What's new

85 % of Turks Don’t Drink Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studies have shown that drinking moderately extends your life. It's beneficial.

What?! I thought Turks are crazy drinkers? o_O

Cenk Uigur said that Turks love to drink? :/

Anyways, Alcohol sucks anyways.

Islamic World is "least" alcoholic region in the entire world and majority of Islamic peoples doesn't drink alcohol for the over-whelming majority of part. Good to see Turkey there with us.

Losers drink alcohol...look in the thread...Also, look what Vodka has done to Russians :lol:
I dont like Cenk Uyghur.

White wine is for ladies or to pair with some special kinds of food. I wasn't even talking about it. :P
i dont drink whiskey much too... which single malt are you talking about... I have never tried any single malt may be I should..
jd is the only one I like a bit... althought its american.

Picture the scene. It's a stinking hot day and you've just got in after a 10 hour day at work. You kick off your shoes, you grab an ice cold beer and head out to your balcony overlooking the early night life on the beach. The balcony has a terracotta roof, but that's not important.

You crack the beer open and hear that delightful hissing sound.

Those few sips are amazing.

:suicide2::suicide2:

Beer? You find it tasty? :fie:

I feel sad for you. You probably never tasted anything better then :meeting:

Jews are allowed to drink? Aren't their certain orthodox groups who say it's prohibited?
Allowed and encouraged

The Hebrew Bible recommends giving alcoholic drinks to those who are dying or depressed, so that they can forget their misery
:lol:

But we're supposed to drink it on certain festivals etc.

My cousin is orthodox and drinks, so I think all Jews are allowed. There may be some group who don't not sure.

I dont like Cenk Uyghur.

No, he is alright. Although when it comes to Islam/Muslims, he disappoints me. He is from Muslim culture, but he makes the same wrong mistake/fallacies/stereotypes when it comes to Islam. I wonder why...

BTW, are Turks crazy for Alcohol as Cenk said it? He said that in Turkey, "Ramadan" means not drinking..since Turks are supercrazy for Alcohol, they don't drink in Ramadan to show how strictly they adhere to Islam (even though they drink water, eat food like normal lol)...How true is this?

what is better in that situation he described?

Dude, seriously?

Even fucking cold sprite/soda is better than shit-taste beer or any other alcoholic drink.

As I said, Alcohol mainly is for losers who need something in their system to make them feel excited/happy or feel confident in themselves.

Other than that, it tastes worse almost EVERY.SINGLE.DRINK out there..

No, he is alright. Although when it comes to Islam/Muslims, he disappoints me. He is from Muslim culture, but he makes the same wrong mistake/fallacies/stereotypes when it comes to Islam. I wonder why...

BTW, are Turks crazy for Alcohol as Cenk said it? He said that in Turkey, "Ramadan" means not drinking..since Turks are supercrazy for Alcohol, they don't drink in Ramadan to show how strictly they adhere to Islam (even though they drink water, eat food like normal lol)...How true is this?
Just because he's from Turkey doesn't mean he is Muslim. Anyway he went to America when he was 8 so he is not even Turkish. He's an American.

The problem in turkey is that some people dont show respect to the majority of the people in the country that are fasting. You will see them eating, drinking, and consuming alcohol openly in the streets. I have even seen some try to ban adhan in my neighborhod which is next to the beach because they said that they are on vacation. These people are a minority but they like to act like the majority.

:suicide2::suicide2:

Beer? You find it tasty? :fie:

I feel sad for you. You probably never tasted anything better then :meeting:

Ah, you need to try some good ales.

I'm not talking about beers like Bud, Becks, Heineken etc. I'm talking about proper beers. :)

It's beautiful.

I drink red win with some meals. I like Gin & tonic and rum.

If I'm out I'll sometimes have a cocktail.

I don't drink a lot though.

Dude, seriously?

Even fucking cold sprite/soda is better than shit-taste beer or any other alcoholic drink.

As I said, Alcohol mainly is for losers who need something in their system to make them feel excited/happy or feel confident in themselves.

Other than that, it tastes worse almost EVERY.SINGLE.DRINK out there..
lolz.... you just said because you dont drink... :lol:
kola is for kids...

The problem in turkey is that some people dont show respect to the majority of the people in the country that are fasting. You will see them eating, drinking, and consuming alcohol openly in the streets. I have even seen some try to ban adhan in my neighborhod which is next to the beach because they said that they are on vacation. These people are a minority but they like to act like the majority.

No wonder they hate AKP.

Retarded assholes...they are slaves/useless people..but want whole Turkey to be like them? hah! We also have a minority of blind western-worshipping cow holes. But as you said, a very minute minority and nobody cares about them..lol

Ah, you need to try some good ales.

I'm not talking about beers like Bud, Becks, Heineken etc. I'm talking about proper beers. :)

It's beautiful.

I drink red win with some meals. I like Gin & tonic and rum.

If I'm out I'll sometimes have a cocktail.

I don't drink a lot though.
any beer (ok except heineken . I hate that one) is better than sugar syrup.. unless you are kid or pregrant woman. in which you should not drink even cola much..

No wonder they hate AKP.

Retarded assholes...they are slaves/useless people..but want whole Turkey to be like them? hah! We also have a minority of blind western-worshipping cow holes. But as you said, a very minute minority and nobody cares about them..lol
From where we were at my house we could see a greek island so my grandpa told them that if they didn't want to hear adhan they should just go to greece.:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom