What's new

7500 Bangladeshis arrested in Delhi

Are u sure?If it is true then the matter is serious.I thought they only lived in slums in Kolkata,Bombay,Delhi.Now they have started entering tier 2 cities.

Illegal Bangladeshis ,They are not limited to Big Metros.They are the One without Proper ID etc .Agrees they are in good numbers in South India also.When Asked ,they will tell they are from Murshidabad,WB etc for eg. They can easily pass off as Bengalis ,that's the Problem.Their Agenda and temperament - Not Suitable For a Secular Democratic Country like India Who cannot Afford Radicalism.Bangladeshi Slums are breeding ground of Terrorism as well.I think Sleeper Cells in major Metros Consists of These People as well.

I agree with you completely, But i don't think so that you should just catch and deport all of them is any solution. Cost guard, border securities etc... This is their job to stop people coming illegally.

But those they are in India already...

People say come from Bangladeshi or Pakistan or Sri lanka or Nepal i am not aware from which country more, they come for looking better life in India (cant have it in their country). India should be supportive to them and nurture... Just Be Human

I don't see any big political or security issue.

:wave: Its really nice to know that you care about human beings.But the problem that we have enough problems already

The World Bank, citing estimates made by the World Health Organization, states "that about 49 per cent of the world's underweight children, 34 per cent of the world's stunted children and 46 per cent of the world's wasted children, live in India."
'India has highest number of underweight children'

what about the these human beings.you are saying that GOI should give citizenship to those who have stayed here for more than 5 yrs :no: those illegal migrants are infact thief in a sense that they steal our resources, waste our taxes ,take our jobs and by entering illegaly they show that they dont care about our laws too.so according to you we should provide citizenship to a criminal just because he has been commiting all the crimes for the last 5 yrs:blink:.

There are not only 7500 but large number of illegal immigrants from BD compared to those from Nepal and Sri Lanka. They are mainly working in various industrial and infrastructural projects in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore regions as labors.

Nepalese cannot be considered as illegal immigrants. GoI allows Nepal nationals to hold any job in India, except for may be some government. For all purposes, Nepali nationals enjoy the same rights as an Indian national (except for voting rights and sensitive govt posts).

yaar bahar nikalo inhey,bahut bara ehsaan hai inka india par.din mein pak ,BD ke liye reporting ,raat ko ghar nein chori

there are 12 millions of them in Assam(48% of total population). after independence there were a thousand or two. Now in millions. Thanks to the congress for inviting them over the decades through the open border for the votes.

Now don't be surprised when Pakistan or bangladesh flags are hoisted in india. The mess that India is in now is the sole responsibility of the congress party. Be it the unsettled border disputes or the illegal bangladeshis. They won't realize when some day a bangladeshi will become indian prime minister of india and invite another few millions.

Assam had sincerely donated a number of districts for the creation of bangladesh. So that the bangladeshis can keep coming and asking for more ? Well , better prepare for the war of existance.

Lighten up. People like Munshi and Idune will cry foul irrespective of the comments on here by Indian members. Munshi makes a living out of India phobia. He's not going to give up his lucrative business, regardless of how people treat him. The issue here is Bangladesh needs to understand that it cannot export out its population to India. It needs to control its growth.

Doesnt mean -- we have to add oil to the fire ....by saying such things.... When Bangladeshis were in Trouble we helped them in 71 , how is the situation different now... If they are having economical crisis -- lets think how we can help the country , instead of making these kinds of comments..it just flames the thread.

They will run out of their ideas soon or atleast the ideas will be ridiculous.Munshi has to make his living by selling India Doctrine. So its understandable.

Illegal immigration issue is a global phenomenon. People using it as to score cheap points is indeed painful.

There are reports of illegal immigrants from India which comes about 120,000+ in US alone ,not mention other countries.
So its better to comment on the issue on the basis of logic and sense rather than spitting rants.

Doesnt mean -- we have to add oil to the fire ....by saying such things.... When Bangladeshis were in Trouble we helped them in 71 , how is the situation different now... If they are having economical crisis -- lets think how we can help the country , instead of making these kinds of comments..it just flames the thread.

They will run out of their ideas soon or atleast the ideas will be ridiculous.Munshi has to make his living by selling India Doctrine. So its understandable.

Help the country? How can you help the country by taking in their population in hordes, when the resource strain on your own country is at dangerous levels? We are far from helping ourselves. We are not in a position to help others. Especially when they don't even acknowledge our help. Sorry.

Help the country? How can you help the country by taking in their population in hordes, when the resource strain on your own country is at dangerous levels? We are far from helping ourselves. We are not in a position to help others. Especially when they don't even acknowledge our help. Sorry.

And this is where Indian media/GoI should come upfront..You know Tata's have so many projects going on , BHEL has projects going on -- But i never see any mdeia blitzkrieg neither in Indian nor in Bangladeshi media... As they say in advertising 'It doesnt matter if the product is good , your campaigning should be brilliant'...dont take it literally...my idea is do we have huge PR campaigning -- make bangladeshi people aware what we are doing for them and how it is benefiting them.....

Their population should not be entertained -- I agree with this. But we should definetly help them make their own country better in a way where we are also benefitted (win win situation)... For example - More Government projects awarded to Indian sectors -- But more jobs with Bangladeshi people...its a win win situation. We are in a position to help others -- if we can help a country like Tajikistan with their hospitals , roads ...a country like Afghanistan --- a friend like Bangladesh should be no different... We shouldnt take anybody for granted !

I really, really hope we can get that fence up around Bangladesh as soon as possible. They already have more people than they can deal with, furthermore that country is running of out even basic resources like cattle and firewood.

We need to fence and mine the border ASAP.

Economic cooperation is one thing, we aren't responsible for feeding them.

illegal immigration,this is a problem faced by many nations around the globe,India is no exeption,i think the problem will b solved to an extent after ther UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION PROGRAMME become active

dont see this is a problem india can easily solve, its a huge country and bengali's can easily immerse themselves, tricky one this.

And this is where Indian media/GoI should come upfront..You know Tata's have so many projects going on , BHEL has projects going on -- But i never see any mdeia blitzkrieg neither in Indian nor in Bangladeshi media... As they say in advertising 'It doesnt matter if the product is good , your campaigning should be brilliant'...dont take it literally...my idea is do we have huge PR campaigning -- make bangladeshi people aware what we are doing for them and how it is benefiting them.....

Tata projects in Bangladesh is to cut costs. Its as simple as that. You can put a political twist on it, but that won't change the reality. In today's global economy, offshoring is a reality. That is why the media won't hype it.

Their population should not be entertained -- I agree with this. But we should definetly help them make their own country better in a way where we are also benefitted (win win situation)... For example - More Government projects awarded to Indian sectors -- But more jobs with Bangladeshi people...its a win win situation. We are in a position to help others -- if we can help a country like Tajikistan with their hospitals , roads ...a country like Afghanistan --- a friend like Bangladesh should be no different... We shouldnt take anybody for granted !

We need to help our own people first. We are not the United States of America. We need to lift a lot of our own people out of poverty. Private businesses are a different matter, but government should put its priority on focusing on welfare of Indian citizens first. We have not reached a point yet to be so magnanimous. Indian government can do things in Bangladesh but Bangla citizens will have to reciprocate by not electing parties like BNP. And also by co-operating with India in cracking down on illegal migration.

Last edited:
Tata projects in Bangladesh is to cut costs. Its as simple as that. You can put a political twist on it, but that won't change the reality. In today's global economy, offshoring is a reality. That is why the media won't hype it.

Media does hype on it -- otherwise Infosys would not have been the company it is today ! The Brand image of the indians (techies) would not have been possible...It is all media and nothing else.
Offshoring or no offshoring -- If bangladeshi's are getting jobs due to indian companies then this should be played up.

We need to help our own people first. We are not the United States of America. We need to lift a lot of our own people out of poverty. Private businesses are a different matter, but government should put its priority on focusing on welfare of Indian citizens first. Trust me, we have not reached a point yet to be so magnanimous. Indian government can do things in Bangladesh but Bangla citizens will have to reciprocate by not electing parties like the Awami League. And also by co-operating with India in cracking down on illegal migration.

No ones saying to ignore our people and help others. That is not the case here...The case is we already have co operations/business going on -- Tata's , BHEL..etc. Why not make best use of what is going on ? We dont need to go out of the way to help other people and ignore our own problems; my point is atleast make use of the situation in a better way.
A little good publicity in Bangladeshi and Indian media can do wonders for both country. For india-- in terms of more projects, more revenue...for bangladesh -- more work and exposure to complex technologies. When things like these are publicized and advertised .. good will is automatically created amongst local populace -- parties like AWAMI LEAGUE will not bank on the anti India agenda any more. They have to let go of that Agenda, they have to find some other Agenda to survive--its that simple. Ever wonder how Chinese have won hearts and minds of Pakistani people ? Good co operation -- Great publicity. Nike shouldnt be where it is had it not been for their amazing media campaign ....

dont see this is a problem india can easily solve, its a huge country and bengali's can easily immerse themselves, tricky one this.

Build a fence all around the country...the parts of the US where the fence is up on the Southern border has seen illegal immigration levels plummet.

Fence and electrify..India is doing the right thing. Pity the morons in power in the US are not doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom