What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

Great, we are much united and stronger to fight Indian-sponsors terrorists, Indian-Al Qaeda-TTP, and Indian BLA since we learned so many things last twelve years war.

12333_768390493193277_7173032917610412603_n.jpg

According to Gallup Survey 88 % said they are ready to fight for Pakistan if war takes place with any country
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @Manticore @Slav Defence @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Areesh @A.Rafay @Alpha1 @Icarus @Xeric @balixd @Rafi @Kaan @nair @AUSTERLITZ

It's good to see that majority of Pakistanis willing to fight for their country. By saying that, what's so great in it? They are tired with terrorism, poverty and sectarian violence for years. With no other option left-out there, It's like do or die situation for them and they might have responded in view of that. I would say, in Afghan also you will get same or even more support from Public.

Aye watan tu nay pukara to lahoo khol utha!

Tery betay, tery jaan baaz chalay atay hain.

Ham hain jo raisham o kamkhuwab sy nazuk tar hain

Ham hain jo ahan o faulad se lar jaty hain!

Ham hain jo teri ghairat-o-namoos pay kat sakty hain

Ham hain jo tery taqadus ki qasam khaty hain

Ham ny raunda hai, bayabanoon ko sehraoon ko

Ham jo barhty hain to barhty hi chaly jaty hain

Ham se waqif hai yeh darya, yeh sehra yeh samandar yeh pahar

Ham naye rang say tareekh ko duhraty hain.

:pakistan:
Well lets do it Sir specially Indian defence Minister was trying to threaten us today he wants war I think lets give them one

If you know simple mathamatics,your 100% is around 20 % of India.josh acha hai,dimaak istheymal karo tho our acha hai.

paisay ziada aaajanay say insaan ka demaag aur sooch behtar nahe hojati .. thread ka jo subject hey uskay hesaab say reply diya hey ... dhakan **** he rahtay hain hamesha teray jesay

refute them, bring your sources other than wiki to prove these wrong ;)

in the mean time, indian army is not battle ready, as per IA chief....

Underestimating the enemy is the mistake.

That too underestimating a 1.2 strong Indian Army with 50 billion dollar budget supported by 2 trillion economy is grave mistake.

And moreover, believing a newspaper report and contemplating a war against a 10 times stronger enemy is a graver mistake.

You should realize by now that if it were in the capacity of Pakistan to take control over Kashmir by war, it would have done a long time ago.

Should i comment here or not???? I have been tagged here by zarvan so i guess i can......

Well it is always good to have a united population, and When some one ask a question will you fight for the nation if India attacks you, the answer is likely to be Yes ( i am surprised to see a 12% in negative).... It will be interesting to see if a question been raised Will you fight terrorist (be it TTP,BLA or any bad taliban according to pak interests) what could be the answer.....That is the most important question to be asked on today's scenario.....I don't see India attacking pakistan any time soon..... Neither India is prepared nor india has a reason to.....

@Windjammer I saw you raising a question on Indians being asked to fight...... Well if you are trying to measure patriotism of Indians with the same question, then you will see a similar percentage here as well.....

But there is a difference, number of people who perceive Pakistan as a eternal enemy is coming down, and most of Indians doesn't believe only in military strength but in a strong nation, economically, socially and militarily....We kind of left the old nara "Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan".......

Slowly and steadily Militarily Pakistan is getting replaced by China...... It has its own advantages and disadvantages....

I will be interested to see how many actually want to see a peaceful relationship with India.... there are lot of BS has been fed to the population about India....

I will be interested to see how many actually want to see a peaceful relationship with India.... there are lot of BS has been fed to the population about India....

It's nothing compared to the BS the Indian masses are fed by their media / polticians. One only has to look at any incident in India, even before a formal statement comes forward, a media trial is already over!

Only 88% would fight for Pakistan? How about the remainder 12%? :undecided:

Hmmmm...Those must be the non state actors and/or the TTP / Al Qaeda who would fight not for, but against Pakistan! :smokin:

..................andddddddddd You're not funny.

Even if they're elderly, sick, and crippled, they should have enough patriotism to declare that they will fight for Pakistan even if they physically can't.

A 90 year old man volunteered to go to Kargil in 1999 to fight for India! That's the difference!

han bhai tum sare indian warrior ho .. bas yahi suna tha ? now STFO

It's good to see that majority of Pakistanis willing to fight for their country. By saying that, what's so great in it? They are tired with terrorism, poverty and sectarian violence for years. With no other option left-out there, It's like do or die situation for them and they might have responded in view of that. I would say, in Afghan also you will get same or even more support from Public.

Afghans share blood with us, they'll fight by our side.

"President Hamid Karzai has now
said his country would stand by
Islamabad in the event of hostilities with any nation,
including the United States or
India."

Would stand by Pakistan if it is attacked by India or US: Karzai - The Times of India

paisay ziada aaajanay say insaan ka demaag aur sooch behtar nahe hojati .. thread ka jo subject hey uskay hesaab say reply diya hey ... dhakan **** he rahtay hain hamesha teray jesay
Wah aajkal thread ka jo subject hey uskay hesaab say be reply karnay lagha hai.....where in the op it talks about India.

Back
Top Bottom