What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

russian n italian **** chicks lagti hai,, :rofl:

yar it reminds me the joke...

aik molvi angrez ko convince kr raha tha kay Islam qabool ker lo janat milay gi...
angrez kehta janat mein kya hoga?
Molvi bola; Hoorain hongi..
Angrez: Hoorain kesi hoti hain?
Molvi: jesi tumhari yahan bachiyan hain wasi hon gi.... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

233580_5_.jpg

surprised-monkey-400x274.jpg

indian girls die for him.

Few years back, I saw indian top actress, Bipasha Basu, saying "Imran? Ohhh....HE IS HOT!" and Imran Khan was sitting watching it and getting embarrassed..he is over 50 now!

anyways, you're just jealous cuz indians are usually ugly and you don't have even one political leader as charming as the Khan!
Oh so just because an Indian actress who now barely shows up in movies said a person hot he became World's Most attractive? Use brain dude. look at the title. That's why i said. And about Indians being ugly. You're just an idiot. And about charming politician. Rahul Gandhi :lol: Anyways go and google there are many Smart and good looking Indian politicians too. For example: Navjot singh sidhu.

233580_5_.jpg

Mara Carfagna (Italy)

233592_5_.jpg

Enrique Nieto (Mexico)

30201_5_.jpg

Hina Rabbani Khar (Pakistan)

233588_5_.jpg

Hans Linde (Sweden)

233594_5_.jpg

Orly Levy (Israel)

30102_5_.jpg

Mitt Romney (USA)

233583_5_.jpg

Alina Kabaeva (Russia)

233590_5_.jpg

Imran Khan (Pakistan)

9 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World | RealClear

two from Pakistan, definitely there are more, but not as successful...

I personally excluded sarah pulin from the list... praise me for doing that !

p.s. and yes Alina Kabaeva :agree::wub:
Dude I cant see any pix :angry:

If a bunch of Indian girls used to be crazy about Imran Khan , there are millions of girls in Pakistan who are crazy about Indian actors and politicians.
I am not sure which girls but this line shows something you siad at the end:

Desperation ki bhi had hoti hai, that you brought all this to the thread:omghaha:

Recently a old, small time actor of Bollywood went to Pakistan and girls were calling him on a TV show and telling him that they have a crush on him. His wife was being hit upon by a male TV anchor. Actor's name is Raza Murad. Videos are on youtube.

Either you have never been hit on or you enjoy selective watching....No one hit on him in fact in this very program he felt like a kid when he met Shoaib Akhtar! :woot: And Mashallah IK ka qad unki qamat hai...wonder how you missed all this in the same video :pop:
Again whose hitting on her? So a man praising a woman for a successful marriage is getting hit when she is appreciated? :unsure:

How can we forge this jealous wife spewing hatred ....

About me being the reason you have problems with your wife...main kya kahun. I don't even want to think what it would do to my very young kid. So I guess I was right all my life. Friendship between a man and a woman will always be labelled incorrectly. And even the woman who's the love of your life will doubt your word against very circumstantial evidence.

Not sure if she is counted as politician but Bhutanese queen is definitely the best in south asia

jetsun.jpg
That is some beauty!! :D

Back
Top Bottom