What's new

9/11 Total lie, Scientifically proved by Indian Scientist.

why there was so much pyroclastic flow over the river when the buildings collapsed?

First of all he was not leftist or lunatic. He was well educated wise person. I agree with his ideas.

Having said that, I will say that this is the stupidest thing I have heard from him. I never expected that Mr Dixit will believe in such BS. Many ppl here arguing total BS.

I have met a 9/11 survivor in India. He was late to office, he was on the way to WTC when he saw plane colliding with WTC towers. That time he was working on some financial project at WTC from IBM India.

I don't know why you guys are discussing some BS here??? There are many ppl alive on earth who have witnessed the crash, There were live footage of 9/11 attack. Still ppl believe in cons theories???
Actually he is a loony, stuck 100 years behind in time.
You must see to believe the kind of speeches he and his boss Baba Ramdev give regarding our economic policies, FDI, Black money etc. I have attended a 'shivir' as such where these two dimwits were going berserk over the government. They believed that it is a conspiracy of foreign companies to first enter trade in India and then slowly take over us just like The East India Company did in the 1700's, India should stop all taxes and only charge 2% transaction tax, we should bring back all the black money[ which they claimed was 400 lakh crores or $8 tn] and distribute it among the people much to the delight of those poor numbnuts sitting in the crowd.

Actually he is a loony, stuck 100 years behind in time.
You must see to believe the kind of speeches he and his boss Baba Ramdev give regarding our economic policies, FDI, Black money etc. I have attended a 'shivir' as such where these two dimwits were going berserk over the government. They believed that it is a conspiracy of foreign companies to first enter trade in India and then slowly take over us just like The East India Company did in the 1700's, India should stop all taxes and only charge 2% transaction tax, we should bring back all the black money[ which they claimed was 400 lakh crores or $8 tn] and distribute it among the people much to the delight of those poor numbnuts sitting in the crowd.

I agree with you and not agree with them. FDI has provided jobs in India. The fear they had in 90's is proved false now. I remember RSS was cynical on FDI in 90s, now they have lowered there tone. RSS is not God, they are also human, they err and they rectified there stand.

I think Baba Dev is living in 90s. :) FDI is need of hours. West is working in our country, We are working in there country and so on.

One time I was also against FDI and world trade, but Being pragmatic I changed my stand. :)

And the steel structures of the Windsor collapsed...
No it was still standing, u have problem looking at that photo, I guess. Only the floors "ATTACHED" to steel structure collapsed, steel structure is still there, go back & have another look or get ur eye-sight checked... really.
Here is what you do not understand: The firefighter community is a worldwide community.
OK, since u understand firefighters better than I do,,, then go watch those first-responders who witnessed series of explosions at WTCs... & who developed silicosis working right at that ground & now stand with 911truthers in their seminars ...

Quite odd that the muslim world have the Petronas Towers that are more modern and taller than the WTC Towers and yet the builders of the Petronas have not stepped forward and support the loony 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Those who did step forward are NO less experts, you go deaf on them. Even if Petronas or even larger Co. had spoken , would you have listened,,, !!! NO...!!! Your brain is simply shut. or more likely you are part of this all.
Do not try to evade. Explain why did the CONCRETE textile building/factory in Egypt collapsed ...
I did NOT evade, it's just that u have problem reading or understanding. I already explained, either u r in real hurry to respond or more likely Didn't get thru ur thick skull. Only 4-inch thick low quality concrete as used to build such factories(which I bet u have never seen), with just soft-iron-wire-mesh embedded in it, cracks up under heat. & u r presuming concrete is more heat resistant than steel used in construction of these towers,,, get some education before u post rubbish here.:-
=
http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/42p.pdf
=

In return, why don't YOU explain WTC-7 collapse, that budged in middle 1st (Strongest-point the "CORE" giving way 1st rather than floors attached to central support!!!). & before u post rubbish, take ur time to compare amount of oxygen-deprived fire in WTC-7 & that oxygen-rich fires in that building in Spain & the one in China & the one in Philadelphia... do some real effort towards understanding work before u post.
=
& care to explain puffs of explosions that were seen in WTC's & also in these demolished buildings..!!!

No it was still standing, u have problem looking at that photo, I guess. Only the floors "ATTACHED" to steel structure collapsed, steel structure is still there, go back & have another look or get ur eye-sight checked... really.
My eyesight is just fine. And so are the experts at firefighting and made their observations for all to see...

Case Studies: Historical Fires: Windsor Tower Fire
The Windsor Tower was completely gutted by the fire on 12 February 2005. A large portion of the floor slabs above the 17th Floor progressively collapsed during the fire when the unprotected steel perimeter columns on the upper levels buckled and collapsed (see Figure 1). It was believed that the massive transfer structure at the 17th Floor level resisted further collapse of the building.

OK, since u understand firefighters better than I do,,, then go watch those first-responders who witnessed series of explosions at WTCs... & who developed silicosis working right at that ground & now stand with 911truthers in their seminars ...
How many of them are there compare to those who do not? Explosions? Ever seen an industrial capacitor explode? Even one that is designed for residential/commercial purposes?

I did NOT evade, it's just that u have problem reading or understanding. I already explained, either u r in real hurry to respond or more likely Didn't get thru ur thick skull. Only 4-inch thick low quality concrete as used to build such factories(which I bet u have never seen), with just soft-iron-wire-mesh embedded in it, cracks up under heat.

In return, why don't YOU explain WTC-7 collapse, that budged in middle 1st (Strongest-point the "CORE" giving way 1st rather than floors attached to central support!!!). & before u post rubbish, take ur time to compare amount of fire in WTC-7 & that building in Spain & the one in China & the one in Philadelphia... do some real effort towards understanding work before u post.
Of course you did evade. Concrete is a preferable material than steel due to its behaviors in a fire and there are records of fire that collapsed concrete buildings. WTC 7 was not of concrete construction, was severely damaged by debris, and whose fire was unchallenged. If anything, the unchallenged fire probably did more damages than the debris.

So if the charge is that WTC 7 was not struck by an aircraft, then neither was the concrete textile building in Egypt. Explain why did that 6-story concrete building collapsed. Put aside the fire it suffered because under the implication 'WTC 7 was not struck by an aircraft and therefore should not have collapsed' then the Egyptian concrete building should not have collapsed either. But it did.

Those who did step forward are NO less experts, you go deaf on them. Even if Petronas or even larger Co. had spoken , would you have listened,,, !!! NO...!!! Your brain is simply shut. or more likely you are part of this all.
Yes I would have and so would the public. No one is silencing these loony conspiracy theories believers. The fact that they continue to exist, in real life and on the Internet, mean they are free to propagate their nonsense. But as a member of the public and one who have some technical background with the willingness to exercise critical thinking skills, I have no choice but to consider those experts who did not allied themselves with the loony camp, among those experts is this man...

Leslie E. Robertson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leslie Earl Robertson (born February 12, 1928) was one of the chief structural engineers of the World Trade Center in New York, which was destroyed in the September 11, 2001 attacks and was responsible for the design of the buildings' sway-reduction features. He has since been structural engineer on numerous other projects, including the Shanghai World Financial Center and the Bank of China Tower in Hong Kong.
Robertson is still alive and as everyone can see from his continuing resume, he is an accomplished engineer. Why should I ignore him when his words and (in)action showed me and the public that he does not agree with the people in the loony camp? Why should YOU ignore him?

Building fire always travel from bottom up and not top to bottom.

China, CCTV building ...
=
http://picturepush.com/public/7895612
=
LA:-

=
Philly:-
FrankP74574.jpg

If fires were to cause collapse it would be floors collapsing 1st & central coulm would either stand still or would be latter to go down,,, Like Gambit's favorite mis-matching example of Windsor tower..

But in WTC-1/2 & 7,,, center gave way 1st & floors follow,,, i.e. core was exploded & it PULLED the rest with it,,,
=
watch antenna moved before the floors,,,
demolition_911_wtc.gif

=
WTC-7, again central depression precedes collapse of flanks ... Typical implosion...
wtc-7-neverforget.gif

=
=
http://youtu.be/972ETepp4GI

& u r presuming concrete is more heat resistant than steel used in construction of these towers,,, get some education before u post rubbish here.:-
=
http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/42p.pdf
=
You should learn critical thinking skills. Your source does not say that concrete is inferior to steel. All it does is show how concrete behave in a fire. Differences in behaviors determine preferences. Like this source...

High-Strength Concrete and Fire | Portland Cement Association (PCA)
Concrete’s fire resistance has been proven by hundreds of fire tests, some of which are discussed below. Testing has shown that the rate of temperature increase through the cross section of a concrete column or shear wall is relatively slow, and so internal zones do not reach the same high temperatures as relatively thin sections of steel beams and columns when exposed to fire. The minimum concrete column dimension typically used in very tall high-rise buildings is 24” square, due to structural requirements. Using these typical dimensions, HSC columns with fire exposure on four sides are rated at four hours.

If fires were to cause collapse it would be floors collapsing 1st & central coulm would either stand still or would be latter to go down,,, Like Gambit's favorite mis-matching example of Windsor tower..

But in WTC-1/2 & 7,,, centre gave way 1st & flors follow,,, i.e. core was exploded & it PULLED the rest with it,,,
=
watch antenna moved before the floors,,,
demolition_911_wtc.gif
The fire WEAKENED the steel columns, which were under constant compressive vertical load. So if some of the central columns was either severely damaged or severed by the aircraft, there will be lateral load on the remaining columns. The fire was at the point of entry, so where else would the initial point of collapse sequence occur?

we wont change anything by.being bitter.../
but i amenjoying the scientific evidences given by members....keep them coming.

Puffs(Yellow Arrows) r at much lower level than the falling floors... they were actually timed devices yielding the way for falling floors...while the compress air that actual perpetrators of 911 talk of is coming out of ALL the windows (Red arrows) equally..

Wire-less devices where each charge is timed so that they would trigger at a pre-decided intervals,,, each charge is wirelessly exploded by timing devices...

TeleblasterII-020_thumb.jpg

TeleBlaster; telemetry blast initiation system was designed for blasters by blasters ; a wireless blast initiation system used to safely initiate commercial explosives blasts.
=

i love the way this guy speaks :lol:...so captivating...although i don't believe his claim that all white people stayed home that day (9/11) and only indians/pakistanis were killed.

Puffs(Yellow Arrows) r at much lower level than the falling floors... they were actually timed devices yielding the way for falling floors...while the compress air that actual perpetrators of 911 talk of is coming out of ALL the windows (Red arrows) equally..

Wire-less devices where each charge is timed so that they would trigger at a pre-decided intervals,,, each charge is wirelessly exploded by timing devices...

TeleBlaster; telemetry blast initiation system was designed for blasters by blasters ; a wireless blast initiation system used to safely initiate commercial explosives blasts.
=
And yet not one professional demolition company spoke up in agreement. You would think that should be significant. But noooooo.... :lol: ...The public should take amateurs' words for what is clearly a specialized field.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom