What's new

9/11: Illegitimacy of US government

And all have been debunked a long time ago. You are just too stupid to understand the explanations.

No they haven't. The twin towers were hit by remote controlled planes, the buildings were controlled demolishions, how did World Trade Center building 7 collapse by itself, you got to be a government stooge to believe the pentagon was hit by a plane.
The US regime must think people around the world are stupid. Americans might be brainwashed by their regime, but the rest of the world can see right through the American propaganda.
You're telling me a bunch of Arabs with box cutters outsmarted the entire US intelligence, NORAD and plane staff and pilots? GTFO dude :lol:

No they haven't. The twin towers were hit by remote controlled planes,...
How can you tell if an airliner is remotely controlled?

...the buildings were controlled demolishions,...
No, they were not.

...how did World Trade Center building 7 collapse by itself,...
Fire.

...you got to be a government stooge to believe the pentagon was hit by a plane.
And you must be an idiot to believe otherwise.

You're telling me a bunch of Arabs with box cutters outsmarted the entire US intelligence, NORAD and plane staff and pilots? GTFO dude :lol:
Unlike China, the US is not a dictatorship. People can come and go as they please.

How can you tell if an airliner is remotely controlled?

No, they were not.

Fire.

And you must be an idiot to believe otherwise.

Unlike China, the US is not a dictatorship. People can come and go as they please.

Fire? :rofl:
There have been buildings burning for days without collapsing. Burning buildings don't collapse on their own footprint. Outrageous statement. The twin towers falling was absolutely identical to a controlled demolition. WTC 7 collapsed within a few hours where no fire was ever seen. If fires collapse buildings into their own footprint then every building that has a fire will be collapsing all over the world.
Nothing to do with the form of government, it's about the competency of the intelligence. The US has a joke intelligence, but not even they are that bad to get duped by a bunch of people with box cutters with such an 'operation'.
The story about the Pentagon is even more outrageous.
America has a long history of false flag operations.

Fire? :rofl:
There have been buildings burning for days without collapsing. Burning buildings don't collapse on their own footprint. Outrageous statement. The twin towers falling was absolutely identical to a controlled demolition. WTC 7 collapsed within a few hours where no fire was ever seen. If fires collapse buildings into their own footprint then every building that has a fire will be collapsing all over the world.
As you wish..

Historical Survey of Multistory Building Collapses Due to Fire | Structural Fire Resistance content from Fire Protection Engineering
A fire-initiated full collapse of a textile factory occurred in Alexandria, Egypt, on July 19, 2000.6 This 6-story building was built of reinforced concrete, and its fire started at about 9 a.m. in the storage room at the ground floor. Fire extinguishers were nonfunctional, and the fire spread quickly before the firefighters could arrive. An electrical short-circuit accelerated the fire spread. At about 6 p.m., nine hours after the start of the fire, when the blaze seemingly was under control and subsiding, the building suddenly collapsed, killing 27 people.
So here we have a CONCRETE building that is only 6-STORY tall and it collapsed DUE TO FIRE.

No aircrafts crashed into it.

:lol:

As you wish..

Historical Survey of Multistory Building Collapses Due to Fire | Structural Fire Resistance content from Fire Protection Engineering

So here we have a CONCRETE building that is only 6-STORY tall and it collapsed DUE TO FIRE.

No aircrafts crashed into it.

:lol:

There is a MASSIVE difference between cheap Egyptian buildings and high quality American buildings. And I'm certain even that Egyptian building didn't collapse in its own footprint like WTC 7. There was a building in Venezuela I remember that burnt for days without collapsing, and it was a huge fire with the whole building on fire.
No one could even see a fire at WTC 7, and these other buildings that were burning in other parts of the world you could see the fire from miles away.

There is a MASSIVE difference between cheap Egyptian buildings and high quality American buildings. And I'm certain even that Egyptian building didn't collapse in its own footprint like WTC 7. There was a building in Venezuela I remember that burnt for days without collapsing, and it was a huge fire with the whole building on fire.
No one could even see a fire at WTC 7, and these other buildings that were burning in other parts of the world you could see the fire from miles away.
You obviously are not a very intelligent guy. You are gullible an did not do your homework. If you did exercised critical thinking skills and objectivity, you would have found out that concrete is favored over steel for fire behaviors. Steel is favored if load bearing to material is a factor, of which the WTC Towers were steel because of their size and height.

When heated, metals softens. A steel column is usually under vertical (compressive) stress, so if it is being heated in a fire, it will collapse long before it will melt. Whereas a concrete column will withstand that heat far longer than steel and when it does fail, it will fail EXPLOSIVELY, aka 'spalling'...

interFIRE, A site dedicated to improving fire investigation worldwide.
Spalling is a physical process of the breakdown of surface layers of masonry (typically concrete) which crumble into small pebble-like pieces in response to high temperatures and/or mechanical pressure.
Steel fails by getting soft. Concrete fails by exploding.

Militaries keep secrets from each other. Firefighters do not. Buildings are signs of civilizations and firefighters all over the world shares a common enemy -- fire. They easily shares knowledge with each other because they recognize what they are defending -- civilization itself.

Global collapse due to fires are well known. The word 'global' here does not mean the world but means the building itself. If an entire structure fails, we can use the word 'global' to denote it. Some fires were successfully challenged so there were no global collapse. Some fires were partially challenged so the buildings suffered only partial collapse. Some fires could not be challenged at all so there were global collapse. So building collapse due to fire are well known.

You got suckered. Get a new script from your stupor-visor. :lol:

You obviously are not a very intelligent guy. You are gullible an did not do your homework. If you did exercised critical thinking skills and objectivity, you would have found out that concrete is favored over steel for fire behaviors. Steel is favored if load bearing to material is a factor, of which the WTC Towers were steel because of their size and height.

When heated, metals softens. A steel column is usually under vertical (compressive) stress, so if it is being heated in a fire, it will collapse long before it will melt. Whereas a concrete column will withstand that heat far longer than steel and when it does fail, it will fail EXPLOSIVELY, aka 'spalling'...

interFIRE, A site dedicated to improving fire investigation worldwide.

Steel fails by getting soft. Concrete fails by exploding.

Militaries keep secrets from each other. Firefighters do not. Buildings are signs of civilizations and firefighters all over the world shares a common enemy -- fire. They easily shares knowledge with each other because they recognize what they are defending -- civilization itself.

Global collapse due to fires are well known. The word 'global' here does not mean the world but means the building itself. If an entire structure fails, we can use the word 'global' to denote it. Some fires were successfully challenged so there were no global collapse. Some fires were partially challenged so the buildings suffered only partial collapse. Some fires could not be challenged at all so there were global collapse. So building collapse due to fire are well known.

You got suckered. Get a new script from your stupor-visor. :lol:

You did a rant that's completely unrelated and didn't debunk any of my points. As I said, you resort to personal attacks because you know 9/11 was an inside job. Where was the plane that hit the pentagon? Where were its engines?
Why didn't they show more footage of the pentagon explosion? Why was the grass in near perfect condition if a plane was travelling that low to the ground? Why did the hole in the pentagon make a perfect round shape? Why was NORAD told not to intercept? Why why did the 9/11 commission delete the testimony from the US minister of Transport from archive footage where he said Cheney said the 'order still stands' to a guy when he told the planes are close to the pentagon? Why did fire fighters say they heard massive explosion in the WTC basements like bombs before the towers fell? Why did 9/11 witnesses to the WTC suspiciously die?

For anyone to believe the official 9/11 story you must truly be a foolish person.

You did a rant that's completely unrelated and didn't debunk any of my points.
I did. For WTC 7. You foolishly declared that fire cannot collapse a building. I proved you wrong. Utterly wrong.

Here is another...NORAD.

For your education, NORAD is not an intelligence organization. It is a military organization. Its mission is to observe air and space activity OUTSIDE of the American and Canadian borders. For inside US borders, air traffic is overseen by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Not NORAD. Even to this day, after 9/11. The US military cannot take unilateral actions on its own. Any military assets to be used under FAA authority must first be REQUESTED by the FAA to the Pentagon. So just because an aircraft go off schedule for any reason, that does not mean it is a hostile. There are literally tens of thousands of aircrafts in the skies over the US on any day. From small general aviation to large commercial airliners. Hundreds of them do deviate from their planned courses for many reasons, such as medical or mechanical issues. The US military cannot 'intercept' them all.

So now that is two major points debunked. They have been debunked a long time and many times ago.

I did. For WTC 7. You foolishly declared that fire cannot collapse a building. I proved you wrong. Utterly wrong.

Here is another...NORAD.

For your education, NORAD is not an intelligence organization. It is a military organization. Its mission is to observe air and space activity OUTSIDE of the American and Canadian borders. For inside US borders, air traffic is overseen by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Not NORAD. Even to this day, after 9/11. The US military cannot take unilateral actions on its own. Any military assets to be used under FAA authority must first be REQUESTED by the FAA to the Pentagon. So just because an aircraft go off schedule for any reason, that does not mean it is a hostile. There are literally tens of thousands of aircrafts in the skies over the US on any day. From small general aviation to large commercial airliners. Hundreds of them do deviate from their planned courses for many reasons, such as medical or mechanical issues. The US military cannot 'intercept' them all.

So now that is two major points debunked. They have been debunked a long time and many times ago.

:lol: how did WTC 7 a burning (fire could not be seen by the outside public) building collapse on its own footprint like a controlled demolition?

Why did FAA know suspicious planes were up and still act negligently? Very suspicious. They know the orders given by higher up to not intercept.

Sooooo many lies the thugs in Washington wants everyone to believe.

:lol: how did WTC 7 a burning (fire could not be seen by the outside public) building collapse on its own footprint like a controlled demolition?
Just because it may look like a controlled demolition, it does not mean that is the cause. Further, WTC 7 was already structurally compromised by falling debris, so any fire internally would compound any collapse mechanism. I doubt you even understand 1/10th the crap you lifted from those loony conspiracy web sites.

Why did FAA know suspicious planes were up and still act negligently? Very suspicious. They know the orders given by higher up to not intercept.
How do you determined the FAA acted 'negligently'? By what standards?

Sooooo many lies the thugs in Washington wants everyone to believe.
So many gullible fools in China.

Just because it may look like a controlled demolition, it does not mean that is the cause. Further, WTC 7 was already structurally compromised by falling debris, so any fire internally would compound any collapse mechanism. I doubt you even understand 1/10th the crap you lifted from those loony conspiracy web sites.

How do you determined the FAA acted 'negligently'? By what standards?

So many gullible fools in China.

It's not a conspiracy when it's the truth. The lie told by the regime must be exposed. I asked many more questions in post #70 which you failed to answer. Even you can't defend your regime's lies :lol:. Millions of Americans know 9/11 was an inside job.

It's not a conspiracy when it's the truth. The lie told by the regime must be exposed. I asked many more questions in post #70 which you failed to answer. Even you can't defend your regime's lies :lol:. Millions of Americans know 9/11 was an inside job.
You have told no 'truth'. And given how stupid you were in just merely two points, what need is there to address the others?

You have told no 'truth'. And given how stupid you were in just merely two points, what need is there to address the others?

You cannot debunk anything, so you dodge the questions and resort to personal attacks.

I don't believe that there was a conspiracy, Bin Laden and al-Qaeda did it in my view. And also in my view Bin Laden has won the war.

1. The attack was able to hit 3 out of the 4 targets, which is a great success on a operational level.

2. The attack was meant to draw America into a "Vietnam style" war in Afghanistan to bankrupt the US. He got a bonus with Iraq on that ! And the Americans for the past 12 years have been bankrupting themselves chasing phantoms across the planet. So strategically it was a success too.

The moral of the story is that the mighty and glorieus America got beaten down by a cave dweller and has in its stupidity unable to stand up yet.

Back
Top Bottom