestine Gaza

Tacit Wave

Reaction score
9 year old Turkish girl gönül gürlek's letter to the people of Palestine ( inside letter two pain killer 5 cent and hairgrip )

aDJM8.jpg

we saw in the news how people are suffering in Gaza. I just can put 5 cent and some painkillers for the people in Gaza, because my family really poor.
I wish I could give you 100 Turkish Liras, but I'm not rich. Please send us an answer, I hope we can help you again.
Don't be afraid, and run away don't get killed.
Take care of you and your children and never give up.

9 year old Turkish girl gönül gürlek's letter to the people of Palestine ( inside letter two pain killer 5 cent and hairgrip )

aDJM8.jpg

we saw in the news how people are suffering in Gaza. I just can put 5 cent and some painkillers for the people in Gaza, because my family really poor.
I wish I could give you 100 Turkish Liras, but I'm not rich. Please send us an answer, I hope we can help you again.
Don't be afraid, and run away don't get killed.
Take care of you and your children and never give up.

I wish every muslim country can think this way specially our ****** bastard leaders who are getting pro-western while forgetting their own muslim brothers and sisters suffering from the hands of rascal jews

what about the delivery charge??

I wish every muslim country can think this way specially our ****** bastard leaders who are getting pro-western while forgetting their own muslim brothers and sisters suffering from the hands of rascal jews

don't be silly and make us look ignorant do you think every jewish person is israeli ? you mean suffering at the hands of rascal ZIONISTS don't blame all jews.

don't be silly and make us look ignorant do you think every jewish person is israeli ? you mean suffering at the hands of rascal ZIONISTS don't blame all jews.

I dont want to go into that but let me tell you they are more united with each other on a particular goal compared to any nation/religion/ group in the whole world.. You ask any Jew and you will know that they are working directly or indirectly towards the betterment and strength of israel, there is a huge lobbying carried out in west by the jews relating to israeli objectives ..and i dont need to remind you that who is conducting air raids and bombing in palestine and who is working on various other fronts to confront muslims

Back
Top Bottom