What's new

7500 Bangladeshis arrested in Delhi

In Coimbatore i see tons of then.

And also lot of don's here are from BD only:D

?????????????????????????????

I was just saying every country has such laws. I think now as India is growing and attracting foreigners to work and stay, they should start making such laws from now.

So that it might reach to final stage say in coming 10 to 15 years. And India will not be left behind on humanitarian basis. If India want to become super power it should start acting like one on every front.

There is a little flaw in there Mam(i suppose i am talking to a female)....You are right when you say that after 5 years or whatever the number is India should make illegal immigrants as legal on humanitarian ground....However the flip side is you need to ensure that your borders are not porus... otherwise we will be in deep sh!t....I agree once a family settles down it is a nightmare for them when you deport them...However if you know we already have lot of poor people to take care of and keep on adding to that number will not help our so called desire to be a super power either...right???

We are very happy to invite high valued individuals like scientists and artists even from pakistan, but these illegal bangladeshis are fence jumpers and they are burden on taxpayers money and some of them involve in anti national activities.

fence jumpers !!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is a little flaw in there Mam(i suppose i am talking to a female)....You are right when you say that after 5 years or whatever the number is India should make illegal immigrants as legal on humanitarian ground....However the flip side is you need to ensure that your borders are not porus...

I agree with you completely, But i don't think so that you should just catch and deport all of them is any solution. Cost guard, border securities etc... This is their job to stop people coming illegally.

But those they are in India already...

People say come from Bangladeshi or Pakistan or Sri lanka or Nepal i am not aware from which country more, they come for looking better life in India (cant have it in their country). India should be supportive to them and nurture... Just Be Human

I don't see any big political or security issue.

Are u sure?If it is true then the matter is serious.I thought they only lived in slums in Kolkata,Bombay,Delhi.Now they have started entering tier 2 cities.

I agree with you completely, But i don't think so that you should just catch and deport all of them is any solution. Cost guard, border securities etc... This is their job to stop people coming illegally.

But those they are in India already...

People say come from Bangladeshi or Pakistan or Sri lanka or Nepal i am not aware from which country more, they come for looking better life in India (cant have it in their country). India should be supportive to them and nurture... Just Be Human

I don't see any big political or security issue.

Yes i agree we need to be humane....However i thought you were suggesting some law and that's where i had my reservations.....I would like to have such Law ASAP so that such people don't get exploited(we will deport or do this or that....), don't get devastated(start a life all over again) etc however not before our borders are sealed well enough....Last thing India need at this time is loads and loads of illegal immigrants coming in with a POV of becoming legal for staying a little over 5 years or so....

I am not sure what impression you have about India but we have over 300 Million Indians who sleep empty stomach almost every day....So i would love to have a helping hand for people across the globe but priority for my govt. should be netizens of my motherland...and the last thing i would like to happen is illegal immigrants taking over already scarce opportunities for poor of India....I hope you see where i am coming from....

• On BD - India border the Indian army was responsible for shooting at some innocent people. the Jamaat-e-Islam and the ruling BNP propagated this incident as 'India Bangladeshi-der mere kete sesh kore dicche(India is killing everyone in Bangladesh).

• India was actually responsible for the water problem through the Farraka dam. From the legal side, even though "Bangladesh cannot touch India as water is considered a resource of particular countries, for the sake of moral understanding India should have been more careful regarding this problem. This water problem has caused various environmental problems in Bangladesh.

• There are some stupid fanatic Hindus in India who talk about independent Bangabhumi, that they would break India and create an independent Hindu republic.

• On BD - India border the Indian army was responsible for shooting at some innocent people. the Jamaat-e-Islam and the ruling BNP propagated this incident as 'India Bangladeshi-der mere kete sesh kore dicche(India is killing everyone in Bangladesh).

• India was actually responsible for the water problem through the Farraka dam. From the legal side, even though "Bangladesh cannot touch India as water is considered a resource of particular countries, for the sake of moral understanding India should have been more careful regarding this problem. This water problem has caused various environmental problems in Bangladesh.

• There are some stupid fanatic Hindus in India who talk about independent Bangabhumi, that they would break India and create an independent Hindu republic.

Who the hell you are ****
just put your resist comment to your self

First of all, typing in bold does not give your points greater authenticity. Second, India has 80% Hindus. We could have become a Hindu Republic anytime if we had wanted. Fortunately, neither Hinduism, nor India believes in the concept of exclusivity.

You can't be serious! What language do they speak? Coimbatore is a lovely city and very welcoming to outsiders, but how do these guys survive there with no knowledge of English, Hindi or Tamil?

Cool down. Bold letter does ot serve greater purpose. All the point you raise is offtopic.

And yes, illegal BD immigrats is a big issue in Delhi-NCR region. They are not skilled workers rather just unskilled peoples who come here for better future.
However they are found in many anti-social activities. They are also changing the social demographics. Most importantly, they are getting voter id cards and thus, being a part of system which should not be.

We are overpopulated and have enough number of poor people, more illegal migrants means less job for the poor in india. I think they should be send back to where they come from no matter how long they stay here. They can come back legaly and stay as long as they want..!! Its out of helplessness we would be doing it, and because we have anything against the migrants legal or illegal.

?????????????????????????????

I was just saying every country has such laws. I think now as India is growing and attracting foreigners to work and stay, they should start making such laws from now.

So that it might reach to final stage say in coming 10 to 15 years. And India will not be left behind on humanitarian basis. If India want to become super power it should start acting like one on every front.
Fact is India already has the highest population density in the world and the highest number of poor people in absolute term. In coming years it is going to be a real challenge to support this huge population with our limited resources. Believe me, in some part of India, even ground water level has declined to a threatening state. For USA or European countries the situation is completely different. If they can accomodate some of this poor population , that will bring down manual labour cost in their countries thus benefitting them. But, in India added population has only negetive effect as marginal efficiency of this added population will be zero.

Few years back a Bangladeshi family in delhi really went to the Court demanding citizenship right. But their demand was rejected.

One more thing, in western countries citizenship right is available to only those who are living legally.

Last edited:
I have seen places where illegal BD people are very much now gotten into our society. I know there are some terrorists who have entered India borders and let me tell you there are a lot of immigrants in Bengal and Orissa region due to their proximity to BD.

Every month when I was living in Balasore (place to wheeler island), I could see a BD colony close to my house and every month I could see their numbers increasing..
I used to wonder, how are they sneaking into our borders...

we shoud cut some amount of water from both of you- Pakistan and BD as your jihadis and BD immigrants also use Indian resources like water. It will be per capita consumption of water here multiplied by estimated number of Pakistani and Bangladeshi here. :D

Back
Top Bottom