What's new

8 Bangladeshis executed in Saudi Arabia

death punishment is ok but in public??? is this a kind of entertainment for saudis????

death punishment is ok but in public??? is this a kind of entertainment for saudis????

To tell u the truth, it is not only saudies many gather to watch it, when i was a kid this used to take place very close to our home most of the kids used to go to watch ( i think all of my brothers saw chopping of hands and heads ) accept me. as a kid they used to have so many jokes about the whole matter.

ALL NATIONALITIES GATHER

TARIQ

I always wondered why people would come to watch an execution. I think its the same instinct that drew Romans to Colosseums to watch gladiators duel to death.

its not an entertainment but a example for the rest not to commit such a crime

what example????? this year more executions were carried out in saudi arabia than last year. more executions means increase in crime rate.

Dude check out the KSA Military Thread in Multimedia Section. Trust me, they don't need help from anyone and evenif they need help Uncle Sam will be their first obvious choice.

Saudis ran their military with mercineries for a long long time. I am telling you, saudis still need soldiers despite all the hardwares. We still could not withdraw from Kuwait after almost 20 years of first Gulf War. Our guys are protecting Kuwaiti Royal familly.

To tell u the truth, it is not only saudies many gather to watch it, when i was a kid this used to take place very close to our home most of the kids used to go to watch ( i think all of my brothers saw chopping of hands and heads ) accept me. as a kid they used to have so many jokes about the whole matter.

ALL NATIONALITIES GATHER

TARIQ

I dont know man but I think this should be offlimit to the kids.

By the way, every execution can be witnessed by any citizen in every country (correct me if i am wrong) if they are willing. Its the choice.
Victims familly can in USA that I know.

Saudis ran their military with mercineries for a long long time. I am telling you, saudis still need soldiers despite all the hardwares. We still could not withdraw from Kuwait after almost 20 years of first Gulf War. Our guys are protecting Kuwaiti Royal familly.

Dude they r not protecting anbdy ... they were just there to clear mines and stuff...

By the way, every execution can be witnessed by any citizen in every country (correct me if i am wrong) if they are willing. Its the choice.

This the best bluff I have ever seen!

Maybe u r right about kids but if a kids watch it and know killing a person will result to this he will think many times.
Anyhow i never went to see it and nobody told me to go or not.

don't know about other countries but in saudia it is in public anyone can watch it

TARIQ

As per the Saudi's, Strict Islamic Law it might be right.
But if a crime which can be pardoned for Money(I suppose they call it blood money), Then they did not deserve death.
Instead of death they could have be given a life imprisonment, with a option of release for Good behavior after some years and no future entry in the country.
Saudi for sure need to make some change in the crime law at least.

Dude they r not protecting anbdy ... they were just there to clear mines and stuff...

heheheheh... 20 years to clear mines.. You got a be kidding me. I know few who serves in Kuwait.
Nobody going to say it loud that those guys are actually protecting the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom