What's new

8 Best Special Forces---Could Have been 10

You are even misquoting your own officially lists casualties ...(which I believe counts over 800-900 indian dead).:lol: and talking about 5000 Pakistani casualties (which weren even 500- just over 300-400).

Do you even know longewalla was an aeral bombardment of unprotected assets on ground ? Dumbass.. Otherwise the spankin IAF got was an example in itself.

Go make a Gay bollywood movie... With 1 guy killing 500 Pakistabi soldiers and couple of homosexual or fetish type songs ... With a bunch of white dancer in background..:lol: I just watch india superpower 2030..:lol:
Longawalla fight started in night and planes only able to bomb the tank in morning, whole night , Indian soldiers Stopped PAK tank and soldiers , What what PAK soldiers / tank doing whole night ? dancing?

The Pakistani forces began their attack at 12:30 am. with 2000 soldiers , one Mobile infantry , brigade and 45 tanks

Indian forces defence , 120 solders , and one Jeep M40 recoilless rifle. Indian forces hold up PAK forces for 7 Hours , and lost only 2 soldiers. and one jeep destroyed.

Longawalla fight started in night and planes only able to bomb the tank in morning, whole night , Indian soldiers Stopped PAK tank and soldiers , What what PAK soldiers / tank doing whole night ? dancing?

That's what the bollywood movie says ..:lol:

Dancing indian soldiers got invaded and how a few dudes knocked off 80000 tanks and 5 million soldiers..:lol: an than back to singin and dancing..:lol:

That's what the bollywood movie says ..:lol:

Dancing indian soldiers got invaded and how a few dudes knocked off 80000 tanks and 5 million soldiers..:lol: an than back to singin and dancing..:lol:

lol this is what PAK soldiers , said , now stop your fancy stories and self made pride stories... check with your army records and come with source.

Even you said , PAK Gen are stupid and gone with proper planning , and whipped out 4 Hawker Hunters and 1 HAL Krishak only.

read the book. all its mentioned.

DeRouen, Karl R. (2007). Karl R. DeRouen, Uk Heo, ed. Civil Wars of the World. ABC-CLIO. p. 596. ISBN 978-1851099191.

Jaques, Tony (2007). Dictionary of Battles and Sieges: A Guide to 8,500 Battles from Antiquity Through the Twenty-First Century. Greenwood. p. 597. ISBN978-0313335389.

Last edited:
The failure ratio for SSGN is 85-95%۔ That means only 5-10% make it.

I am a part of that 5-10%:triniti: but unfortunately I couldnt apply in Pak army due to my parents but i never quit thinking about going to war ever since so I m just keep myself fit for now and wait until Pakistan go to war.

lol this is what PAK soldiers , said , now stop your fancy stories and self made pride stories... check with your army records and come with sourc

What? You bingos are so funny.. Didn't you see that movie?:rofl:
Even you said , PAK Gen are stupid and gone with proper planning , and whipped out 4 Hawker Hunters and 1 HAL Krishak only.

read the book. all its mentioned.

DeRouen, Karl R. (2007). Karl R. DeRouen, Uk Heo, ed. Civil Wars of the World. ABC-CLIO. p. 596. ISBN 978-1851099191.

Jaques, Tony (2007). Dictionary of Battles and Sieges: A Guide to 8,500 Battles from Antiquity Through the Twenty-First Century. Greenwood. p. 597. ISBN978-0313335389.
yes some idiot made that mistake .. But we made up for it :

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And by destroying quarter of your airforce...:lol:

I am a part of that 5-10%:triniti: but unfortunately I couldnt apply in Pak army due to my parents but i never quit thinking about going to war ever since so I m just keep myself fit for now and wait until Pakistan go to war.
:lol: Do you think they will ask for volubteers?:lol:

What? You bingos are so funny.. Didn't you see that movie?:rofl:

yes some idiot made that mistake .. But we for it covered :

you are displaying pic of 1965 ( battle of chawinda) and we are discussing about 1971 WAR ( Longewalla) ....... how much funny you are....get some knowledge .

Longwalla = 2000 soldiers + 40 tanks + 1 mobile infantry bridge against 120 soldiers + one jeep for hours .

Another article publish by British ... but your fake ego can't accept that..
The Tribune - Windows - Featured story

I think you are only educated by watching movies? did longwalla happen after movie? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

But if I dearly ask them to? I can be of great use. I dont want to waste my life doing nothing. I always wanted to be soldier since i was a kid. I know everything about weapons. Tanks, Artillery, Howitzers, Assault rifles,hand guns,combat aircrafts,bombs,ballistic/cruise missiles,submarines, helicopters and I am reading about all this for atleast 12 years. Just show me a pic and I can tell you everything about that weapon. I was 14 when I got into all this. I got more thn 20 GB of data regarding all this including bomb making techniques and everything about explosives to silent killing. I am an Electrical engineer too. Can ISI recruit me? I am sorry if i sound stupid to you but I have never been to Pakistan so no idea how things work there...

Stick to Battle of Longwalla ,,, 2000 soldiers + 40 tanks + 1 mobile infantry bridge against 120 soldiers + one jeep for hours .

Another article publish by British ... but your fake ego can't accept that..
The Tribune - Windows - Featured story

I think you are only educated by watching movies? did longwalla happen after movie? :rofl::rofl::rofl:jeep
2000 soldiers,40 tanks,1 mobile infantry division(HAHAHAHA- do you know how many men there are in a division you dumbshyt).. Again 120 men and 1 jeep for hours?:rofl: Fukin BS.

P.S: Dudnt know Tribune India was a british paper..:rofl:

Although I do know abt the Baluch regiment resisting indians for 6 hours on the night of 6th September resisting against undeclared indian invasion on Wagah border..:lol:

And C-130s BOMBING indian positions at night...

:rofl: and indians almost losing punjab but getting saved by our stupidity by changing command in the middle of the war!

And Gen Nasirullah taking an indian battalion as POW on his helicopter (As he landed at an indian base and bluffed) :lol:

But if I dearly ask them to? I can be of great use. I dont want to waste my life doing nothing. I always wanted to be soldier since i was a kid. I know everything about weapons. Tanks, Artillery, Howitzers, Assault rifles,hand guns,combat aircrafts,bombs,ballistic/cruise missiles,submarines, helicopters and I am reading about all this for atleast 12 years. Just show me a pic and I can tell you everything about that weapon. I was 14 when I got into all this. I got more thn 20 GB of data regarding all this including bomb making techniques and everything about explosives to silent killing. I am an Electrical engineer too. Can ISI recruit me? I am sorry if i sound stupid to you but I have never been to Pakistan so no idea how things work there...
Good bro you can apply if Min of Def announces,keep check on that they will be announced soon,apply for dy-director but you must be under 28.

Bomb making ? Anyways yes ISI does recruit civilians on posts like assistant director,director etc.. But I'm not sure about the criteria etc.

Look at me bro .... I'm from a militRy family ...was selected in the 125th LC ... Got injured in an accident (broke a few bones n stuff). And wasted the chance..(I regret not joining since than).

But hey "whatever happens.. Happens for the good"..

2000 soldiers,40 tanks,1 mobile infantry division(HAHAHAHA- do you know how many men there are in a division you dumbshyt).. Again 120 men and 1 jeep for hours?:rofl: Fukin BS.

P.S: Dudnt know Tribune India was a british paper..:rofl:

Although I do know abt the Baluch regiment resisting indians for 6 hours on the night of 6th September resisting against undeclared indian invasion on Wagah border..:lol:

And C-130s BOMBING indian positions at night...

:rofl: and indians almost losing punjab but getting saved by our stupidity by changing command in the middle of the war!

And Gen Nasirullah taking an indian battalion as POW on his helicopter (As he landed at an indian base and bluffed) :lol:

the article written by English, moreover read the books i given the reference.

lol..... you are very funny, after longwalle thats why you lost BD in 71 because your Gen live in self denial about losses like you. keep it up

go and study history..... lol then come and talk....

Last edited:
Bomb making ? Anyways yes ISI does recruit civilians on posts like assistant director,director etc.. But I'm not sure about the criteria etc.
You can also learn from manuals from internet, but it's not right to do so once i tried and while mixing it made fire:o: thanks to Allah that it was an empty room without any other thing:police:,i consulted my teacher he replied idiot!the one you were mixing always make fire when they contact each other were you going to kill yourself:suicide:.
lol..... you are very funny, after longwalle thats why you lost BD in 71 because your Gen live in self denial about losses like you. keep it up
go and study history..... lol then come and talk....
East Pakistan was lost due to civil war if Bengali masses were not with you story would have been quite different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom