What's new

9/11: Illegitimacy of US government

Sure sure, I am well aware of how your war machine is ready to attack everyone, as history shows it , but again such a war lover country needs to be careful about public opinion, otherwise it couldn't continue its aggression.

Throughout history, war planners have used many forms of deception to trick their enemies. Because public support is so crucial to the process of initiating and waging war, the home population is also subject to deceitful stratagems. Creating false pretenses to justify war is often a major step in gaining public support for such deadly ventures.
Like schoolyard bullies who shout 'He hit me first!', war planners know that it is irrelevant whether their rival really did 'throw the first punch.' As long as the attack can be made to appear unprovoked, the aggressor can 'respond' with force. Bullies and war planners are experts in the art of taunting, teasing and threatening. If enemies cannot be goaded into 'firing the first shot,' it is easy enough to fabricate lies about what happened. Such lies are used to rationalize schoolyard beatings or genocidal wars.​

Dude, a lot of war US fought are not build on the "Public Support" system that you said so. If you know any parts of US constitution, we don't need a public vote to sponsor a war, we only need congress approval. You cannot accuse us a democratic and corrupt government as your like with your argument. It's not that convenience. If our government is corrupted as you said, then we are a warmonger, if it's not, then we listen to the public opinion. You cannot twist the way just because it goes your way.

Most of the war we fought bought down by lack of support. Vietnam war, Grenada invasion, Panama Invasion, we don't need public support for all those, why would we need support when it come down to Iraqi or Afghanistan war??

If you'd read my previous post, you would've not reacted in this manner:

They needed a big lie to justify their plans in the ME, I'm not saying they did it by themselves or they didn't it but I think they were well aware of it,

Then why not fabricate evidences to DIRECTLY implicate Iraq, Iraqis, and Saddam Hussein and straight from Baghdad? Instead we got this convoluted scheme involving Saudis going through Europe, taking flight instructions in the US, remote controlled airliners and at least one cruise missile, tons of planted explosives, paid off who knows how many people involved in the operations including the man who led the Towers' constructions, and paid off professional organizations worldwide, just to protect the Jews in Israel...:lol:

No wonder the ME continues to be the laughing stock of the world.

First of all about ME, FYI thousands years before discovering America this laughing stock was the center of first civilizations on the earth.
Secondly, your answer is simple ... Iraq was not the only victim or target, they had plan for ME, without any question all terrorists are Muslim so let's get rid of the ME 'cause it's full of them.

I wonder if the people at ptv and the people who joyfully copy and paste the articles ever think what it would be like if the boot was on the other foot.
How would they feel if every week some idiot published an article claiming that the Halabja attack was made by Iran just to make sadam look bad? If just to promote their hatred they trampled on the meories of the dead and the feelings of the families to score a few cheep points on the internet. If they used the memories of 5000 inocent dead for a political football, it would be shamefull.

You are deadly wrong, talking about an event doesn't change the reality if you think you know the answer and you trust the U.S government good for you but I don't , you are right 5000 thousands people were killed in that tragedy and we are sorry but millions people have been killed over here too, why? to fight with terrorism? who created Taliban? who supported Saddam? they are too many questions that should be answered.

I wrote about Iraq to point out this fact that the U.S government lies and distorts truth easily to mislead people why should I trust them and accept what they want me to believe?

“[The] Five-year campaign plan [includes]… a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan” (Pentagon official quoted by General Wesley Clark)

According to General Wesley Clark–the Pentagon, by late 2001, was Planning to Attack Lebanon

”Winning Modern Wars” (page 130) General Clark states the following:

“As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.

…He said it with reproach–with disbelief, almost–at the breadth of the vision. I moved the conversation away, for this was not something I wanted to hear. And it was not something I wanted to see moving forward, either. …I left the Pentagon that afternoon deeply concerned.”

Of course, this is fully consistent with the US Neocons’ master plan, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses,” published in August 2000 by the Project for the New American Century (PNAC)

And, as PNAC’s website ( Welcome to the Project for the New American Century ) notes, that the lead author of that plan, Thomas Donnelly, was a top official of Lockheed Martin–a company well acquainted with war and its profit potential.

It’s no surprise that Republicans are starting to talk about withdrawing troops from Iraq; the troops will be needed in Lebanon. And maybe Sudan and Syria?​

As you see we were on the agenda and we are, we have to know what is going on behind the curtain ........

Dude, a lot of war US fought are not build on the "Public Support" system that you said so. If you know any parts of US constitution, we don't need a public vote to sponsor a war, we only need congress approval. You cannot accuse us a democratic and corrupt government as your like with your argument. It's not that convenience. If our government is corrupted as you said, then we are a warmonger, if it's not, then we listen to the public opinion. You cannot twist the way just because it goes your way.

Most of the war we fought bought down by lack of support. Vietnam war, Grenada invasion, Panama Invasion, we don't need public support for all those, why would we need support when it come down to Iraqi or Afghanistan war??

I know, even you bypassed UNSC but afterwards you again used it to get help from other countries in Iraq... in short time you don't need public support to start a war but if your plan is big enough to blow up entire middle east you do need it.

If you'd read my previous post, you would've not reacted in this manner:
Your previous posts about this subject has not changed one bit. That is all that you have: Rehashed debunked crap.

Any wonder why the 'troofer' movement is slowly dying an ignoble death?

First of all about ME, FYI thousands years before discovering America this laughing stock was the center of first civilizations on the earth.
That was then, this is now. If a people is a laughing stock now, they will be laughed at now. Their ancestors have nothing to do with the current foolishness.

Secondly, your answer is simple ... Iraq was not the only victim or target, they had plan for ME, without any question all terrorists are Muslim so let's get rid of the ME 'cause it's full of them.
Right...Iraq is essentially a free country. What an evil plan that is...

He says, "...it was a staged crime scene...", "If they can fool us once they can fool us again too"
,,, is it possible that ALL events blatantly depicted on main stream media in a particular perspective are also "STAGED" ... !!! , to mould sheep's mind in a particular way,
=
Underwriter Lab's employee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGdups3OgHg

=
=
=

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11:-
=
Civil Engineer:- www.youtu.be/uXDd-1iSAtM
Professor of Religious Studies:- www.youtu.be/N7caDWzYi1E
A Chemist:- www.youtu.be/IYWE2QKjerg
An Architect:- www.youtu.be/Ucoo7NxOCPg
Associate Professor of Chemistry:- www.youtu.be/8IDbJ337QQc
A Physicist & Mathematician:- www.youtu.be/jO_R9Uw3PEs
Ex-Senator Alaska:- www.youtu.be/btYr32p3ZgQ
Professor-Public Administration:- www.youtu.be/UELxUMCtF0E
Professor of philosophy of religion:- www.youtu.be/WcDtb-ElgAs
.............................................. www.youtu.be/NfRWnelVMhY
Barbara Honegger :- youtube.com/watch?v=qQguLmOEGYM

John McMurtry, Prof. Guelph University:- youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Be-3mW_Bk
Covert Wars, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia - Jeremy Scahill
youtube.com/watch?v=PIwcDnDH2FE
-
BuildingWhat? on Geraldo Nov 13 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=pFPobKeSzKQ
-
Jewish Documentary maker Aaron Russo:
Aaron Russo on 9/11 - YouTube
-
Richard Gage Live on TV3
youtu.be/BkinEMiNVe8
-
Projectiles accelerating more than gravitational acceleration: & changing direction

youtube.com/watch?v=xvw0_i1rGns
-
Cutter Charges in the North Tower of the World Trade Center

youtube.com/watch?v=zoAD8HlrLZg
-
WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg
-
-
9/11 Fraud: David Ray Griffin
youtu.be/Gxorz4jWDMY
-
Richard Gage in Toronto
youtu.be/McV9USNXjLw
-
Face to Face with Richard Gage
youtu.be/POiXd47MCHo
-
Architects Question 9/11 Richard Gage
youtu.be/-7eJORgF3a4
-
Missing Links
youtu.be/C6-Hajq6_oE
-
Terror Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=vrXgLhkv21Y
-
Operation Terror Old Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=VkdlZbKl9T4
-
911 cover up condensed to 28mins :mainly info on the Israelis
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EweNlo8LA
-
Professor Steven Jones : 9/11 Symposium 11/03/07
youtube.com/watch?v=aMhl-S5MyAc
-
Gordon Ross, a mechanical engineer
Gordon Ross MEng investigation into the collapse of the WTC on 9/11 - YouTube
-
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out : Colorado Public Television, KBDI 12 in Denver, Colorado
-
Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out
AE911Truth Experts Speak Out - YouTube
-
Blueprint for Truth-The Architecture of Destruction-114min
youtube.com/watch?v=OQgVCj7q49o
-
Hollywood Speaks Out
9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (FULL LENGTH FILM) - YouTube
-
israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war
youtu.be/M84l19H68mk
-
WTC NORTH TOWER EXPLODING, David Chandler
youtu.be/KdYu46M6gr0
-
Jonathan Cole
youtu.be/3YuDKUCALtU
-
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC., EXPLOSIVES TECHNICIAN SPEAKS ON 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=TEsjiR89PpY
-
Thisis How buildings fall if NOT exploded on all the floors with explosives:
That's how they'd behave if they had come down bcoz of fires:

youtu.be/xDdom6RBzq8
youtu.be/rIEBLdd6W3Q
youtu.be/oSbzAu47AsQ
-
-
Ohhh lucky you, a dermatologist-appointment right on the D-day.
Is it just me or anyone else sees satanic hue in his face:

youtube.com/watch?v=84doiQHJ5rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
-
-
0:56:15+ "..if you become aware of a lie & do nothing to expose the lie, you then become a part of the lie.."

In Plane Sight:
youtube.com/watch?v=vPEISfj1_KI
-
David Von Kleist and pilots blast 911 lies!
youtube.com/watch?v=TpSQ_KzXcbI
-
-
Original photo of M.Atta at a gas station dated one month after 911....
-

FBI cropped ALL the pictures to hide the date on those photos & claimed they were taken a day before D-Day... (see link below)

FBI — Boston Division Seeks Assistance

Mala-fide is evident by the fact that day shown is "Monday" ... Whichever way we read the date on picture, Neither 11-Oct-01 nor 10-November-01 were Monday. But Sep-10th was a Monday.

So in a hurry to photoshop these photos to suit their concocted story,, "they" got the day right as Monday BUT messed up the dates...

-
-

You don't have 2 cameras so close to each other.

According to speaker the site where he got these photos has changed & these are not available there anymore.
Below is the link to video from which the photo on right is taken:-
youtu.be/uLEqjpHVPhM

=
=
=

Fake times imprinted in middle of photos ... different from time at the bottom... WHY ??? Bcoz the time at bottom didn't fit in well with time-line of the flight departures & other alleged timelines...

ABC Four Corners. A Mission to Die For: Photos

=
=
=

Another surprise photo:- Atta still alive after 911:-
http://911review.org/atta_alive_jetport2.gif

Lest we forget:-

Not only this topic needs to be kept alive, also we need to tell our children of what these select Americans(& their masters) did to their own ppl & then to us Muslims. & we need to tell our children to tell their children about this & so on.

This topic should be included in school curriculum & our generations should be taught about what Americans-&-Co did. Especial mention should be made of the masters for whom Americans are doing all this.

-
-
-
Mere sight of explosions is more than enough proof...

youtube.com/watch?v=TM4yL8SV4s4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb9tVcmqEU8
youtube.com/watch?v=KdYu46M6gr0

Is this gravitational pancaking ...!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qhyu-fZ2nRA
-
-
-
9/11 Hypothesis: AE911Truth vs. Judy Wood
youtube.com/watch?v=QxKB9hNvwX0
-
Oathkeepers Know Israel Did 911

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-OMkxYUCg
-
The Secret Service on 9/11 - Kevin Ryan on GRTV
youtube.com/watch?v=wrpzdweHGuI
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Your previous posts about this subject has not changed one bit. That is all that you have: Rehashed debunked crap.

Any wonder why the 'troofer' movement is slowly dying an ignoble death?

That was then, this is now. If a people is a laughing stock now, they will be laughed at now. Their ancestors have nothing to do with the current foolishness.

Right...Iraq is essentially a free country. What an evil plan that is...

About Iraq, I'm one hundred percent sure your government's plan was completely vice versa, if Iraqi people had not insisted on their rights your government would've done its plan, it was Iraqi people who demanded the process of shaping government and parliament, it was Iraqi people who asked you out not you.

About Afghanistan, don't worry recently they've agreed with Mullah Omar to stand as a candidate for coming presidential election in 2014, after 13 years killing people they've concluded that we could negotiate with terrorist and even give them such a chance to become president, the question why did you attack Afghanistan?

The events is not a small unimportant issue, it gave the U.S a pretext to wage 2 destructive war which has cost lives, injuries and displacement of millions people, 2 countries occupied in the row, so it's not merely something about Americans, we do sure offer our condolences for their lost, Iran was one of the first countries which expressed its sorrow and Iranian people lit candles and cried:May God bless them and they rest in peace.........

Yes, yes because we really needed a pretext to spend billions of dollars and sacrifice thousands of our soldiers. Does Afghanistan and Iraq look like there are occupied to you? I guess you have the opposite definition of occupation than the rest of the world. Both Iraq, and Afghanistan, liberated from tyrannical regimes, they have the freedom of choice and they can choose who would lead them into the future. The same conspiracy theorists that launched all these allegations were also the ones who said, “Americans are going to steal our resources”, and will continue to invent new and more exaggerated and imaginative theories. Will it really help anyone or any country make progress or benefit in any way?

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/CENTCOMUrdu

Yes, yes because we really needed a pretext to spend billions of dollars and sacrifice thousands of our soldiers. Does Afghanistan and Iraq look like there are occupied to you? I guess you have the opposite definition of occupation than the rest of the world. Both Iraq, and Afghanistan, liberated from tyrannical regimes, they have the freedom of choice and they can choose who would lead them into the future. The same conspiracy theorists that launched all these allegations were also the ones who said, “Americans are going to steal our resources”, and will continue to invent new and more exaggerated and imaginative theories. Will it really help anyone or any country make progress or benefit in any way?

Haroon Ahmad

Hey mass-murderer... whats up with this "Muslim" name ... :)

Haven't you been exposed enough already!!!

You think reaction would mat down if you used a Muslim looking name under your posts. or with that facebook account with scattered random info , a pathetic attempt to build "LOVE" when you are perpetrating against us. Go fool someone else murderers.
There was a guy who posted as Taliban here & he was immediately banned, I winder HOW ON EARTH these mass-murderers at Centcom are still able to post. I wish I was a moderator on this forum.

Americans killed 3000 of their own countrymen to generate an excuse to commit genocide in Muslim countries & to make it all real they are generating patsy-terrorists from Afghanistan & infiltrating them into Pakistan. Doing same in Iraq & elsewhere.
-
-
-

Whistleblower Brings 9/11 Truth to The UK - YouTube
We should keep it alive & tell our children about it... fill them with rage against these mass-murderers
-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU

Haroon Ahmad

Chuck Hagel, current U.S. secretary of defense, September 2007:

"People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are," said the Republican Senator from Nebraska Chuck Hagel to law students of Catholic University last September. "They talk about America's national interest. What the hell do you think they're talking about? We're not there for figs."

The OP needs to shut is ****** mouth. Just because your damn president denies realities such as the Holocaust doesn't mean you can start denying every damn massacre. I was right across the river when the towers got hit. Many neighbors lost their loved ones and now have streets, parks and schools named after them in order to preserve their memory.

The Mods on the forum keep condoning these stupid 9/11 conspiracy threads. It's pathetic and if you are wondering what is holding the so called "Muslim world" back, this is it folks. People with their head so far up their @ss

I honestly don't care if I get banned from this forum anymore, allowing these articles to run rampant is an insult to all those who lost their lives in the attacks and the causalities of the WOT.

Who is denying 911 happened?

Isn’t this getting old? How long are people going to indulge in the same conspiracy theories that have already been debunked? Press TV is an Iranian state sponsored outlet, the same Iranian State that censors and controls everything its citizens can read, watch, and hear. Limits and restricts their access to global media, unless of course it falls in line with their policies. Is it not ironic to take freedoms away from your own people and then call in question the legitimacy of the U.S. government? It is extremely offensive to the memory of those people who died in this attack, which included people from all religions and ethnicities. Would it be accurate, or appropriate, from anyone to call the recent Quetta attack which killed dozens of Pakistanis as an insider job instead of blaming the actual culprits? We have lost not only civilians but consequently many of our soldiers and so has the Pakistani military in defending our respective countries from hate-mongering violent extremists. Why would you want to disrespect their sacrifices just because, like many conspiracy theory enthusiasts, you are looking for a larger than life explanation for everything?

Haroon Ahmad
False flags is a modus operandi used by many governments, pakistan included.

Theres a whole range of people from professors, scientists, firemen, police, military officers who question 911, in fact have a chat with your colleague alan sabrosky.

If US foght for oil in Iraq, why did most of the oilfield contracts go to Russian, Chinese and European companies?

If US foght for oil in Iraq, why did most of the oilfield contracts go to Russian, Chinese and European companies?

Us fought the war for many reasons, many vectors were pushing for war. Oil is an easy motive to understand.

Us fought the war for many reasons, many vectors were pushing for war. Oil is an easy motive to understand.

Only it stands that oil was not the motive. Surely US companies would have the lion's share of Iraq's oilfields if US wanted oil, no?

Only it stands that oil was not the motive. Surely US companies would have the lion's share of Iraq's oilfields if US wanted oil, no?

Thats assuming that they covet the resource more than the control of the resource....and that there are no agreements or understandings with these nations.

Thats assuming that they covet the resource more than the control of the resource....and that there are no agreements or understandings with these nations.

But it is an evidence opposite to the commonly-heard narrative that US invade iraq for oil.

Even if they value the "control": 1) US is now out of Iraq 2) Only 20% of US oil imports is from middle east and US is striving to reduce this dependency. With the North Dakota oil boom, that time is not far

But it is an evidence opposite to the commonly-heard narrative that US invade iraq for oil.

Even if they value the "control": 1) US is now out of Iraq 2) Only 20% of US oil imports is from middle east and US is striving to reduce this dependency. With the North Dakota oil boom, that time is not far

So what if its commonly held? The mainstream opposition to the war simply used the most simple explanation as it is 1 which could gain the most mileage with joe sixpack, but empire is ofcourse a bit more sophisticated.

The us has a puppet regime, they control iraq, or whats left of it, they no longer have a dictator who was selling oil in euro's, for example.

Alan sabrosky.

Back
Top Bottom