What's new

9/11 Total lie, Scientifically proved by Indian Scientist.

Fine. The implication made by this post...

...Is that UNLESS an aircraft hit a building or that the building was of a planned demolition, then it is impossible for any building to collapse from fire.

We have an Egyptian textile building that was only 6-story tall and constructed of concrete, which is a preferable material over steel. You do know that concrete have better fire response behavior than steel, right? Anyway, since this 6-story Egyptian building collapsed from fire with no aircraft hitting it nor was it from a planned demolition, how do you explain its collapse cause?

Not sure what you are talking about here but there are plenty of photo evidences with plenty of steel remnants and concrete blocks everywhere.

wtc_5100.jpg

Plenty of steel and concrete leftovers to me.

It is typical, though. After a while all this crap is resurrected again as if these guys ever had anything shockingly new.

I'm glad you did not deny that steel cannot vaporize and concrete cannot pulverize by any sort of fire.

Now... this is all you found of a kilometer long building made up of pure steel?

wtc9resized.jpg

This is what i mean!
fig3.gif

How the hell wings of an aircraft can slice this structure and fall across the building with un-burned passports of terrorists.
If you watch the video plane was simply swallowed by the building without being exploding or disintegrating.

woman_wtc.jpg

I need to refresh my self before engaging in deeper technicalities.

In picture below every one can see the double ring of same steel girders of mamoth size.

site1099.jpg

I'm glad you did not deny that steel cannot vaporize and concrete cannot pulverize by any sort of fire.

Now... this is all you found of a kilometer long building made up of pure steel?
You are being absurd. What you are saying is that unless I provided ALL and COMPLETE accountability of every single piece of steel, your loony theory stands.

How the hell wings of an aircraft can slice this structure and fall across the building...
What does those news videos tell you? For me, it tells me your understanding of science is deficient.

with un-burned passports of terrorists.
Big deal. In every fire, there are always items that survived.

If you watch the video plane was simply swallowed by the building without being exploding or disintegrating.
Good. Explain the video. Either it is real or fake. Which is it? We can move on from that point.

I need to refresh my self before engaging in deeper technicalities.
As if you have shown capable of it to start.

Too bad you did not read your own source. Where does it say that it is impossible for an airliner to enter a building the way those aircrafts did?

A or B really they are the only two options why thread 958 on 9/11 has been started with no new information rehashing the same old tired disproven crap if we can ban the discusion of pluming facilities incertain countries and the payment of netizens of some locations why by now isnt 9/11 conspiracy crap on the banable list?

A: Conspiracy theories often make smart people look stupid: One thing that many conspiracy theories have in common is that the high and mighty are fooled, and thus in a sense brought down to our level (even though they may not know it). Most of us are relatively powerless in affecting the outside world, so belief in a conspiracy may help us feel better about ourselves.

B: Conspiracy theories reinforce our way of looking at the world: This is especially true for those who don’t trust certain groups of people. For example, those who don’t trust corporations may uncritically accept the tale that the big oil companies have bought up all rights to a cheap device that would allow vehicles to use ordinary water as fuel. Or those who are racist or bigoted against a particular religion may accept all sorts of theories that put the disliked into a bad light.

You need logic to know this.
assholes used this as an excuse to kill poor innocent Iraqis,afghans,pakistanis.

^^ If you believe so much in science than, to start with read the link, i have given to you above.
May be YOU should. Give it a try.

I have read Chemistry in grade 9-10 and i know for sure you cannot melt a steel with petrol explosion, rest aside the complete vaporization of tons of steel into a mass of steel and concrete fused as a single element.
Who said a steel column that is under constant vertical compression must melt in order to fail its mission? Show us a credible source.

Now, I believe that you are pointing only to fire and not to the aircraft impact theory, which is most absurd in the whole episode, especially when you see two perimeters of the steel girders in pictures of under-construction WTC.
Explain the news videos, please.

2005 Windsor Tower Madrid-Spain burnt for 20+ hrs ...
=

madrid_skyscraper.jpg

http://picturepush.com/public/7891821
=
... What is relevant is that no aircraft struck the Egyptian textile building, which is concrete and not steel like the WTC towers,...Now explain how is that possible. How could a fire cause a concrete building to fall when concrete is preferred over steel for fire behaviors. This was in Egypt, not in America.
WRONG,,, 1stly, many so-called concrete buildings r just brick-&-cement, not concrete except for roof. What do u think those buildings r built with bridge-thickness concrete...!!! Those factories r built with single brick thick layer of low strength concrete with ONLY a mesh-work of soft iron wires embedded in that concrete,,,

just to give u an idea of how thick these factory walls are:-
2012-02-07T122922Z_01_MKZ02_RTRIDSP_3_PAKISTAN-FACTORY-COLLAPSE.jpg

=
=

U need to watch video posted by BATMAN,, ur facts on fire mechanics should be ironed out (thou they won't coz of ur conveniently ignoring nature) minutes 00:10:00 onwards especially 00:17:00+ where ur beloved org. manipulated the data to force their baseless theory into the report
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ly-proved-indian-scientist-7.html#post2744961

There is only one way to resolve this. Some one in the muslim world should recreate the whole scenario to the minutest detail to prove or disprove that 9/11 happened. Build the WTC towers exactly to the original specifications and then crash 2 planes fully loaded with fuel into them and then see what happens. I suppose they can find plenty of volunteers to pilot those planes, if they can convince those fools about the 72 virgins they will be entitled to.
Alternatively, if they don't want to invest too much into new constructions, they could always use the existing building in muslim world Viz. Bhurj khalifa in Dubai etc. to be the test subjects, even though the buildings are of more modern design and construction and will not exactly meet the original conditions.

People who believe in this counter narrative are irrationally anti-American. They hate the USA, plain and simple. Personally, I think that they are also stupid, in addition to being irrational haters. And so, one cannot have an intelligent conversation with them. Because they are not capable of normal intelligence. QED.

2005 Windsor Tower Madrid-Spain burnt for 20+ hrs ...
And the steel structures of the Windsor collapsed...

Case Studies: Historical Fires: Windsor Tower Fire
It was believed that the multiple floor fire, along with the simultaneous buckling of the unprotected steel perimeter columns at several floors, triggered the collapse of the floor slabs above the 17th floor. The reduced damage below the 17th floor might provide a clue.
The Windsor tower was of dual construct: Concrete at the 17th and below, and steel columns above the 17th.

The fire weakened the steel columns and as investigators found out, the floors above the 17th collapsed. The Windsor tower fire actually support the accepted theory and quite debunked yours.

WRONG,,, 1stly, many so-called concrete buildings r just brick-&-cement, not concrete except for roof. What do u think those buildings r built with bridge-thickness concrete...!!! Those factories r built with single brick thick layer of low strength concrete with ONLY a mesh-work of soft iron wires embedded in that concrete,,,
So what? No aircrafts hit that Egyptian CONCRETE textile building/factory and yet it collapsed. You are telling everyone that investigators lied about that?

Here is what you do not understand: The firefighter community is a worldwide community.

Unlike the military where there are 'trade secrets', the firefighting community shares everything. Every firefighter have emotional and physical investments in their town/city. No matter where in the world, firefighters shares a common bond and that is to protect the most visible evidence of humanity -- the cities. So here you are telling everyone that these gents do not recognize concrete when they see it and when they share their information, especially in this age of the Internet, they deliberately withheld vital information from each other.

Do not try to evade. Explain why did the CONCRETE textile building/factory in Egypt collapsed when no aircraft hit it.

There is only one way to resolve this. Some one in the muslim world should recreate the whole scenario to the minutest detail to prove or disprove that 9/11 happened. Build the WTC towers exactly to the original specifications and then crash 2 planes fully loaded with fuel into them and then see what happens. I suppose they can find plenty of volunteers to pilot those planes, if they can convince those fools about the 72 virgins they will be entitled to.
Alternatively, if they don't want to invest too much into new constructions, they could always use the existing building in muslim world Viz. Bhurj khalifa in Dubai etc. to be the test subjects, even though the buildings are of more modern design and construction and will not exactly meet the original conditions.
Quite odd that the muslim world have the Petronas Towers that are more modern and taller than the WTC Towers and yet the builders of the Petronas have not stepped forward and support the loony 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I think its like this "If a white man says something even if it is a lie then its a word of GOD & If a Brown man speaks the truth with evidence then it is abusrd conspiracy theory.

Can't get better than this......

Indian need to get rid of such an extreme leftist oriented people who still live in 50 years behind.

First of all he was not leftist or lunatic. He was well educated wise person. I agree with his ideas.

Having said that, I will say that this is the stupidest thing I have heard from him. I never expected that Mr Dixit will believe in such BS. Many ppl here arguing total BS.

I have met a 9/11 survivor in India. He was late to office, he was on the way to WTC when he saw plane colliding with WTC towers. That time he was working on some financial project at WTC from IBM India.

I don't know why you guys are discussing some BS here??? There are many ppl alive on earth who have witnessed the crash, There were live footage of 9/11 attack. Still ppl believe in cons theories???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom