What's new

9 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Needs To Visit Pakistan

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
9 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Needs To Visit Pakistan

Pakistan is a country of life which is suffused with immense beauty and colors! With so much to do, and so much to see – this place will never leave anyone disappointed. A country full of laughter and smiles is all someone wishes to see when they’re travelling to a new place.

Here’s why every foreigner needs to visit this beautiful land:

1. Tempting food (yes, we’ll ALWAYS start with food)

wedmegood
Pakistani food is the BOMB! Food that will put an end to your cravings. And, food is all that you will smell where ever you go. Pakistani cuisines are always bursting with aromatic flavors – which one would never want to stop devouring it!

2. Humble and charismatic people

zameen

flickr
The most welcoming, humble people belong to Pakistan are known for their great hospitality. Pure at heart and always there to put a smile on your face. Their nature, and soft-spoken words will melt your heart right away! Not to forget how beautiful the people are – they will always make you feel right at home.

3. Such magestic places – you won’t believe that exist!

incrediblesnaps

worldfortravel
Places that you would’ve imagined only in your wildest dreams, places you’ve always wished you visit at least once in your life are ALL here in Pakistan. High peaked mountains, gleaming lakes, stunning waterfalls – it’s a package deal!

4. The rich culture and tradition

heritage
A country so rich, simple and pure in it’s culture and traditions is what many visitors would love to see and learn from. Pakistan offers so many cultures that a visitor would love to enjoy meeting people from different cultures.

5. Beautiful hand-made goods

shekorner

ishraqi
Hand-made goodies are loved and adored by everyone. They’re just way too special. The work on the fine details really pay off the worker’s hard work! And you can take these as gifts back home for your loved ones!

6. The balle balle weddings!

wedmegood
The weddings are always a sight to see and something not to be missed. At ALL! The banquet halls are filled with such vibrant colors, fresh flowers, and people dressed in their gorgeous attires which will no doubt, blow your minds away!

7. Shopping – No trip is ever complete without shopping!

flickr
A shopping experience through the congested alleys of the market is absolutely a remarkable experience. Shopping for little things is always fun – there’s just so much to buy! And, not to forget the haggling with shopkeepers – truly something, not to be missed!
1f609.png

8. The colorful, lively streets

english.alarabiya

bbc
As lively are the people in Pakistan, the streets are too. Colorful buses and rickshaws, funny slogans on the sidewalk, colorful fruit and vegetable carts is what one will get to see..

9. Prime architectural sites

arynews

arynews

wonderfulpoint
Pakistan has a rich history, and it is home to wonderful, ancient architectural sites that are open for the visitors, to have a glimpse into the history, the fun bit is – these sites will not cease to amaze you!

If you ever get a chance to visit Pakistan – Never miss it! And, you will love your stay here!

If we compare Africa and South Asia with Europe we can see that cities of poor countries are not really a hit with tourists. In richer countries tourists can stroll in the streets and sample the foods and drinks they offer. But in poor countries the streets are foul and one cant really hang around even when there are sites around. Urban tourism is i think largely dependent upon the quality of street life that the cities and towns offer.

Posting such threads is great. But all the positive things mentioned are judged relative to other countries vying for the same tourist. Yes, Pakistan is great, but how does it rank relative to other destinations? The answer is clear from the numbers of tourists coming to the country.

I don't know if any diaspora Pakistanis can back me up on this but my understanding is that flights to Pakistan are often expensive. This is going to be an obstacle to tourism from many parts of the world, although being close to China and the Arab Gulf states is definitely an asset.

I don't know if any diaspora Pakistanis can back me up on this but my understanding is that flights to Pakistan are often expensive. This is going to be an obstacle to tourism from many parts of the world, although being close to China and the Arab Gulf states is definitely an asset.

It is not just the expensive flights. It is also the lousy hotels, poor hygienic conditions and difficult traveling within the country, among other things. Remember, all these are competing against other countries in the tourist marketplace.

It is always find difficult to trace the statistics of foreigners visited pakistan.Do any one have figure how many of them visited pakistan in 2015, i am not talking or including Non resident pakistani's.

Posting such threads is great. But all the positive things mentioned are judged relative to other countries vying for the same tourist. Yes, Pakistan is great, but how does it rank relative to other destinations? The answer is clear from the numbers of tourists coming to the country.
You are rebel
The Rebel

The Rebel :

Do you know anyone who always disagrees with you or your friends or likes to do the opposite of what everyone thinks they should do? Think of a word to describe such a person. Discuss with your partner some of the things such a person generally does. Now read the poem.

When everybody has short hair,

The rebel lets his hair grow long.

When everybody has long hair,

The rebel cuts his hair short.

When everybody talks during the lesson,

The rebel doesn’t say a word.

When nobody talks during the lesson,

The rebel creates a disturbance.

When everybody wears a uniform,

The rebel dresses in fantastic clothes.

When everybody wears fantastic clothes,

The rebel dresses soberly.

In the company of dog lovers,

The rebel expresses a preference for cats.

In the company of cat lovers,

The rebel puts in a good word for dogs.

When everybody is praising the sun,

The rebel remarks on the need for rain.

When everybody is greeting the rain,

The rebel regrets the absence of sun.

When everybody goes to the meeting,

The rebel stays at home and reads a book.

When everybody stays at home and reads a book,

The rebel goes to the meeting.

When everybody says, Yes please,

The rebel says, No thank you.

When everybody says, No thank you,

The rebel says, Yes please.

It is very good that we have rebels.

You may not find it very good to be one.

D. J. Enright

@Arsalan @Irfan Baloch

Northern Areas of Pakistan are without doubt more beautiful than Switzerland.

Northern Areas of Pakistan are without doubt more beautiful than Switzerland.

especially north waziristan.

Just think about you will find....
Never agrees with OP always finds opposite point.
You loves cat while all of us may love Dogs.

How does agreement or disagreement help tourists come to Pakistan? What I said above is correct.

It is always find difficult to trace the statistics of foreigners visited pakistan.Do any one have figure how many of them visited pakistan in 2015, i am not talking or including Non resident pakistani's.

Those numbers are mixed together on purpose to pad the number of "tourists" that can be shown as coming to Pakistan. In the true sense of the word, the total number of tourists coming to Pakistan is minuscule compared to other countries, and indeed the much-mentioned-but-never-realized potential of Pakistan in this field.

Those numbers are mixed together on purpose to pad the number of "tourists" that can be shown as coming to Pakistan. In the true sense of the word, the total number of tourists coming to Pakistan is minuscule compared to other countries, and indeed the much-mentioned-but-never-realized potential of Pakistan in this field.

I believe that is also a reason in which there are less 5 star hotels under construction or available in pakistan as they can't find customers so to have run on profits and business expansion.Indian metro city have more 5 star hotels than whole 5 star hotels existing in pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom