What's new

9/11: Illegitimacy of US government

Isn’t this getting old? How long are people going to indulge in the same conspiracy theories that have already been debunked? Press TV is an Iranian state sponsored outlet, the same Iranian State that censors and controls everything its citizens can read, watch, and hear. Limits and restricts their access to global media, unless of course it falls in line with their policies. Is it not ironic to take freedoms away from your own people and then call in question the legitimacy of the U.S. government? It is extremely offensive to the memory of those people who died in this attack, which included people from all religions and ethnicities. Would it be accurate, or appropriate, from anyone to call the recent Quetta attack which killed dozens of Pakistanis as an insider job instead of blaming the actual culprits? We have lost not only civilians but consequently many of our soldiers and so has the Pakistani military in defending our respective countries from hate-mongering violent extremists. Why would you want to disrespect their sacrifices just because, like many conspiracy theory enthusiasts, you are looking for a larger than life explanation for everything?

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/CENTCOMUrdu

^^ You are bit mistaken here... if some thing has ever debunked, that it is the theory of collapse and planes running free in NY airspace.

Like I said often enough...Leave the subject alone long enough and someone will rehash debunked crap as 'new'.

That's no argument!

Another of Kevin Barrett "masterpieces", maybe he should be looking for millions of his missing brain cells.

How about others?

How about.. http://www.dimitri-khalezov-video.com/

That's no argument!

How about others?

How about.. video_Dimitri_Khalezov_911thology_download_links

Yeah, the one who met with head of MOSSAD

WTC_nuclear_demolition_1.jpg

WTC_nuclear_demolition_2.jpg

WTC_demolition_1.jpg

WTC_collapse_1.jpg

I dont see the 100m cavity, in fact i see no cavity at all, not to mention that an explosion which be able to produce such cavity would be felt, felt so hard that demolish many building in the process. Explosion push the matter away from the epicenter and creates the cavity, the question is where do all the mass went in order to create cavity of 100m radius?

Ground_zero_-_9-17-01.jpg

FEMA_-_4235_-_Photograph_by_Andrea_Booher_taken_on_09-28-2001_in_New_York.jpg

Aerial_photo_of_WTC_groundzero.jpg

I guess the people in the ME must be the smartest in the world. Odd...
A minority of easily brain washed people think like Hasbara

Just try to understand them: they hate so much USA that they cannot imagine USA can be a victim
In any event they could find the bad side of Americans
Remind me these famous paintings by North Korea with the horrible US guys being monsters

^^ You are bit mistaken here... if some thing has ever debunked, that it is the theory of collapse and planes running free in NY airspace.
Those feeble attempts at 'debunking' ended up themselves debunked.

Isn’t this getting old? How long are people going to indulge in the same conspiracy theories that have already been debunked? Press TV is an Iranian state sponsored outlet, the same Iranian State that censors and controls everything its citizens can read, watch, and hear. Limits and restricts their access to global media, unless of course it falls in line with their policies. Is it not ironic to take freedoms away from your own people and then call in question the legitimacy of the U.S. government? It is extremely offensive to the memory of those people who died in this attack, which included people from all religions and ethnicities. Would it be accurate, or appropriate, from anyone to call the recent Quetta attack which killed dozens of Pakistanis as an insider job instead of blaming the actual culprits? We have lost not only civilians but consequently many of our soldiers and so has the Pakistani military in defending our respective countries from hate-mongering violent extremists. Why would you want to disrespect their sacrifices just because, like many conspiracy theory enthusiasts, you are looking for a larger than life explanation for everything?

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/CENTCOMUrdu

The events is not a small unimportant issue, it gave the U.S a pretext to wage 2 destructive war which has cost lives, injuries and displacement of millions people, 2 countries occupied in the row, so it's not merely something about Americans, we do sure offer our condolences for their lost, Iran was one of the first countries which expressed its sorrow and Iranian people lit candles and cried:

zgrt.jpg

EV6C.jpg

More pictures

May God bless them and they rest in peace.

but your government is not an angel in white no one in the ME could trust it, they fabricated a piles of lies to fool people to attack Iraq:

1. Iraq was responsible for the 11 September attacks
2. Iraq and al-Qa'ida were working together
3. Iraq was seeking uranium from Africa for a "reconstituted" nuclear weapons programme
4. Iraq was trying to import aluminium tubes to develop nuclear weapons
5. Iraq still had vast stocks of chemical and biological weapons from the first Gulf War
6. Iraq retained up to 20 missiles which could carry chemical or biological warheads, with a range which would threaten British forces in Cyprus
7. Iraq could deploy its weapons of mass destruction in 45 minutes

Or back in 1990:

yqmgl.jpg

In 1990 a 15-year old Kuwaiti girl named Nayirah gave a tearful testimony before US Congress about what she witnessed in Kuwait. She told a terrifying story of Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators and killing them. George Bush began calling Hussein the “new Hitler,” and this incident set off a huge public uproar of support of the 1991 Gulf War.
Nayirah’s testimony was later proven to be a complete lie. A public relations firm set up and staged her testimony. Nayirah was even given acting lessons at the request of the CIA. Nayirah was in reality the niece of a Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA. Can you say Wartime Propaganda?

Or in 1962:

According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of anti Communism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.

1. Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio.
  2. Land friendly Cubans in uniform "over-the-fence" to stage attack on base.
  3. Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
  4. Start riots near the base main gate (friendly Cubans).[13]
  5. Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.
  6. Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage).
  7. Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base. Some damage to installations.
  8. Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
  9. Capture militia group which storms the base.
  10. Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires—naphthalene.
  11. Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be in lieu of (10)).

cbCn.jpg

dxpM.jpg

Our on Iran, after 50 years the U.S admitted his role in a military coup against Iranian democratic government in 1953:

In 2000, Madeleine Albright, U.S. Secretary of State, said that intervention by the U.S. in the internal affairs of Iran was a setback for democratic government.[108][109] The coup d'état was "a critical event in post-war world history" that destroyed Iran's secular parliamentary democracy, by re-installing the monarchy of the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, as an authoritarian ruler.[110] The coup is widely believed to have significantly contributed to the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which deposed the "pro-Western" Shah and replaced the monarchy with an "anti-Western" Islamic Republic.[23]

The needed a big lie to justify their plans in the ME, I'm not saying they did it by themselves or they didn't it but I think they were well aware of it,

Yeah, this is true

And i also believe

Elvis is not dead.
Jesus smoke pot.
Obama is a tranny.
TV have some tiny people in it making a show
Radio is just the voice in your head
Michael Jackson is still living in his ranch.
and many more.....

LOL, just one thing, and one thing only, if we want a war, WE DON'T NEED EXCUSES, we have gone to war for less than 9-11. ALOT LESS. Why do we need to fabricate an event just to get to war if we can just go there with no reason. Would any people answer me this question?

Yeah, this is true

LOL, just one thing, and one thing only, if we want a war, WE DON'T NEED EXCUSES, we have gone to war for less than 9-11. ALOT LESS. Why do we need to fabricate an event just to get to war if we can just go there with no reason. Would any people answer me this question?

Sure sure, I am well aware of how your war machine is ready to attack everyone, as history shows it , but again such a war lover country needs to be careful about public opinion, otherwise it couldn't continue its aggression.

Throughout history, war planners have used many forms of deception to trick their enemies. Because public support is so crucial to the process of initiating and waging war, the home population is also subject to deceitful stratagems. Creating false pretenses to justify war is often a major step in gaining public support for such deadly ventures.
Like schoolyard bullies who shout 'He hit me first!', war planners know that it is irrelevant whether their rival really did 'throw the first punch.' As long as the attack can be made to appear unprovoked, the aggressor can 'respond' with force. Bullies and war planners are experts in the art of taunting, teasing and threatening. If enemies cannot be goaded into 'firing the first shot,' it is easy enough to fabricate lies about what happened. Such lies are used to rationalize schoolyard beatings or genocidal wars.​

The events is not a small unimportant issue, it gave the U.S a pretext to wage 2 destructive war which has cost lives, injuries and displacement of millions people, 2 countries occupied in the row, so it's not merely something about Americans, we do sure offer our condolences for their lost, Iran was one of the first countries which expressed its sorrow and Iranian people lit candles and cried:

zgrt.jpg

EV6C.jpg

More pictures

May God bless them and they rest in peace.

but your government is not an angel in white no one in the ME could trust it, they fabricated a piles of lies to fool people to attack Iraq:

1. Iraq was responsible for the 11 September attacks
2. Iraq and al-Qa'ida were working together
3. Iraq was seeking uranium from Africa for a "reconstituted" nuclear weapons programme
4. Iraq was trying to import aluminium tubes to develop nuclear weapons
5. Iraq still had vast stocks of chemical and biological weapons from the first Gulf War
6. Iraq retained up to 20 missiles which could carry chemical or biological warheads, with a range which would threaten British forces in Cyprus
7. Iraq could deploy its weapons of mass destruction in 45 minutes

Or back in 1990:

yqmgl.jpg

In 1990 a 15-year old Kuwaiti girl named Nayirah gave a tearful testimony before US Congress about what she witnessed in Kuwait. She told a terrifying story of Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators and killing them. George Bush began calling Hussein the “new Hitler,” and this incident set off a huge public uproar of support of the 1991 Gulf War.
Nayirah’s testimony was later proven to be a complete lie. A public relations firm set up and staged her testimony. Nayirah was even given acting lessons at the request of the CIA. Nayirah was in reality the niece of a Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA. Can you say Wartime Propaganda?

Or in 1962:

According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of anti Communism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.

1. Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio.
  2. Land friendly Cubans in uniform "over-the-fence" to stage attack on base.
  3. Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
  4. Start riots near the base main gate (friendly Cubans).[13]
  5. Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.
  6. Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage).
  7. Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base. Some damage to installations.
  8. Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
  9. Capture militia group which storms the base.
  10. Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires—naphthalene.
  11. Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be in lieu of (10)).

cbCn.jpg

dxpM.jpg

Our on Iran, after 50 years the U.S admitted his role in a military coup against Iranian democratic government in 1953:

In 2000, Madeleine Albright, U.S. Secretary of State, said that intervention by the U.S. in the internal affairs of Iran was a setback for democratic government.[108][109] The coup d'état was "a critical event in post-war world history" that destroyed Iran's secular parliamentary democracy, by re-installing the monarchy of the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, as an authoritarian ruler.[110] The coup is widely believed to have significantly contributed to the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which deposed the "pro-Western" Shah and replaced the monarchy with an "anti-Western" Islamic Republic.[23]

The needed a big lie to justify their plans in the ME, I'm not saying they did it by themselves or they didn't it but I think they were well aware of it,

There are many to quote. But this

SpyTalk - CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay
During planning for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the CIA's Iraq Operations Group kicked around a number of ideas for discrediting Saddam Hussein in the eyes of his people.

One was to create a video purporting to show the Iraqi dictator having sex with a teenage boy, according to two former CIA officials familiar with the project.

“It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera,” said one of the former officials. “Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session.”

The idea was to then “flood Iraq with the videos,” the former official said.

Another idea was to interrupt Iraqi television programming with a fake special news bulletin. An actor playing Hussein would announce that he was stepping down in favor of his (much-reviled) son Uday.

“I’m sure you will throw your support behind His Excellency Uday,” the fake Hussein would intone.

The spy agency’s Office of Technical Services collaborated on the ideas, which also included inserting fake “crawls” -- messages at the bottom of the screen -- into Iraqi newscasts.

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

Sure sure, I am well aware of how your war machine is ready to attack everyone, as history shows it , but again such a war lover country needs to be careful about public opinion, otherwise it couldn't continue its aggression.

Throughout history, war planners have used many forms of deception to trick their enemies. Because public support is so crucial to the process of initiating and waging war, the home population is also subject to deceitful stratagems. Creating false pretenses to justify war is often a major step in gaining public support for such deadly ventures.
Like schoolyard bullies who shout 'He hit me first!', war planners know that it is irrelevant whether their rival really did 'throw the first punch.' As long as the attack can be made to appear unprovoked, the aggressor can 'respond' with force. Bullies and war planners are experts in the art of taunting, teasing and threatening. If enemies cannot be goaded into 'firing the first shot,' it is easy enough to fabricate lies about what happened. Such lies are used to rationalize schoolyard beatings or genocidal wars.​

Lets hypothetically say this was an inside job... why attack the World Trade Center instead of, say, the Statue of Liberty? Logically you would rather demolish a target with symbolism rather than a target that is of economic importance to your own country if you are planning a false-flag...of course the whole inside job theory is utterly illogical, but hey.

Then why not fabricate evidences to DIRECTLY implicate Iraq, Iraqis, and Saddam Hussein and straight from Baghdad? Instead we got this convoluted scheme involving Saudis going through Europe, taking flight instructions in the US, remote controlled airliners and at least one cruise missile, tons of planted explosives, paid off who knows how many people involved in the operations including the man who led the Towers' constructions, and paid off professional organizations worldwide, just to protect the Jews in Israel...:lol:

No wonder the ME continues to be the laughing stock of the world.

I wonder if the people at ptv and the people who joyfully copy and paste the articles ever think what it would be like if the boot was on the other foot.
How would they feel if every week some idiot published an article claiming that the Halabja attack was made by Iran just to make sadam look bad? If just to promote their hatred they trampled on the meories of the dead and the feelings of the families to score a few cheep points on the internet. If they used the memories of 5000 inocent dead for a political football, it would be shamefull.

Back
Top Bottom