What's new

9 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Needs To Visit Pakistan

I believe that is also a reason in which there are less 5 star hotels under construction or available in pakistan as they can't find customers so to have run on profits and business expansion.Indian metro city have more 5 star hotels than whole 5 star hotels existing in pakistan.

Pakistan has problems with both the number and quality of the hotel beds available for tourists, among many other things.

It is not just the expensive flights. It is also the lousy hotels, poor hygienic conditions and difficult traveling within the country, among other things. Remember, all these are competing against other countries in the tourist marketplace.

You get what you pay for .. If your spending 50 dollars you shouldn't really expect 5 star service ..

You get what you pay for .. If your spending 50 dollars you shouldn't really expect 5 star service ..

So Pakistan offers great value for money compared to other, more expensive, destinations?

especially north waziristan.

Just think about you will find....
Never agrees with OP always finds opposite point.
You loves cat while all of us may love Dogs.
Any pictures which can prove that I was talking about areas like Naran and Kangan and Shangrial and Hunza and Skardu and lots of others

I don't know if any diaspora Pakistanis can back me up on this but my understanding is that flights to Pakistan are often expensive. This is going to be an obstacle to tourism from many parts of the world, although being close to China and the Arab Gulf states is definitely an asset.

Not true. Pakistan adopted " Open Skies" Policy few years ago, which means there are no restrictions on foreign airline competition in Pakistan. As a result, the aviation business is highly competitive and no single airline can charge high fares and survive in this market.

I don't know if any diaspora Pakistanis can back me up on this but my understanding is that flights to Pakistan are often expensive. This is going to be an obstacle to tourism from many parts of the world, although being close to China and the Arab Gulf states is definitely an asset.
its not that expensive.. price is more or less similar to india/bangladesh/srilanka.

It is always find difficult to trace the statistics of foreigners visited pakistan.Do any one have figure how many of them visited pakistan in 2015, i am not talking or including Non resident pakistani's.

I think the latest figure were 0.9-1m.

10548321_608885415894569_6371353102999806437_o.jpg

12196007_899971063452668_2783869596130115820_n.jpg

12188175_703540909786905_7487591796516064240_o.jpg

580207_523625097704634_704683568_n.jpg

What a beautiful masterpiece carving....Wah Wah
I am longing for that grave ...after 100 years not now...hehehhe 8-)
====
It reminds me a joke....One person decides to construct his own grave in his life....he orders Masson to complete his Tomb, after 4 hours he reached to Masson again and asked him...what do you need more to fulfill that Construction....Masson replied innocently....Sir..."YOU"

Last edited:
Shakargandi .... Sweet Potato Snack

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom