What's new

75 injured as Hindus, Muslims clash in south India

Very bad news. This is over sensetive issue, ie-hindu vs muslim. So I hope it doesn't spread around other areas.

It's unfortunate that communal violence in bharat is regular conflict. Not good sign. :tdown:

Its a common misconception. Such high profile news should be posted in the World Affairs section, all other news about India not related to defence should not be posted on this forum... In 90% of the cases at least. India defence is only for Indian defence issues.

My bad. Mods please move the thread to World affairs.

Media played a restrained role in this affair. One could argue that media has self imposed a blackout. OTOH inflammatory videos and remarks fuel riot frenzy.

I hope its not a repeat of Gujarat Riots.

Pakistan should step forward and do the humane thing and offer asylum to these people who get slaughtered in India from time to time under the tyranny of a lunatic majority.

I also hope that it isnt a repeat of the Gujarat riots.

On the issue of Pakistan stepping forward, I am totally in agreement with you. I would say that the reason for the creation of Pakistan was to take in the Muslim communities of Asia who are being victimised due to their islamic religion. Perhaps Pakistan should indeed send a call out to those Muslims. Only question is whether any Muslims would take up that call considering the internal situation in Pakistan :undecided:

On the issue of Pakistan stepping forward, I am totally in agreement with you. I would say that the reason for the creation of Pakistan was to take in the Muslim communities of Asia who are being victimised due to their islamic religion. Perhaps Pakistan should indeed send a call out to those Muslims. Only question is whether any Muslims would take up that call considering the internal situation in Pakistan :undecided:
Personally I think our job is to at least offer it, and let people come forward as and when they want to. Not only the Muslims but all people who suffer this kind of a genocide from time to time in India.

Pakistan should step forward and do the humane thing and offer asylum to these people who get slaughtered in India from time to time under the tyranny of a lunatic majority.

Mr.Asim Aquil, well there is a common saying, "You cannot judge a whole society with wrong doings of some"

every religion have extremists.........and its clash between two communities.............not one hammering other.
Comparing this episode to gujarat riots might result in derailing thread which often result in flame war.
And sir, you made a point that Pakistan should provide asylum to muslims............I dont think Pakistan handle 18 crore of refugees!!!!:disagree:

Reply awaited.
thanks
Prometheus:cheers:

Very bad news. This is over sensetive issue, ie-hindu vs muslim. So I hope it doesn't spread around other areas.

It's unfortunate that communal violence in bharat is regular conflict. Not good sign. :tdown:

I agree with you. It is a case of Indian attacking on Indian. Sad but true.

At this moment Pakistan cannot take all muslims of Asia!!!

are bhai, Pakistan is not that Big in size and resources.
you must be joking on his comment:cheers:

When economic benefits are not even in society such communal violence becomes a normality with time hopefully India could realize that even with 200 billion dollar weaponry , its biggest danger lies in its own population's wellness and economic well being as much as its relations with its neighbours

It has nothing to do with poverty.
India has much poorer region that Hybad and also areas around the same city that never sees communal violence.

Is there a place on earth where muslims live and there is no violence.It does'nt means all muslims are violent people but there is some shortcomings in their teachings which leads a few powerful men thir community to take control of life of the masses and steer them in their desired direction for their personal benefit.

btw FYI this whole thing ws started by hindus .so watch out man dont blame muslims for wht indian hindus have started .Muslim did it coz they dont want to repeat the history once again.

At this moment Pakistan cannot take all muslims of Asia!!!

are bhai, Pakistan is not that Big in size and resources.
you must be joking on his comment:cheers:

Bhai , if we can handle all the overcrowding in our country the why shouldn't we give them a taste of what we have to go through. Since they are so generous with their offer, let's send all the Muslims in India who are willing to go to Pakistan over to them. Especially the Bangladeshi refugees :D

btw FYI this whole thing ws started by hindus .so watch out man dont blame muslims for wht indian hindus have started .Muslim did it coz they dont want to repeat the history once again.

As a Hindu I can unreservedly say that any person who attacks another person purely on the basis of their religion is nothing short of a bigot and a demon and not a human being even if the attacker is a Hindu. I think the point being made in the post which you attacked is that some Muslims generally go into defence mode when a Muslim attacks another person based on religion and hence they are easily fooled into becoming the pawns of certain people who have their own selfish agendas at heart. If Hindus initiated these attacks on Muslims in AP then I hope that they are severely punished. Indian Muslims are equally important to India as any other citizen and any attack on them for reason alone that they are Muslim is an attack on the Indian constitution

Bhai , if we can handle all the overcrowding in our country the why shouldn't we give them a taste of what we have to go through. Since they are so generous with their offer, let's send all the Muslims in India who are willing to go to Pakistan over to them. Especially the Bangladeshi refugees :D

:) But first ask your politicians if they want to lose the vote bank of Bangladeshis in India

Pls dont be under the impression that muslims in India have a soft corner for Pakistan.The muslim community in India is a fairly succesfull and progressive one.And they are very patriotic too.

Its an brilliant idea.
I hope GOP listen to u and actively start doing something about it.
U see Punjab or Hariyana never saw any Hindu Muslim clashes as they most Muslims left for Pakistan.

We could've had a clean partition and maximum exchange of population .Most Muslims should have left for Pakistan and Pakistan should have got Kashmir excluding Jammu part .If that had happened we two countries would've been great neighbors and a force to reckon with.Sadly both countries were cursed to someone like Nehru as Indian PM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom