What's new

7500 Bangladeshis arrested in Delhi

India should make some kind of Immigration policy to legalize all these Immigrants staying in India. If they are staying say for more then 5 years i believe they should get the right to stay in India for permanent basis.

Illegal immigrants are no good to society..legal immigration is very good.Big difference.

I agree with you completely, But i don't think so that you should just catch and deport all of them is any solution. Cost guard, border securities etc... This is their job to stop people coming illegally.

But those they are in India already...

People say come from Bangladeshi or Pakistan or Sri lanka or Nepal i am not aware from which country more, they come for looking better life in India (cant have it in their country). India should be supportive to them and nurture... Just Be Human

I don't see any big political or security issue.

India is not the United States of America. We have limited resources for our own 1.3 billion people. We cannot afford to open our borders to refugees like US can. We still take in political refugees, be they from Tibet or Bangladesh, but we cannot take in thousands of refugees that will strain our economy. Moreover, these refugees from Bangladesh are known to cause more trouble than anything else. They engage in illegal activities rather than working hard for a living.

i don't know what the delhi police will do that arrested BD civilian. i am damn sure BD govt. will refuse to accept them and our indian jail is too short to keep them for a life time....

This may sound a bit odd. But its the truth. The comments like throw them out to sea, branding them as robbers, etc etc seems a bit strange for a country which has seen civilizations and cultures merging and mingling in its long course of history.

These poor souls have come here for a better future and they are not here to blow up stuff unlike others.

They should be properly send back to their native place just like fellow human beings.

• On BD - India border the Indian army was responsible for shooting at some innocent people. the Jamaat-e-Islam and the ruling BNP propagated this incident as 'India Bangladeshi-der mere kete sesh kore dicche(India is killing everyone in Bangladesh).

• India was actually responsible for the water problem through the Farraka dam. From the legal side, even though "Bangladesh cannot touch India as water is considered a resource of particular countries, for the sake of moral understanding India should have been more careful regarding this problem. This water problem has caused various environmental problems in Bangladesh.

• There are some stupid fanatic Hindus in India who talk about independent Bangabhumi, that they would break India and create an independent Hindu republic.

Psycho on loose alert ...

We couldn't get to even doing this. Somebody in the government suggested we register the 2.5 million of them that there are in one of our cities, and so many turned up in protests that the project was shelved.

Bangladeshi in India work as a kabariwala ion day and robber at night. Send them to Dhaka.

Seriously -- That comment was totally uncalled for !!! And you wonder why the likes of MBI and Idune are anti india....If you cant add anything meaninfull on the topic then atleast cease to make such derogatory remarks.

Seriously -- That comment was totally uncalled for !!! And you wonder why the likes of MBI and Idune are anti india....If you cant add anything meaninfull on the topic then atleast cease to make such derogatory remarks.

Lighten up. People like Munshi and Idune will cry foul irrespective of the comments on here by Indian members. Munshi makes a living out of India phobia. He's not going to give up his lucrative business, regardless of how people treat him. The issue here is Bangladesh needs to understand that it cannot export out its population to India. It needs to control its growth.

7500 only no problim yaar they are nighbers brothers afterall

There are not only 7500 but large number of illegal immigrants from BD compared to those from Nepal and Sri Lanka. They are mainly working in various industrial and infrastructural projects in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore regions as labors.

Back
Top Bottom