What's new

75 injured as Hindus, Muslims clash in south India

:) But first ask your politicians if they want to lose the vote bank of Bangladeshis in India

Now that you reminded me, perhaps your offer would include giving our politicians refuge as well . I am certain that you can handle a few hundred more corrupt babus in Pakistan :D

Pls dont be under the impression that muslims in India have a soft corner for Pakistan.The muslim community in India is a fairly succesfull and progressive one.And they are very patriotic too.

blah blah nonsense...

Just like i've my soft corners for hindus living in pakistan and sikhs in india raise voice aganist any Taliban atrocities on Sikhs living in pakistan.Indian muslims have natural soft corner of pakistanis.Lets not fool ourselves with secular propaganda.

Ground situation is different.See even Sania Mirza married a pakistani for all the trouble we have with that country.

blah blah nonsense...

Just like i've my soft corners for hindus living in pakistan and sikhs in india raise voice aganist any Taliban atrocities on Sikhs living in pakistan.Indian muslims have natural soft corner of pakistanis.Lets not fool ourselves with secular propaganda.

Ground situation is different.See even Sania Mirza married a pakistani for all the trouble we have with that country.

some of them do have.But there are many who do not like pakistan at all.Indias missile man is a muslim and is more patriotic than any hindu.

blah blah nonsense...

Just one response to your post ...ever heard of the father of Indian Nuclear Defence and the finest President India ever had ? He certainly did not have a natural soft corner for Pakistan (sic). Most or the Indian Muslims only have one allegiance India and they will out shout most other Hindus at screaming Jai Hind !! So please stop misleading our Pakistani brothers :D

your post number is 1588

India Defence

Discussions related to Indian military build up, military developments, defence technology.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/

but if you still want to say same than i think
you should edit little bit your earlier post.and it should be like this....

"Even after 902 post you didn't understand that everything related to india bashing goes to INDIAN DEFENCE SECTION.......... "

according to you

:pop:

That was what you call "smoking out loud". When somebody senior has thought you something, its good for you if you learn and improve yourself.

By the way, Sania Mirza is coming to Pakistan and that is going to give hindu-muslim fights yet another dimensions. I wish that would prove a bridge and not a detonator between people of India and Pakistan.

That was what you call "smoking out loud". When somebody senior has thought you something, its good for you if you learn and improve yourself.

By the way, Sania Mirza is coming to Pakistan and that is going to give hindu-muslim fights yet another dimensions. I wish that would prove a bridge and not a detonator between people of India and Pakistan.

It could be a bridge if Shoaib Malik comes to live in India with her. Imagine all the bookie match fixing fees he would be earning playing cricket for India. I am certain it would be more than what he earns in Pakistan :undecided:

she is not coming to pakistan.she will be staying in Dubai.Personally i feel few tears will be shed for her on the Indian side.

Just one response to your post ...ever heard of the father of Indian Nuclear Defence and the finest President India ever had ? He certainly did not have a natural soft corner for Pakistan (sic). Most or the Indian Muslims only have one allegiance India and they will out shout most other Hindus at screaming Jai Hind !! So please stop misleading our Pakistani brothers :D

i think those people are called apologists....cant blame them. Almost 900 million hindus are scrutinizing them.

i heard that even influential Muslim celebs cant buy property in parts of mumbai. So much for 'secularism'

lol

It could be a bridge if Shoaib Malik comes to live in India with her. Imagine all the bookie match fixing fees he would be earning playing cricket for India. I am certain it would be more than what he earns in Pakistan :undecided:

interesting one. .

i think those people are called apologists....cant blame them. Almost 900 million hindus are scrutinizing them.

i heard that even influential Muslim celebs cant buy property in parts of mumbai. So much for 'secularism'

lol

"lol" ?

Mr Think Tank brush up on your knowledge of your enemy. Most Hindus cant buy property in Mumbai. Heard of Amitabh Bachan? Well if you didn't let me help you out here. He is a leading hero in Bollywood Hindi movies. He was given a hard time when he wanted to buy property in Mumbai. Secularism does not exclude property reservations and property rights. The property reservation and property rights system implemented in Mumbai does not have anything to do with religion but rather to geographic property rights awarded to Mumbaikars. India unlike Pakistan does not function on a religious basis. Clearly and with respect you seem to be ignorant of that fact. Having been awarded the title of "think tank" on this forum and I suspect that it is a title of noteworthy respect, Sir would you kindly reserve the opportunity to lower ranks such as myself to make azzes of themselves :cheers:

lol

You are right there buddy. It's a well known fact how Muslims are discriminated against.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think u meant missile defence??
I'm not questioning the loyalities of indian muslims,but the natural comfort level and emotional attachment they share with fellow muslims living in pakistan.

This is exactly what we were discussing earlier. Why is it that when a Hindu or a Sikh or a Christian is excluded from acquiring property in Mumbai or is excluded from obtaining a role in a movie because they are a 2nd rate actor or actress , they do not go around screaming discrimination and attempt to round up their Ummah. Certain Muslims come across in a different way and these utube videos are ponts in example

You are right there buddy. It's a well known fact how Muslims are discriminated against.

Everybody is discriminated sometime or other.
My first crush discriminated against me for another boy.
I discriminated a fat but nice natured gal.We all are discriminated and we are very discriminating to others .

As long as noone is breaking the law of the land .Its not a crime and u can carry on discriminating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom