9 Month Old Baby Found Molested in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A nine-month old baby girl, who was brought to a hospital here for some illness, was found to have been molested.

The child from nearby Venjaramood was admitted to the Medical College Hospital here for some illness, but doctors on examination found injuries on her private parts, police said.

On a complaint from the hospital Superintendent, police today registered a case.

Family members of the child told the police that they were not aware of any incident concerning the baby.

9 Month Old Baby Found Molested in Kerala | news.outlookindia.com

This is crazy. Some very very harsh punishments against such lunatics required from Indian govt.

What a vulgar and repulsive culture and country. Behaviour worse than animals. Now you understand why we look down upon Indians as inferior beings.

@WebMaster, why does the OP keep opening individual rape / suspected molestation threads, so that such posts by Chinese racist army can be made about Indians? How are we supposed to participate in this? By posting Chinese eating baby pills news, or Chinese throwing babies down toilet, or Chinese / Pakistani pedophilia news and then abusing these ''inferior'' people???

Seriously you need to tighten up this menace you have unleashed by following less than consistent policies. All we have read is racist abuse by Chinese and insults from Pakistanis as if these crimes do not happen in their countries. You need to let these people know there is no need to go full retard on us everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SpArK @Infinity Havent seen this in news channels, any news paper covered this?

@WebMaster, why does the OP keep opening individual rape threads, so that such posts can be made about Indians? How are we supposed to participate in this?

He is on his way to patent the rights..... Why you bother.....

Ya me too...Havn't seen or read this yet.If it was the case the local media would be full of it??

Because I'm just tired of racist abuse by almost all Chinese posters. And I feel pity for Pakistanis who cheer it thinking the same racist people somehow love brown muslims like themselves :)

This is absolutely revolting.

He is right, it is in your society which these horrific moral obscenities are going on.

The hindu secular model has truly failed. Morally and ethically completely bankrupt.

This is absolutely revolting.

He is right, it is in your society which these horrific moral obscenities are going on.

The hindu secular model has truly failed. Morally and ethically completely bankrupt.

And then can I say the Pakistani islamist model has morally and ethically failed even more because not only children get molested in Islamic madrassahs but police do not even file complaints unlike in India???

Cleric accused of molesting child – The Express Tribune

Is this the kind of debate you want for a crime that is fully secular, i.e. happens in all cultures, ethnicities, religions, nations etc etc? Or should we go down this road and blame islam when muslim rapists are caught in india, like in the Mumbai and delhi rape cases where half the rapists were muslim???

Pakistan : At the age of five, I experienced sexual abuse – The Express Tribune

...........I was a typical ‘playful’ and happy-go-lucky five-year-old boy.......

.......One evening, when it was starting to get dark outside and I was afraid of leaving alone (my father used to pick me up), my uncle offered to drop me home. As soon as we left their house, he stopped by the adjacent building; he started to touch me in a weird way. I did not understand it at the time, but he sexually abused me.

I had absolutely no idea about what was going on. Confused and beyond terrified, I didn’t know what to do. It was as though I had been hypnotised. I couldn’t move a single inch. He asked me to do nasty things and I followed his every command like a dumb puppet.

When he was done, he warned me to not tell anyone about it and assured me that it wasn’t a bad thing to do and we should do it again.

This went on regularly for a few years. Yes, that long.

He didn’t just keep it to himself. He told his friends, who also indulged in molesting me regularly. I was a sex toy for them. As I grew up, quite a number of my relatives got involved in abusing me.........

Totally awesome pakistani 'society'

@SpArK @Infinity Havent seen this in news channels, any news paper covered this?

He is on his way to patent the rights..... Why you bother.....
@nair ..................See how our Pakistani Friends are aware of incidents happening in some village in Kerala...............I haven't read such a news nor saw any such news in Malayalam TV Channels................

Pakistan : At the age of five, I experienced sexual abuse – The Express Tribune

...........I was a typical ‘playful’ and happy-go-lucky five-year-old boy.......

.......One evening, when it was starting to get dark outside and I was afraid of leaving alone (my father used to pick me up), my uncle offered to drop me home. As soon as we left their house, he stopped by the adjacent building; he started to touch me in a weird way. I did not understand it at the time, but he sexually abused me.

I had absolutely no idea about what was going on. Confused and beyond terrified, I didn’t know what to do. It was as though I had been hypnotised. I couldn’t move a single inch. He asked me to do nasty things and I followed his every command like a dumb puppet.

When he was done, he warned me to not tell anyone about it and assured me that it wasn’t a bad thing to do and we should do it again.

This went on regularly for a few years. Yes, that long.

He didn’t just keep it to himself. He told his friends, who also indulged in molesting me regularly. I was a sex toy for them. As I grew up, quite a number of my relatives got involved in abusing me.........

Totally awesome pakistani 'society'

Come on Why should we degrade ourselves to level of these Psychopaths.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom